15th and Fifth

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

He’s on the fifth floor, and she on the fifteenth.

That’s how their story begins.

She encounters him for the first time during her first week at work. Looking very much unsure of herself and probably very out of place amidst rows of cubicles, desks, computers and office workers, she says little to anyone and sticks close to her table. It’s a whole new world and though she appears calm and comfortable, she’s a bundle of nerves deep inside.

He’s the exact opposite.

He enters the fifteenth floor just as her workload for the days lessens and all she sees is the charming smile on a very handsome face. He comes over to her department to talk to her officemate seated across from her table whose name goes by Kim Heechul. He’s the one to speak first and his voice, as she discovers, is wonderfully cool, confident and masculine.

She tries to pretend to be busy and not eavesdropping at all. She thinks she’s failed miserably.

If he’s noticed, he gives nothing away and he merely leaves right away after his conversation is finished, telling Heechul that it’s best that he returns to the fifth floor before someone named Zhou Mi looks for him. All that’s left for her to do is to watch his retreating figure and inwardly berate herself for not even catching his name.

Foreword

Author's Notes: Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack? :D

This is one of the stories I will be mass posting in celebration of my 1000+ subscribers. I know I've been a ty author and I haven't posted/updated much this year. Life, you know? But I feel like I owe it to the 1000+ of you to try and get back on track. So to all of you who have subscribed my work/s, the most massive and heartfelt gratitude to all of you! You all have been amazing and sweet and more than I deserve!

Cheers!