PROBLEM?

Together At the top

 

You: hubby…….ouch…why so sudden??

Chunji: I’m just cold….

You:  * you pushed him to sleep under the comforter.. but he is in a tight hold on you , so you are lying on top of him sideways* YAH!! I will still watch~~* trying to sit again*

Chunji: please…..just sleep with me while watching …. I’m so tired*closes his eyes..nonstop pecking your cheeks*

 

You: shireo… Can you please  stop…I miss this tv show…. I didn’t watch this because we are so busy~~

Chunji: please…..

You: SHIREO…

Chunji let go of the hug……..and sleeping already …. Kinda upset…and disappointed…

You continue to watch the tv……….you thought it will be okay for chunji….

 

THE NEXT MORNING~~

 

You noticed there was nobody in your bed…..chunji was not there……

 

Then he came out of shower…not looking at you~~ already dressed~,,………

 

You: honey??

Chunji:………… ** fixing his hair~**

You: chunji~~

Chunji: ………….** organizing his bag**

You: why aren’t you talking to me~??*you walk towards him*

Chunji: I don’t feel like talking….* walks opposite direction from you*

You: is it because of last night?? I’m sorry~~

Chunji: it’s fine…..  just be with your tv show~~

You: YAH!  don’t misunderstand!!* you held his wrist*

Chunji:  I just don’t have time either to talk ……..  I’ll just go somewhere  ..  * removed your hands then he went outside*

 

As soon as he walked out the door…..your heart crumpled and was really hurt badly…..you can’t help but cry…………..

 

“ it’s just only about the tv ??? how shallow can he be??!! But it’s just a tv show….is there something he is mad of??~~ :’(“

 

You think through and cry…..your eyes are all swollen as you went out to breathe some fresh air to the seashore……………

 

Youngmin saw you and approached you as he saw your swollen eyes…………..

He went closer and raise your chin up…. Reassuring if you really cried…..

 

Youngmin: are you crying..??

You: NO!!hhehehe…I’m fine…..

Youngmin: but why is your ey---* points at your swollen eyes*

You: * removes his fingers* it’s fine…… just some sand….hehehe..:/

Youngmin: ooh ….okie…. does it hurt….?? I’ll blow it…* he leaned foreward and his lips blowing to your  eyes**

You: hehehe..no need…thank you….

 

 

Chunji saw what happen….and he approached you and youngmin while thinking…

 

“ does he want to take my wife away from me……is that the meaning of yumi’s dream…this can’t be…………..yumi still doesn’t know anything…….she trust youngmin too much~~… I have to do something”

 

Chunji reached your place…….  You and youngmin looked at him….as he grab you and place his arms around your shoulder…..

 

Chunji: honey…I want to eat something……..come with me.. …we’ll go youngmin ..

              See you later…bye.

 

You walked with chunji with his arms around you…..still thinking of what is the reason he can easily be upset …….he lowered his arms..and linked his fingers with your…you were shocked………

 

You: aren’t you mad at me anymore???

Chunji: I’m not mad at you….

You: but why didn’t you tal—

Chunji: SHHHHHHHHHHHHT!..... just like what I said this morning…I just don’t want to talk~~

You thought….” He became the snobbish chunji again”

Chunji: what do you want to eat..??

You: I don’t know..let’s just roam around and bring food to my cousins…

 

You walked and walked. And bought some food…to be send to your cousins and mother’s room….