CHAPTER 16

Made to Love You

 

 

Chaerin did the dishes work. She cleans her hand. She looks through the kitchen window. It’s a nice view of Seoul City. She smiles. She wipes her hand once again and exited the room.

She’s welcome with the cute sight of Hyunjoong was napping beside his one extra large luggage on his left. She smiled.

She shuts the TV and walks out the living room to find AJ. He saw AJ’s room door was left open. She peeks in.

AJ was busy folding his clothes and puts in inside his luggage. He felt like someone is staring, he tilt his head back.

He smiles to Chaerin who was standing at the door, looking at him.

“Come in” he said and continues with his folding.

“I-I, urm, can I borrow some clothes?” she asked slowly.

“U-uh, what?” he asked back.

“I said, I want to borrow some clothes to change. Well, urm, you know, wearing the same clothes for the whole day really causing my skin itching now” she explained herself.

“Oh, but, I only have man wear” he said and looks at her who was now sitting on his bed while staring at him.

“I don’t mind” she said and smiles.

“Oh, urm, pick yourself” he said as he pointed to his cupboard.

Chaerin smiles and nodded. She walks to the closet and opens the sliding door. She browse through and search for a tee.

She picks a white tee of him. She headed to his shower to change.

She comes out with her old white singlet on her hand. She looks cute in that big boyfriend tee.

“Ommo, it’s too big for you” he said and chuckles.

“It’s okay, comfortable enough to wear” she said and smiles.

She walks back to him.

“Do you need a pants too?” he asked when he saw she’s not wearing her jeans anymore.

“Ah, that sound better” she said when she realizes he was looking at her bare feet.

“Hurm, I have my ex-girl shorts I think” he said as he walks to the another side of the closet.

He rummaging and took out a denim mini skirt and hand it to her.

“Ah, this is not pant” she said as she wrinkled her face.

“She only left this one here” he said and walks back to continue his works.

“Bu-but. Well, just lend me your pants instead” she said while looking at the miniskirt like it was a germ or something.

“My pants? It will be too big and long for you” he said.

“It’s better than skirt” she said and again, gave a disgusted look at the skirt.

“You didn’t wear skirt?” he asked and turns around to look at her who was holding the skirt with her thumb and index finger.

“Ah, yeh, ah, anni. I wear but not this short” she said as she shows the miniskirt.

He chuckles. “You are weird” he said.

“Just wear it for now” he added.

“But, this will be just as long as the tee” she complaint.

“Aish, chinca. That’s better than nothing underneath. Go change now” he command.

“Arrasso” she said and turns around to walk back into the bathroom.

“Wait, do you need undergarments too?” he asked, jokingly.

“Euuhw! That’s disgusting to wear someone else’s underwear” she almost shouts and glares at AJ who was laughing like she had talks something funny.

She comes out. Only the tips of the mini skirt can be seen, peek out through the big white tee of AJ’s.

“Ah, you look cute” he praised and chuckled.

“Don’t tease me” she said, frowning.

“Just bare with it until you get yourself new clothes” he said.

“Ah yes, can you send me to the clothes store? I need to grab something before we go” she said.

“Sure.” AJ said and walks out the room. Chaerin follows him.

---

“Hyung, we are going to get Chaerin some clothes” AJ said as they walks into the living room.

Hyunjoong already awake and was juggling a bottle of green tea.

“Okay” he said as he pick up his phone.

“Wanna come” AJ invites.

“No thanks. I need to settle about Chaerin’s flight” he said and smile.

He gave a hand signal for them to go.

“Oh, wait, have you pack your stuff, AJ? Now is 8.15 already. Our flight at 2.30pm. I’m sure this stuff will take a long time. So, head straight to the airport after you both done” he added.

“Done. My luggage is in my room” he said and pointed to his room.

He took his car’s key and walks through the main door. Chaerin follow, she turns around at the front door, bows with “I’m going” words and closed the door carefully.

Hyunjoong chuckles to see how proper she is. He dialed a number and start busying himself.

----

“Which one is the store?” AJ asked.

He looks around while driving. Scanning through the expensive branded store on the left and right of the road.

“Ah, just park there” Chaerin instructed.

AJ parked his car. He unlocked the door. Chaerin turns to open her door before she gets back inside, turns to AJ.

“Can you wait for me here?” she asked.

“Anni, I’m coming with you” he said.

“Ah, don’t you think everyone will notice you? You are a celebrity” she said, worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I have this” he shows his beanie and wore it.

“Ah, kyeopta!” she said and giggled.

Chaerin scammed around the car. Finding for something. She opens the front box of the car.

“AJ-shi, can I borrow this?” she ask, she puts it on and quickly leave the car without hearing his answer.

“Ah. Tch. Why you ask if you are not going to wait for the answer” he mumbled, get out of the car. “Chae, wait up!” he said. He locked his car and catch her up.

 “Wait” he said and tries to catch her path.

“Ah, which shop?” he asked while adjusting his sunglasses on his nose.

“here” she said as she pointed to one of the store.

“Seriously, who are you? You can afford this celebrity wear thing?” he asked and wrinkled his brows.

“It’s not like I’m going to buy it” she said and grinned, as if she was having an evil thought.

AJ stunned. What she planned to do? Ommo, if she really a robber? . How can I get involve with this type of girl?

