CHAPTER 11

Made to Love You

 

They were done with the dish and they were both choosing for their best menu. After they hand in the paper of their choosen menu.

“Your both have the same taste in food” she said and chuckles.

“You two must be are made for each other” she added and puts the papers in her note book.

“I think that’s all the details that we need. We will handle the rest” she said and bows to them.

“Please come and check the preparation a week before the date okay?” she reminds before she leaves the couple in the room.

They are both in silent. No one is talking nor moving.

Chaerin feels the awkwardness feeling in the room. She quickly grabs her handbag and her sunglasses. She bows to him and exits the room.

Jiyong quickly stand up, grab his phone and try to catch her path.

“Wait for me” he said and walks beside her.

Some of the customers are eyeing them as they walks through theirs table. They bow to the receptionist before the leave the café.

They are walking in the same path as they come in.

She is walking to her car.

“Ah, Chaerin, can you give me a ride?” he ask.

She stops and spins, facing him. She observes him from top to toe. She push her sunglasses up.

“What I get in returns if I take you with me?” she asked as she tilted her head to the left a bit.

“Urm, I don’t know” he said and scratches his head.

“Hurm?” she hums and lifts her brows.

“How about if I spare you for dinner?” he suddenly thinks of an answer.

“Dinner? I just had mine just now” she said and smirk.

“I won’t take you with me” she said and turns back to her car. Unlock it and get in.

“Wait, you can’t leave me here!” he shouts.

“I can if I want. This car is mine, not yours” she said as she patted her car’s roof.

She still stands with the driver door’s open. Waiting for him to answer her question.

“So have you think of something?” she ask again.

“You are wasting my time. I’m leaving” she said and gets in the car. Starts the engine and start to drive away.

“YAH!” he shouts to the red car which is now leaving him. Everyone on the same street looks at him.

“Ah , this woman, urgh!” he mumbles and start to walk towards the town.

He is sweating like a pig. The road is quiet since the town is far away from the city.

Suddenly a familiar car appears, making a quick U turn and drives in a slow motion next to him. He just walks, ignoring the car.

The driver opens the window and smiles to him. He just looks straight, totally ignoring the driver.

“Wah! It’s GD oppa. Was he in a bad mood now?” she asked as she stick her head out a bit.

“Aigoo.. Don’t makes that kind of face oppa. You look uglier than before” she added and laughs.

He gives his death glare.

“Eeeeuuuwww… That’s scary” she said in a voice that mocking him. He frowns.

“Aigoo..” she stops her car, and get out of the car. He was still walking away from her.

“Aish, come on, hoop in” she said. He just walks away, she locks her car and follows him.

“Are you just got into a sauna, GD oppa?” she said and laughs happily.

“Your dishes didn’t work” he said without looking at her who is walking behind him.

“Come on, don’t frown like that” she said as she runs a bit to catch his path.

She walks beside him. He still didn’t look at her.

“Aigoo, Jiyong-ah, stop walking now, we are too far from my car” she said as she pulls his hand.

He tries to brush his hand off but she just tighten her grips. He sighs.

“I’m just playing a prank with you. Don’t get mad” she tries to pursue him. He didn’t look at her.

“Come on, let’s get back to my car, okay?” she said and pulls him with her. He still didn’t move.

“Don’t act like this, come on” she still didn’t give up and pulls him more harder. He moves few steps before stop.

“Aigo, don’t stop here Jiyong, it’s getting darker. This scary street just creeps me out now. Come with me to the car” she still pursuing him.

“Come quick” she said and pulls him. He walks slowly with her pulls.

“Walk faster Jiyong, it’s really scary” she said and looks around. The thick forest just looks scary.

“What I get if I walks faster?” he asked and stares at her who is now with her scare looks.

“I will spare you a dinner” she said and keep pulling.

“I just had my dinner just now” he said and still walks slowly.

“Aish, don’t play with me now Jiyong, walks faster!” she said in a higher tone. They are just few steps away from her car.

“Don’t tell me you are scare?” he asked, still staring at her. Suddenly, and idea pops in his mind.

He saw the keys that she is holding. He snatch the key, runs to the car, get in and quickly drive away.

“YAH!!! JIYONG! COME BACK HERE!” she shouts with all her heart. But the car just disappear from her sight. She looks around. She grabs her both arms and still observing around.

 

 


You can start read from CHAPTER 9 for the new updates okay? Sorry for the real short and messy writing. Hope you enjoy this. I'll try write longer chapters soon. Have a nice day. And, please forgive me Daragon's shipper, I'm trying to put the Daragon moments more inside soon but oh well, Skydragon forever, I guess :D