Jealousy = Child? 2/2

Together At the top

 

He is shocked that you kissed him first…. He pulled up …..

You: uhhhh… I see..you really don’t like me anymore…. I guess I’ll just leave…..

* you try to get up and walk out of the door….. but chunji hold your wrist and made you calm down*

Chunji: jut calm down okay??!! I don’t know what you’re talking about….. you are just drunk…….. okay???

You: NO!! I’m tired of this …. Just tell me if you really don’t like me… and don’t tell me all your lies…… I saw it…. And as far as I’m concerned I really don’t think you would like me like the way you like jenny…… the way you talk to her…. she knows more than I know from you….. you are always… happy …when you’re talking to her, a while ago….. I’m not blind ..and I DON’T WANNA BE ANYMORE!! Just tell it straight to my face here… if you just want something from me?? Or if you need something from me….. just don’t make me believe you love me if you really don’t …please~~…* you start crying also him*

Chunji: you know….. I never loved anybody and never found anybody …. Like you…… I LOVE YOU OF COURSE!!~~ do you think I’m the kind of guy to use someone…… and do you think I’m the kind of guy to be with someone I really don’t like……… I never lied to you… and I NEVER liked nor love jenny ..at the first place~~ okay?!?!? Just please don’t leave me….. like this ….

 

You fall down on your knees and starts crying … you felt an arms lifting you…. Chunji hugs you….. you hug him back ….. while crying ….. then he faced you……

Chunji: want me to prove how much I love you huh?

You: I’m really sorry I don’t think I am really good enough for you….. you see…. *sighs*

Chunji: shhhhhhhhhtt…..everything’s fine now…. So…..

He starts kissing you from lips to neck,… then you went so far and so on………..

~~SECOND MAKING LOVE~~

 That morning …….  You woke up first …… you saw your husband and think through of the things he said….. he is hugging you….. you faced him and kissed his gorgeous face~~~~ you are very lucky to have him … he’s just near perfection……. You stared at his closed eyes….. his pointed nose…… and his soft lips….

 

 Then he opened his while you staring at his face~~~ your eyes got bigger then you try to get off the bed ….. but then he pulled you in again…

 

Chunji: yahh… where are you going..???

You: uhmm..i’ll…I’ll just wash up…..

Chunji: then let’s wash up together…..come on…..

You: NO!.. NO! you can’t..

Chunji: why…. ??! okay… yumi… you are very awkward?? Or maybe you feel awkward…am I right?!

You: uh—uh—no of course not…. You are my husband ..it’s normal right?!!? *fake laugh* hehe…..

Chunji: really then.. let’s do it again….

You: YES! I’m awkward~~ *sighs*

Chunji: then why…..?? tell me …I’ll be listening….

You: then I’ll tell you why I am awkward …. Because…. We are taking ….. with our bodies….. let’s just dress up first… okay?!?!

Chunji: no..tell me…. Why are you awkward??

You: it’s just that … I’m sorry for thinking about so many bad things about you last night…it’s very embarrassing right now… that you are being understanding but I’m always misunderstanding you….

Chunji: now….. let me just remind you…. I am here to always understand you…. Okay… just never think about it ..okay….. I understand you because I also have a fault…. If I never danced there …. You would never be like this okay… just nevermind that …

You: I just feel bad for you…..oh wait ….!!! We have a school … today.. let’s wash up … faster …. We’ll be late….

 

You both took a bath and dressed up …. you grabbed your bags and drive off to school…

 You have the typical day of school … then jenny… she’s in different city and she is  schooling in different university so she will never be in the story again… maybe in some future chapters…

So you went schooling… LESSONS, LUNCH, GO HOME ..of course with your husband….

It has been  3 weeks …. And…………..