I Like Him~~

Together At the top

 

jenny: yumi!! 
you: * ran towards jenny and l.joe* hello...
jenny: hello...come one let's go inside...
l.joe: hello...it's been a while yumi...
you: yeah..annyeong l.joe oppa...:)
 
 
Yumi/ your POV
 
as we went inside... it was all clean and peaceful... there's a piano room on the first left side of the room ...
the office on the right side... and there are few rehersal rooms and music room.... very brilliant than i image..
 
 
jenny: yumi... we have different class ..i guess...they've changed our name in the dancing room it was suppose to be 
           in the afternoon ..but they changed it to morning and the singing class will be in the afternoon
           ..i guess we have opposite time...so see you later... don't worry we have the same dismissal... and breaks..bye ..!
you: is that so... i think.. i should also go now...
jenny: Fighting!! 
you: Fighting:):)
 
 
they headed to their rooms...yumi was in the music room with her classmates..
 
you: omo...he's a familiar guy... stared at him a little...
 
the guys started to sing~~ 
 
you: Omo...he has an angelic voice too.... but his personality ..pwehh..**talks to yourself**
 
~after the song he introduced himself " annyeonghaseyo Lee Chanhee imnida..bangapseubnida..*smiles* " 
 
you: Omo he is so HANDSOME when he is smiling ... 
 
professor(girl): wow ..what a nice voice you got .. chanhee??
-----: you can call me chunji....professor:)
 
you: OMO!!he smiles again ...his smile seems to be a very expensive one...
 
professor: you can sit there... *points at the seat beside yumi...
chunji: bows** then sits beside you...
professor: *points at you with her stick* miss ... you can go next...sing for us...
you: yes, ma'am...
 
you sang goose's dream ( dream high )  
 
chunji: * widened his eyes....* she's good ... i can't believe she sings like that...** talks to himself**
 
when you are done with your song... the professor seems so impressed....
 
then the others released their voices and sang one by one....
 
professor: we will have a week long activity... i will base the pairs upon your performance today...
           maybe we will not change the pairs ... it's all up to me...
 
so let's start.... (( i will randomly type names... i don't know .... but idols names i guess...))
this will be the students in singing class....
 
yonghwa -- seohyun
donghyun -- luna
yoseob -- krystal
junho -- jessica
kyuhyun -- hyorin
yesung -- tiffany
niel -- soyu
hyunseung -- taeyeon
and last but not the least chunji -- yumi  
 
...okay ..here's what you're going to do ... you will compose a song that will have you feeling ...
   it's a shared feeling's song ... i don't know how you would do it..but it's all up to you ...
   okay... so we'll start the lesson ... so you will have the idea on how to compose a song and what emotions 
   to put in it... and oh... i almost forgot... you should have a good quality copy of your song in a cd.... record it in a       studio.. in the bathroom..it's all up to you....
   **the professor continued**
 
 
THE Lesson Ended...
 
professor: okay ... if you don't mind ...you can compose songs in the park ... in a quiet room ..just so you know..
      so you can concentrate ... class dismissed..!!
 
 
you went to the cafeteria to grab some snacks...and you find a seat...
 
jenny: YUMI!! 
you: you went near their table and l.joe has his friends with him then you see chunji...
l.joe: hey!! yumi...how was your first day of class....
you: heehehhe* awkwardly smiling because chunji is there * i'm fine...
jenny: * noticed that you are staring blankly at the table..* YAH! * tapped your shoulders* are you okay...??
you: Oh...i'm fine....
 
*then yumi stared at the table again*
 
jenny: babe... we're just going to go to the restroom ..okay..
l.joe: okay...:)
 
 
---while walking at the hallway... going to the reastroom---
 

 
 
krystal: omo...!!chunji is so handsome... i like him...
luna: yeah i know ..he is so WAHHHHHHHH!! ...
krystal: * puts her lipstick on * i'm going to get you ..chunji!! let's go..
 
you: * gives a disgusting looks on the girls* is there anybody here unnie??
 
 
______TO BE CONTINUED_______________________________________________________
 
Second chapter updated~~ how was it so far??~~
 
COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE~~~:):):)
 
PREVIEW~~
 
 
jenny: **looks around...** none...why are you acting like that..
 
you: i was kinda attracted to him..but he is so snobbish...
 
jenny: l.joe and chunji are best friend since they were in kinder... l.joe seems to be the bubbly one..
       and chunji is sometimes moody..but he is kinda sweet too..
you: please ..unnie don't tell anybody...please ...!! i don't want this to come out...
jenny: *hugs yumi* i will take care of everything...
you: OMO!! unnie... don't you dare try to do anything... *started to cry because of shyness*
>>>
chunji: okay ..i'm going to wait for you later...when is your dismissal class..
you: uh.. i will have another class this afternoon... just don't wait for me..you'll just waste your time...
      i'll just uhh... contact you ..i guess...
chunji: here..* gave his number * 
 
 
HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~!!