CHAPTER 10

Made to Love You

 

He touch his phone, finding for Bom’s number.

“Hello, noona, where are you now?” he asked.

“I’m with my friend”

“Who and where?”

“My friend of course. And we are in a restaurant, checking her reservation and receptionist preparation, why?” she asked back.

“Oh, nothing, where was the restaurant?” he asked again.

“Urm.. I’m not sure but it has a nice view. You know, somewhere green” she said as she walk to the window.

The big café with green landscape a situated behind the big building of the small town. The reception’s is plan to be a ‘garden-reception’ instead of hotel or normal restaurant reception.

“Chaerin ah, let us married instead of you married that idiot guy” she said, phone on her right and hugs Chaerin arm with left.

Chaerin is discussing with the wedding planner about the reception. She’s very busy nowadays coz the wedding will be held in three weeks and she, she need to handle all the thing, from the reception to the wedding, to the dress and stuff.

He knows Jiyong is busy, or maybe he will busying himself for her, so she chooses to handle the stuff herself. Although sometimes, Mrs. Kwon did help her with ideas and menu, but still, to hold a wedding in three weeks, it isn’t that easy.

“Thank you noona for helping me. I’ve been to everywhere in town, but no one wants to handle this emergency case of mine” she has a long sigh. She’s ignoring Bom who is clinging on her arms while talking back to the phone.

“Yeh. S town. Eh, Jiyong ah, why you ask?” she glares at Chaerin who suddenly pause after hearing the name.

“Ah, my friend which I’m sure you wouldn’t want to know. She’s the baddest female in the Seoul City, you know” she said and laughs by herself.

Chaerin notice her second glare. She continue talking with the Café’s manager.

“Ah, there wouldn’t be too many people. Don’t worry noona, I’ll pay how many you want as long you can help me. I always dreams of this kind of reception.” She said and smile.

“I’m sure I’ll help. By the way, Park family is my family too.” That woman in her early late 30’s said as she bows to Bom.

Bom bows back. “Jiyong ah, I’m busy now, I’ll call you later arrasso? Sorry for leaving you just like that before. Ah what? You are somewhere in the S town too? Come over here!” Bom said as she shriek happily and walks a bit far from Chaerin when she notice Chaerin glares again at her, try to tell something with her puppy eye.

Daesung park the car. Jiyong quickly dash out and walks to the same street he saw the two girls walk in just now.

“Hyung! Wait for me!” Daesung shout. He quickly lock the door and pace up with Jiyong.

They walk between the tall buildings. They walk along the beautiful pavement with tall plant’s act as the fences on the right and left of the pavement. They reach the entrance, the café really, in garden’s café. The classic and many flowers plants planted to cheer up the café.

The receptionist greeted them.

“Ah, we are looking for..”

“Jiyong-shi!” he hear a monotone voice shouts for his name. he turns around to see Bom is waving at them.

“We found her, thank you” he said and leave the receptionist. He push his sunglasses which almost drop from his face.

“Yah, what cause you to come here?” she said happily. She hugs his hand which is the same tall as her.

“Oh, hye Daesung” she notice Daesung and greets him too. He just bows and smiles.

“Aish, don’t smile like that to me Daesung, I can’t walk straight after seeing your smile” she said and laughs. Daesung blush and quickly looks down.

“Noona, don’t ” Jiyong said and laughs.

Bom pulls Jiyong to follow her. Daesung follow them from the back. They are walking to an open sliding antic door. He can see a black hair woman is discussing something with an old woman with high buns wearing a hanbok.

“Chaerin ah, see who came here” Bom shouts so that Chaerin notice them.

Chaerin still continue with her talking, she’s trying to tell her the imaginary wedding reception’s that she wants.

Bom patted her shoulders so that Chaerin will turns her attention to them.

“Wait noona, I’m busy here” she said without looking back.

The woman in hanbok just smile to them and bows. She continue back listening to Chaerin’s talk and write down a few notes.

Few minutes later, her talks hasn’t yet finish. Bom sighs. Jiyong just stand and observing around the spacious big garden, a tall brick with walking plant grew on the wall added the garden look. There are few garden tables are places quiet far from each other in the garden.

“I just need white and red roses for decoration.” She said as she took off her sunglasses.

“How many tables that we need?”

“Should we use tables? Hurm, i think 11 for 8th each?” she said as she is counting with her slender fingers.

“I think, 11 for 10th” Jiyong cuts in.

“Hah?” Chaerin tilt her head when she heard his voice. Her shocked face makes him chuckles.

“Since when you are there?” she asked in a quiet high tone.

“About, urm.. 10 minutes ago” he said while looking at his watch.

“That long?” she looks at her watch too.

“Yes Chaerin-ah, I try to tell you but you said, ‘Wait noona, I’m busy here’” Bom said and giggles.

“Ouh, sorry” she said and bows.

“So, your future husband is here, you can continue planning with him instead. I’ll off now” Bom added and push Jiyong to her.

“Ah, but noona…”

“I have another schedule tonight, I need to rest too you know. I’m going back with Daesung, don’t worry” Bom cuts off before she can figures another reasons, Bom walks off, dragging Daesung with her.

The three of them just watch the two figures vanish from their sight.

“Urm, so where are we?” Chaerin ignores Jiyong and start to continue her discussion with the café’s manager.

“We are now on the menu” the woman said after she checks her notes.

“Ah, menu” she said and pause to think.

“You can comes with me to try on our special dish for you to figure which menu to add in” the woman said.

She makes a hand sign to follow her.

“Oh, are you coming too, Mr.?” The woman stop and ask Jiyong when she remembers that he is the groom.

“Ah, I” Jiyong looks at Chaerin which is not looking at him.

“You should come too” she said and walks away.