CHAPTER 12

Made to Love You

NOTE: For those who have read my last Chapter 12 before I deleted it, please erase it from your memory since I'm not going to use that anymore.


 

CHAPTER 12

Her foot is aching. She felt like she has walks thousand miles for hours now. bristle start forming on her feet. She try hard to restain the pain while walking along the dark street. There are street lamp but it was far from each other and some are too dim to light the street. She let go a deep sigh.

She stop for awhile to catch a breathe and rest her aching feet. She looks around, hoping for any car to stop and help her. She tried to stop few cars that rode the street for the last ten minutes but none of them stop to help.

The minor road is not a favorite road for car unless they use it for shortcut since there’s already a highway built from Seoul to the S town. From the last fifteen minutes, if her count is right, she only saw about 6 to 8 cars ride the road. But out of the numbers, none stop for her.

Is she looks that scary and ugly till no one dare to stop to ask? Whether she need help or ride or such? me for not trying to get her face and body fix like what her auntie suggest! He curses herself. Regrets how unlucky she is to grown up as an ugly woman. If she is pretty and has a hot body now, she bet Jiyong will love and crazy for her. Just like how he crazy over that woman.

That woman. Her heart whisper again. She closes her eyes for few seconds to sweep all the crazy thoughts when she heard another soft sound of car’s engine. She really get all torn up of the walking, she’ll do anything to make a car stop now.

She bend to her knee, trying to erase the tiredness. When a flash of the car light appears, she quickly dashed out from the side of the street, stretch both of her arm to her side, making a stop signal. The car moves so fast that her heart is beating so fast, she is now in deep fear, fear of getting hit absolutely.

She closed both of her eyes when the light is approaching her, any minute, if the car not stop, she’ll be dead. She swears that if she dies and be a ghost, she’ll haunted the street and haunt everyone who use the street! Driver nowadays are ing selfish.

The loud screeching sound is echoing. A minute after she didn’t feel like her body is flying or aching, she tries to peek with her left eye. The car is like a few centimeters apart from her flat stomach. She held out the breath that she was holding from minutes ago. Glad that she’s still alive.

Oh, wait. Or maybe, I’m just a spirit now. Her mind suddenly played with her heart. She open both of her eyes and look around and her back, confirming that there’s no her dead body behind her. Confirm, I’m alive! Her heart scream in happiness.

---

He was taken aback because of the emergency breaks he applied to stop his car from bumping to a body that suddenly appears in front of his car.

He was driving and ‘making-his-own-party’ in the car while singing and dancing to the song played on the radio before. The street is too dark and scary for him to drive in silent. Moreover, he was driving all alone.

When he opens his eyes to look at the street, he was surprised to see a body was standing still with her both hands up causing him to quickly stomp his foot on the break and push all his can to stop the car.

He stayed in place for few minutes. Looking straight. Breath hardly. His heart is throbbing really fast till he feel like it’s going to burst in a few minutes. He tries to gain his spirit back.

He saw that human was still standing in the same positions as before, looking around. What did he think he is doing? He curse that human creatures in his heart. Wait, was it really a human or was it… He shook his head. No, not with the stupid though. His car light is too bright for him to looks at her face.

He opens the door. Get out. Human or what, he really need to confirm it. Hence, he wasn’t that coward to can’t handle any possibilities that the figure that was standing in front of his car is not human. He walks to the figure. Its almost possible to see whether the figure is a boy or girl because of the dark hair and the manly outfit, jeans jacket and singlet.

He get closer. Oh, it’s a human. His mind thought. Suddenly his brain was fume in anger. Thinking back that how his favorite car might get damage if she bumps to the car few minutes ago, he really can’t handle his anger.

“Ya! Are you trying to kill yourself?” he shout to the girl.

“If you want to die, don’t die infront of my car! You know how expensive this is!” he said again when she didn’t answered back. He touch his black Lamborghini with his hand, showing his love to his car.

“ARE YOU DEAF?!” he shouted louder than before. She still standing still like the last position, look straight into his car.

“Are you a ghost?” he asks as he walks nearer.

He push her shoulder with his index finger to confirm was she a ghost or human. He can touch her body so it is confirmed that she is a human.

“Yah! ANSWER ME!” he shouted to her face. He tried to find her face since she is shorter than him.

He points her shoulder once again when suddenly the girl loosens from her stand and collapse on to his feet. He step a back. Shocked. ‘Don’t tell me she’s dead now’ he thoughts. Quickly took a few more steps backward till he bumps his to his car’s front. Suddenly scared. He looks around. Trying to search for anyone else to help him escape from the situation.

“Aish!” he shouted.

His mind is empty. Didn’t know what to do, he decided to leave the dead body alone. He gets into his car. Started the engine again but then suddenly, he opens back his door, went out, walks to the body.

‘Was she really dead?’ he thoughts as he kneel down, try to feel her breath from her nose. ‘She’s breathing! No, she’s not dead’ he was surprised that she’s not dead yet. He quickly push her back and forth, trying to wake her up but she just didn’t move.

‘Was she fainted?’ he looks again to the body. Streaming for what to do next. ‘I should just leave’ he stands up, about to leave when he kneel back down, lift her bridal style, ‘Oh, she’s heavier than I thought’ he’s badmouthing about her weight as he walks to the passenger seat, open the door and toss her inside. Fix her sit and lock the seatbelt.

“Aish, what sin that I’ve made that I need to face this situation” he mumbles to himself. Cursing his bad luck.

He drive the street back to his apartment while once in a while, steal a glance at the girl beside him.

“What she did in the middle of the dark quiet street” he thinks.

“Is she a bad girl?”

“Ommo, how if she threaten me, stole my think and kills me when we arrived at my place?” he suddenly thought all the bad things about her.

He quickly pulls his phone from the middle stand, looks through his phonebook. Finding for a name. He press the call button. A few rings before the phone is picked up by someone.

“Anyeong, hyung, where are you?” he asked with a low voice, afraid that she may be pretending to unconscious and was listening to him.

“Oh, are you busy now?”

“Can we meet?”

“Weyyo? I need your help now, hyung!” he tries to beg.

“I’m sort of… yah, anni!” he yells then low back his voice when he realized that he is too loud.

He steal a glance at the girl. ‘She maybe didn’t pretend’ he thoughts again.

“Can you come to my place in half hour?” he asked again.

“Neh, we can go together tomorrow” he said, looking back at the street.

“Okay. Komawo” he said and hung up.

He puts back his phone and looks at the girl who was leaning to the window of the car’s door and her messy pony tail is all loose causing most of the wild tread of her hairs is hiding her face from his view.

He tries to concentrate back to his driving when the car enters the busy street of Seoul.

 

 


 

REMINDER:  Don't forget to add into your comment with your suggestion about 'Should I make this ff rated H or not?' Okay? Thank you for reading and subscribing. Please leave your comment and ideas, I really appreaciate and read and reply to all. XOXO