CHAPTER 14

Made to Love You

 

“Ya! What are you trying to do?!” Hyunjoong startled him. AJ quickly pulls away.

“Ani, I just.. just.. urm, checking her temperature” AJ startled.

“Wha.. Wha.. What the hell” Hyunjoong mocking him.

“Hyung, I’m telling the truth”

“Ah, don’t bullting here. She’s not even caught with fever. She just fainted merely because of scared. Scared because of the wild lion face of yours” Hyunjoong didn’t stop mocking him.

“Ah, hyung, don’t said like that. I know you have a genuine innocent face but your real personality, urgh, just far away then what everyone talks about!” AJ protest as he stands up.

He looks at her face once again, tucks her in and caresses her hair.

“Yah! Stop touching her. Now let’s gave her some space. Get your out from here” Hyunjoong said as he walks away from the door, disappears into AJ’s room.

---

“Hyung, do you think she is pretty?” AJ suddenly ask when Hyunjoong walks out the bathroom, wiping his face with his towel.

“Why?”

“Do you?”

“Yes. She has a unique face” Hyunjoong said as he puts on his tee.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, she’s not that pretty as all the girls celebrities around us, but, urm, what should I say this? She, she has that typical normal Asian face that makes man attracted to her and wants to know her” Hyunjoong said innocently while walking to the bed.

“You mean, you attracted to her?” AJ asked while looking at his hyung sitting next to him on the bed.

“Yes, oh, stop talking now, I’m so sleepy.” Hyunjoong said as he lay down and pulls his blanket closer to his chest.

“Aish” AJ get up and turn off the light.

----

She woke up to see a strange environment. She tries to get up but the back of her head hurt a lot causing her to dizzy a bit. She lay back down, massaging her back neck with her right hand. She looks up to the ceiling.

Where is this? Her heart whisper. She scanned around.

Few minutes later when the pain slowly gone, she tries to up again. Using both of her hand, she tries to lift her upper body. She use both of her elbow to support her body weight.

“Hello?” she said, as like trying to get a response to anyone who might be in the room too.

No answer. She sit on the bed. Roaming around the room which smaller than her room. Decorated with wooden furniture and creamy brown wall.

She gets up slowly. She peeks in the open door to find that it’s the bathroom. She enters it to clean her face.

She looks at her face.

“Ahh!” she almost scream when she notice that her makeup is all clean up.

“Ommo, who clean me” she said as she touches her whole face.

“Who dare to touch me!” she said in almost anger.

“Hold on, I shouldn’t get mad. That person must be the one who help me out from that scary place” she said to herself.

She take a deep breath, try to calm her heated minded.

“Ah, I should get a shower” she mumbles as she take off her clothes one by one, didn’t notice that she didn’t close the door.

---

“Hello?!” AJ said as he opens the door.

He peek in. Where is she? He thought as he saw the bed is empty. He gets in. He heard the sound of the shower. He looks at the open door.

What she do now? Showering? But why she didn’t close the door? Wait! Is she tries to kill herself again? His mind start to think about a bad thing that will happen if she died in his house.

He quickly approach the open bathroom door. He dash inside without thinking twice.

His eyes almost popped out to see a blurry image of a woman back. The half seen through curtain saves his eyes from seeing the full image of the body. He gulp.

---

She feel like someone is staring at her. She turns her head to find a man is staring at her back, like a ert.

“AHHH!!!!” She screams.

 

She looks around and quickly pulls herself to the curtain. Try to hide herself. She noted a towel hanging near the bath, she quickly pulls it and wrap her body with it.

---

He snap back to the real world on hearing the shrieking screaming.

He was so out of space as he looks around and quickly noted the door, he quickly runs out the door and closed it.

Still looking straight at the door. Spacing out.

---

“Ommo, what should I do?” she said to herself.

She quickly picks her clothes.

She dries herself and wear back her clothes. She opens the door to see the man still staring straight, spacing out.

“What happened?!” a man dashed into the room with a worry face.

The man is searching for the spot.

---

And he notice them both, AJ is staring at the woman with a wet hair now. She is looking back at him. Hyunjoong chuckled.

“What are you two up to? Can I join?” Hyunjoong said while smirking.

She just stares at him until he stand next to AJ. He glares at AJ who are spacing out. He snap his finger in front of his face. Causing him to snap aback a bit.

“Ya, urm, hyung” he startled as he looks at his hyung.

“What are you doing? Trying to eat her?” he said sarcastically as he smirks.

“And you, why are your hair are all wet? Don’t you know you are in a male house? so you better not let yourself in such a seductive way, understand?”

Hyunjoong said while looking at her. Her surprised face is cute too. She bows and reply ‘Yeh’.

“Go dry your hair” he said to her again as he turns to look at AJ’s face.

“And you, behave!” he warned him as he walks away.

She dries her hair using the towel. She stares at Hyunjoong who is leaving the room. She looks at the man who almost, or maybe he had, look at her body just now. He is staring at her with a pitiful face. More like saying, I’m sorry with his face.

She smiles and bows. He leaves the room after he bows back.

 ----

“Now tell me what have you done?”

“Nothing”

“What nothing? There is something. If not, why she will screams in such an early time” Hyunjoong said while pointing to the clock. It’s 7.00 am.

“Really, it’s nothing”

“Oh really?” Hyunjoong sarcastically. Leaning back on the couch, arm crossed on his chest.

“Yeh. Well, it just a minor accident” AJ said slowly.

“Oh, minor accident” Hyunjoong said in an annoying tone.

“What? Don’t annoyed me in the morning” AJ said. He sigh and toss his body onto the couch.

“I’m not trying to” he said and looking at him.

“I’m just… urm.. ju-just sort off…” he startled. Don’t know how to describe the accident.

“Wha-wha-what?” he mocks.

“Just sort off suddenly dashed into the bathroom and saw her ” AJ said as he hide his face with both of his hand. Try to erase the embarrassing yet nice memory.

“Ah, you lucky bastard” he said and laughs. He patted his shoulder.

“What lucky, hyung?” he asked back.

“Yeah, to see such a nice body of girl on the morning like this” Hyunjoong said and laughs again.

“Yah, hyung, I’m not as erted as you are” he said.

“Hisssh.. stop laughing!” he said again, hissing.

“Okay okay. Now tell me, is she hot?” Hyunjoong ask while smirk evilly.

“Yes, damn hot! Pheww!” he makes a hand wave to image her body. He froze.

“Oh, ops! What? Oh, hyung! You trap me!” he said when he notice what he just said.

Hyunjoong chuckled and starts to laughs back. AJ pouted, protesting.