CHAPTER 15

Made to Love You

 

Chaerin walks out the door with dry hair, her bangs all down and her hair is now tied up in a bun. She walks to the living room to find the two men before.

“Ah, I’m not! You are the one who trap yourself” she can hear the soft voice of a man talks from the living room.

“Hyung, you are a bad bad hyung! Urgh!” another rough voice anwered.

“Ehem” she clears in form to tell them that she was there.

Both of the man who are one, struggling to hit the another man who are blocking it with both of his hand. They both pause and look at her.

Chaerin just smile back when they both are frozen in their last position. The tall long brown hair man quickly throws the another short black hair man back.

“Are you feeling much better now?” the brown haired asked.

“Yeh. Thank you” she replied and bows.

“Ah, urm, good” the black hair said.

“Come, sit” the brown hair command.

Chaerin walks to the single couch and sit properly. Sitting in her normal position, straight sitting.

“Don’t be too formal” the brown hair said and chuckles.

“Ah, yeh” she said and just smile. She’s not being formal but that’s how she usually in front of others.

“Yes, hyung is right, please relax yourself.” The black hair added and chuckles too.

“Neh? This is how I usually sit” she said and blush when she noticed both of them are talking about her sitting position.

“Oh, wow, you are a rarely found men” they both said and chuckled.

“Okay, okay. So what’s your name?” the brown hair asked.

“Chaerin, Chaerin Lee”

“Hye chaerin, nice to know you. I’m Hyunjoong, Kim Hyunjoong” he said as he shoved his hand, asking for a handshake.

Chaerin was surprised with his action but still, she shake it.

“Ah, and I’m JaeSeop, Kim Jaeseop, you can call me AJ instead” he said and shove his hand too.

“Yeh” Chaerin replied and smiled at both of the man, shake back AJ’s hand.

“So, now, tell us what happened”

“Excuse me?” she replied in confused.

“The reason why you are alone in the middle of the dark street” AJ said.

“Oh, I get pranked by…” she pause. Wait, how should I describe him, my fiancé? She thought.

“By whom?” Hyunjoong asked, impatiently.

“B-by my friend” she said and nodded.

“What? That’s cruel! Leaving a pretty woman alone in the middle of the street, hence, it’s dark already” AJ protest in a quiet high tone.

“Don’t be over emo here AJ. She should be the one” Hyunjoong said and slap his hand.

“Ah, sorry” he said and smile shyly.

Chaerin chuckles.

“I think you should call your family that you are okay. And after breakfast, go back home, arrasso?” Hyunjoong command as he stand up.

“AJ, give her your phone” he added before he disappears into the kitchen.

“Here” he hand her his house phone.

“Ah, yeh” she said.

She takes the phone. She thinks about who should she call, then she remembered she should call her mom. She tries to remember the number.

AJ lean back on the couch and turn the TV on. It’s a commercial aired. Which has Park Bom in it:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl97wm_royalaces-110922-bom-nikon-coolpix-s8200-cf-eng_shortfilms

“Oh, Bomie Unnie!” she blurted quiet loud that AJ can hear her.

“You know Park Bom?” he asked, looking straight at her who are now pressing a number on the phone.

“Eh? Yeh” she said as she closed the phone to her ears.

Wait, I shouldn’t call her. She quickly hung up after few rings. She looks forward. How if I plays another prank to him. Maybe, disappears for few weeks? Oh wait, few weeks? But the wedding is in 3 weeks. Oh, just do it Chaerin!

“Why?” AJ asked again when he saw that she’s spacing out.

“Anni. I just don’t feel like calling. No one will worry about me, I bet that.” She said as she handed back the phone.

“Oh really? So you are going to sneak back?”

“Back? Ah, urm” she paused.

Wait, where should I hang out if I plan to disappear? I can’t go back home. Aish, chinca. Where should I go? To unnie house? She will blurted out about me to Jiyong since he is her favorite sunbae. My own home? Even mom and dad didn’t live together, the maid may call them.

Oh , how about work? She suddenly thought. She sigh.

“what?” AJ ask.

“Nothing” she said as she leans back.

“Oh right, just call GoEun (her secretary) to tell her I won’t come in and plan something with her. She’s good in this” she mumbles and then smile.

“What?” AJ ask again.

“Anni” she said as she snatch back the phone.

She makes a phone call.

“Goeun, it’s me, chaerin. Ah, yeh. Sorry for the call on weekend but can I ask you a favor? Yeh. I’ll be away for few weeks. No. Just tell that you don’t know. Arrasso? Promise? Okay okay. Thank you!” she said and pause and said and hung up.

AJ glares at her. She hand back the phone.

“Thank you” she said and smile. AJ nodded.

“Come, let’s eat” Hyunjoong said as he brought ramen to the dining table.

“Yes” AJ said as he stand up followed by Chaerin.

---

“So when will you go back?” Hyunjoong asked while they are eating.

“I don’t plan to go back” she said while chewing the food.

“What?” AJ asked, shocked.

“Yes. I don’t feel like going back” she said and looks at AJ.

“Then, where will you stay?” Hyunjoong asked again and chew his food.

“I don’t know yet”

“You can’t live in this house since we will away for two weeks” AJ cuts in.

“Ah, I don’t even think about that” she said and looks down.

“How about, you come with us?” he asked.

“Eh? But, I brought nothing with me.” She said and looked at Hyunjoong.

“It’s okay, you can go buy something for yourself”

“But I didn’t even bring my wallet or money with me” she added.

“You can use my money first”

“Ah, no. I don’t like that. Hurm, I’ll settle it myself” she said after a deep thought.

“Good” Hyunjoong said.

“How about passport?” AJ asked.

“Don’t worry, all under my control” Hyunjoong said, smile and continue eating.

AJ, with his chopstick in his mouth, looks at Hyunjoong then looks at Chaerin, who also looks at Hyunjoong and move to his face and lifts her both brows.