40

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

 

“Just before things get…messy..or messier.” Jackson said as he walked in his cousin’s office. Mark looked up.

Saehee will always run back to you. Whatever happens, you have to see how she always comes back to you.

Jackson~

“Wait, Namjoon..might…still look at her…”that” way, hyung, but…Saehee’s hard to shake. So, don’t get….pissed over…yeah.

Pissed?

“Be honest, hyung,” Jackson said as he put the folders on his desk.

“It’s starting to get to you, even though those two are just meeting for work.”

 

“Ya, should I just take that project instead?” Yunho asked as he walked with Saehee.

“Why?”

“Ani, I just realized, that he’s your ex. And Mark~”

“Oppa, it’s just work.”

“But you used to…you know, like each other. Or love, or..whatever.”

Saehee smiled.

“We were in high school, we were kids, oppa. I don’t think people date seriously in high school, don’t even start about the whole love thing.” She chuckled, Yunho made a face at her.

“But what about Mark? Is he fine with it?”

“Why would he be not fine, oppa?” She shook her head, Yunho just sighed and gave up.

 

“What? Cancelled?” Saehee closed her eyes in frustration.

“Yes, they cancelled it, it seems that something happened on their side.” Her secretary replied.

“Do they expect me to wait for another hour? Tell them I’m leaving, cancel the deal and tell them to contact Director Jung Yunho if they want to talk.” She said before picking up her purse.

 She stepped out of the building with her brows furrowed. She was about to hail a cab when she heard someone call her name.

You take cabs now?

I just had Yunho oppa drop me off.” Saehee replied. Namjoon nodded.

Then, are you still going back to the office?

No, I was planning to grab something to eat.” Saehee nodded.

Then..pizza? My treat.” Namjoon grinned at her.

 

Hi.” Jackson blinked as he walked in his office, Mark was behind him carrying a smoothie for Lauren.

Leens.” Mark grinned as Lina greeted him with a hug.

Now, all I need to see is the great Jung Saehee.” Lina grinned, as she sat beside Jackson. Lauren was typing something on her father’s laptop.

“She’s in a meeting, she called earlier.” Mark informed, then they Lauren gasp.

Something wrong, honey?” Lina stood up and walked to her daughter.

Lina stood behind the chair and looked at the screen, her eyes doubled in size.

What is it?” Jackson asked, Mark looked up.

 

I…don’t even know.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++