21

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

Saehee walked in the restaurant, she was mentally recalling Himchan’s carefully planned plan as she pretended to look around.

She knew where Himchan sat with the Eisai heiress. She curled her hair before walking towards their direction.

 

“I’m sorry, miss Ayumi, but I can’t marry you,” Himchan said, the lady before him just looked at him.

“I cant~”

Himchan halted as Saehee passed. The lady before him paused and followed his gaze, then just in time Saehee faced him,

“Himchan?” Saehee had thrown them a dazzling smile.

“You know her?” Ayumi asked him. Himchan had stood up with dazed eyes.

“It’s you.”

Saehee just smiled.

“It’s been a long time, you look good.”

 

Jackson just watched as Saehee and Himchan acted, another side of him was amused by their somewhat childish plan but he was worried. It would not take long before talk would start, he was still hoping that the Japanese media wouldn’t talk about the two.

He watched as Saehee turned away from the table and walk out from the restaurant, she smiling as she walked back to him.

Fun?” He asked dryly.

“Sort of, let’s go.” Saehee gave Himchan a wave pulling Jackson with her.

Jackson’s brows furrowed but he just followed her.

 

 

“We have to come with him too, it’s our job.” Namjoo said as he and Jaekyung exited the office, Mark was walking ahead of them.

“Japan?”

“Yes, you’re happy.” Namjoo grinned.

“Well,” Jaekyung looked at Mark again, then Lauren rushed by and walked to him, Mark smiled as Lauren held onto his hand.

She saw the kid turn to him, Jaekyung gave her a small wave. But Lauren just turned away.

 

“Really?”Saehee was smiling as she got in the house, Jackson was already making his way to the kitchen.

We’re coming next week, Lauren’s happy.” Mark said.

But, Tuan~

“Vice president, the documents have arrived.” Jaekyung said, her voice muffled from the other line.

Saehee paused, she put her bag down.

“Just put it on the desk.” Mark answered.

“Can you bring that candy, I forgot the name~”

“Sir, it’s time to discuss your schedule.”

Saehee’s jaw went taut.

“We can do it later.” Mark replied.

“But, sir, we need to now. You still have the meeting later.”

Tuan?

“You can~”

Mark Yi Eun Tuan!” Saehee snapped, Jackson peeked from the kitchen.

Mark blinked.

“Saehee?”

Pass the phone to Jaekyung.

Mark paused, something was scary about Saehee’s tone.

“Sae~”

I said pass it to her.”  She said, her tone still even.

 

Jaekyung paused when Mark had faced her, he had put his phone away from his ear and handed it to her.

“Take it.” He said simply before walking to the windows, she nodded in confusion but her pressed the gadget to her ear.

“Hello?” She asked.

“Jaekyung, right?”

It was Saehee.

“Yes, it is me.” Jaekyung’s brows rose, then she felt the hairs on her back stand as soon as Saehee spoke.

 

 

“I would appreciate it if you stop bothering my boyfriend when we’re talking. He’s your boss, not your friend. Please remember that.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++