Chaerin walks in with confident. AJ just looks at her, her to be accurate.

“Are your manager in?” she asks politely to one of the salesgirl.

“Not yet, she usually here around 11am. Anything that we can help you with, miss?” the salesgirl asked her again.

“Anni. I’ll come back later” she said and scanned around.

AJ pulls her hand. “What are you planning to do?”

“Nothing. Let’s go” Chaerin said as she bows again to do the salesgirl, who are now, stunning to saw AJ at her side.

“Where are we going now?” AJ asked once they stepped out of the store.

“I don’t know. The manager will be in at 11 so what should we do at..” she paused and looks at her wristwatch. “what should we do in this 2 and a half hour in time?” she asked as she looks at AJ.

AJ caress his chin as like he is thinking. “Ah, I know” he said as he saw a saloon across the street.

“What?”

“Makeover?” he said in a questioning tone.

“Makeover for what?” she asked back.

“For, oh well, urm…” he paused and back to his thinking position.

“Oh, to be in disguise?” he said in the same tone.

“Disguise for what?”

“For, oh.. urm” he paused again. “For, you know, you’ll be hanging and spending a lot of time with us at jeju, so it’s better for you to be in disguise so that, if we are caught on news, no one will know you in real life” he said in confident.

It sounds ridiculous to be in disguise but, oh well, a makeover doesn’t sound that bad. She thoughts.

AJ looks at her as she was spacing out.

“To be in disguise sounds not fun at all, and caught on the news is soooo no fun!” she said and paused.

“But, a makeover sounds, awesome idea” she said and smiled.

“Ok, lets go” he said and pulls her hand.

She follows his steps as they crossed the road and approach the high standard half empty saloon that stated few blocks across the store they visited just now.

“Hello, oh my, it’s AJ!” the cashier greeted and almost screamed.

“Ah, he-hello” he stumbled.

“Come, let’s in. What can we help you with?” another senior stylist comes and approach AJ.

“Ah, we, urm, I demand a makeover for her” AJ said, quickly, pulls Chaerin to his side.

Chaerin quickly bows and smile. Her sunglasses still on. She pulls her skirt down a bit as she bows coz she felt like everyone in the saloon is staring at her, with an indefinable looks.

“Oh, to she? What should we do with her?” the senior stylist said as he looks at his junior stylists who are one, styling an ahjumma, one, is colouring a pretty lady hair and another one is, oh wait, what was she doing? Oh yes, she’s styling a celebrity look-a-like man.

“I think, dying her hair and styling it a bit is good enough” AJ suggest.

The man pulls her hand and force her to sit on a styling chair.

“So so so. What should we color AJ’s woman hair. Let see, same color as AJ?” he said as he is examining her face and hair from the mirror.

“That sound fantastic” AJ said and smile as he sit on the waiting corner.

“What? Brown? Ah, I didn’t like brown. How about, blonde?” she said and smile.

“Not bad. It must fit you” the stylist said as he walks to the back door, preparing.

“Can you take off your sunglasses miss? I need to wash your hair first” a shampoo girl approach her.

She took of the aviator and placed it on the table.

“Thank you” the shampoo girl said and smile.

----

“Ah, you looks stunning in blonde” the stylist said as he observed her in the mirror for another time before he finish up his cut.

“Nah, now it’s perfect” he said as he placed his cutter on the trolley.

He adjusted the hair once again and blows it. Chaerin looks at her face in the mirror. There was no major difference since she like her own hairstyle so he just adjusted the volume and her bangs. Her hair is thinner than before and the bangs looks better as it reach just right above her eyes.

“Ommo, you looks like a new girl” AJ praised as he approach her.

He tapped her shoulder and smile to her in the mirror. She smile back and spun her chair.

“Don’t I, oppa?” she asked in an aegyo way.

Everyone in the saloon looks at her. Surprised that she calls him oppa in such a aegyo ways, it sounds like they were dating or something. AJ chuckles.

“You always cute” he said and wink.

Everyone took out their phone to snap the moment which soon, can be a hot gossip. “The fierce AJ found out with a common girl having a romantic date”. Romantic date, that . She thought and chuckled.

“Oppa, you think so?” she said again, still in her aegyo ways.

She stands up and stand closer to him, making her cute puppy face and blinks for several times. AJ laughs.

“Aigoo.. Aegyo didn’t fit your age, jagiya-ah” he said and laughs.

He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulls her to follow him. They reached the counter and AJ paid for the service. Surprised that the senior stylist, which is the owner, stated that they didn’t need to pay. They looks at each other.

“Woah, that’s a generous you. I shall pick this saloon to style my hair for my wedding” she said as she looks at the man who just did her hair.

“Oh, wedding? Sure, we have makeup service too if you want” he said.

“For sure? I’ll take the whole package for bridal” she said and smile.

He hand her his card.

“Just call us for the date and appointment” he said excitedly.

She just noticed that everyone in the saloon were still looking at her. And they were staring halfly in anger state. She giggles and scanned around.

“I’m not marrying AJ, don’t worry, he is all yours” she said while looking at all of the faces and giggles once again before she leave the saloon.


 

 


 

Sorry that if there is no Jiyong's POV yet. I will write it out, like in the next chapter? Oh well, just wait <3