CHAPTER 13

Made to Love You

 

He used all his left strength to carry her from the car park back to his apartment which is located at the 7th floor. He was so thankful to the inventor of the lift today. He let go a hard deep breath. He place both of his hand on the back of the couch. Stretch out both of his feet. Lean all of his weight into the couch.

He totally out of energy now. His back is aching. Maybe because he is getting older nowadays that he is losing more strength than what he used to have back when he was in early 20’s.

He closed his eyes, try to take few minutes nap when the doorbell rings nonstop because of the impatient pressed by the visitor. He try to ignore the bell when the bell stop. A minute later, the ringing can be heard again, now with more frequent. He sigh and get up.

Peek out through the door peekhole. He smile and open the door.

“Hyung! I thought you won’t come” he said.

“How can I don’t come if there is someone who promised to treat me for meal for the whole weeks we in Jeju” he said as he walks into the house straight to the living room.

“Who? I never said that!” AJ closed the door and follows him from the back. Hyunjoon toss his travel bag to the couch and head to the kitchen.

AJ just look at him as he disappears through the kitchen’s door. He sits back on the couch. Get the remote and turn on the TV.

“What makes you call me for a sleepover?” Hyunjoon ask while opens the mineral bottle and juggles it.

He sat down next to AJ and eyes the TV.

“I just want you to accompany me when she awake” AJ said, eye still on the TV.

“She? Who? Is there someone else in the house?” Hyunjoon ask, looking at AJ’s face with a deep look.

“Your girlfriend huh AJ? Aigoo, my dongseng is all grown up now” Hyunjoon added when AJ didn’t answers his question.

He tapped AJ shoulder to show he is proud that AJ has a girlfriend now after his last girlfriend about 5 months ago.

“What do you mean by that tapped, hyung?” AJ asked, annoyed.

“I’m proud you get over her now” Hyunjoon said and laughs.

“I’m not, she’s not my girlfriend by the way” AJ said, looks away.

This man helps him a lot through his carrier in this entertainment industry. He is like his real brother. He shared a lot of secrets with him. Sometimes he is all useful but some of the time, he annoyed him a lot, like the time like this.

His the type of man who get attached to his girlfriend too much that he gets heartbroken easily when the girl leave him. Although he is popular and hot, but the woman, never satisfied with what he can promised and gave. They want more, full attention and stuff like that. He sighs.

“You know me hyung, I’m not that type that easily move on” he said again, looks pathetic now.

“Don’t worry, maybe this one night stand of your can help you” Hyunjoon said as he tapped his shoulder.

His eye all round and widen now. surprised that his sunbae used the ‘one night stand’ word to talk about the girl without asking him what happened first.

“Hyung, I didn’t sleep with her. I just found her somewhere during my way back from S town. She just dashed out in front of my car and fainted the few minutes after.” He said, try to clear the view of Hyunjoong about the girl.

“Oh, so you carry her all the way home? Why not just left her there or just bring her and left her in the hospital instead? Don’t tell me you are this careless and becoming a good boy nowadays” Hyunjoong said and chuckled, as he is mocking his sudden kindness.

“I’m not. Ah hyung, why now I thought about that! I really don’t think of the ideas leaving her at the hospital” AJ said, straighten his sitting position.

He smack his own head. Feeling how stupid he is for not even thinking of the idea. How can he take the risk for bringing in a stranger. She must be a crazy fan of him or maybe a pirate or maybe a secret spy or maybe a paparazzi in disguise or maybe…

“Urgh!” he shriek as he pulls his hair.

“Aish, don’t makes you look stupid now. Where is she?” Hyunjoong ask again.

“In the guest room” he said as he pointed to the room that Hyunjoong always used when he came over.

“What? Now where shall I sleep tonight?” Hyunjoong protest.

“You can use mine” he said.

“Yea yea” Hyunjoong said as he stands up and walk to the room that AJ pointed just now.

He opens the door and peek in.

“Aish, what kind of guy you are for just throwing her like that on the bed” Hyunjoong complaint as he opens the door wider and walks in.

“What? I’m a man, how can I stay in the room for too long to take care of her. At least, I’ve saved her from the scary road” AJ tries to protect his action.

He just didn’t like the idea to treat her scars or cleans her face or change her clothes or even tuck her in.

“Ah, don’t tell me this girl turns you on” Hyunjoong said in an annoying tone and chuckles.

“Yah hyung, you annoyed me now” AJ said as he stands up and walks into the room too.

He didn’t turn off the lamp for her just now so the room is still bright.

“What you are doing?” he asked Hyunjoong when he saw he is sitting next to her, which is laying in the middle of the queen size bed.

“Treat her” he said as he tucks her hair back.

Her face is now visible to his sight. AJ gulped. Her sleeping face looks like an angel sent down to the earth and her flawless skin is glowing like silk. Hyunjoong hand just land next to her ear, he was speechless too. They were both surround with silent for five minutes when Hyunjoong phone ringing. They both shocked.

He took out his phone from the back pocket and looks at the screen, reading the caller. He sigh and press the ignore button.

“She calls again?” AJ ask when he notice that his sunbae ignore the call.

He didn’t answered. Just staring at the sleeping face of the angel that AJ just brought to his apartment.

“What should we do with her?”

“I don’t know. I think we should wait for her to awake”

“I mean, what should we do now to her. I don’t think just let her sleep like this, that coat of her didn’t look that comfortable to sleep with” Hyunjoong ask again, still looking at the girl, scanning down to her toe.

“Take it off than” AJ said.

He folded his arm near his chest and lean back on the door.

“You take it off than” Hyunjoong said, looking at him.

“No, you do. I want to get a clean towel” AJ said and quickly sneak out from the room.

Hyunjoong look at the angelic innocent face of the black hair woman who is probably, in her dreamland by now. Both of her eyes is closed properly, her kissable lip is a bit apart and a soft snore can be hear. She must be so tired, he thought.

He looks down at her jacket. Carefully, he peels it off from her, lift her up a bit to pulls it out from her slim slender body.

His eyes almost popped out to see how perfect her body is in her tight white singlet that almost shown her black bra underneath. He stares at the bare skin of her body. He gulped. His fair skin is glowing and smooth that he feels like touching it.

“Hyung, here, clean her face” suddenly AJ popped in the room with a towel and a small bucket of water.

“Ah, you did it. I just remember that I have to call my manager to inform that we are going together tomorrow” he said.

Hyunjoong quickly stand up; walk backwards a few steps, eyes on her. He smile and turns away. Hyunjoong exit the room while roaming for a number in his phonebook. AJ stares at him. ‘Why he smile?’ he thought. He shake his head and walks toward the sleeping body.

He looks at her, tracing her face with his eye. The perfect jaw line of her, and her slender clean stretch neck caught his attention. He quickly snap himself back to the real world. He quickly wet the clean towel he brought with him just now.

Carefully and slowly, he cleans her smudgy eyes, wipes all of her face, down her neck and to her bare skin. He quickly stop. That’s more than enough. He thought to himself. He cleans the towel again and wipe her face one more time to make sure it’s completely clean.

He stares at her bare face. Her flawless skin with very few pimples mark on her chin just looks perfect enough for a girl like her. He clean her almost clear lipstick on her parted lips. Her pinkish lip just look so attractive.

He didn’t notice when and how, but now, he was pulls toward her. Lean forward. Her face is just few inches away on his eye.