She confessed

Together At the top

                                                      

 

(yes right this is from Boys over flowers....:D:D...i like this scene...:):)so sweet ..that's why i am inspired to write this chapter along with this picture~~)

 

STORY COMMENTS REPLY~~

@sususco123  -- Thank you~~here's an update~~hope you like it and comment more~~

@mysteriousaura209 -- oh...hehehe....yup...and thank you for iking my story ..i really appreciate your comments  ,...:):)

@Foreverchunjoe --Thank you~~here's an update~~hope you like it and comment more~~

 

Thank you again for the comments~~ i hope to see more feedback from you guys~~

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! and please COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!AND SHARE/ ADVERTISE:D:D

 

FOr the comments... I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED TO COMMENT!!:D:D
please wait for the next chapter!~~

 

..:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D~~~~~~~~~~`

Youngmin: *while wiping the wet warm towel into your legs…. ** what happen…??

Chunji: uhh….. she …confessed…..

Youngmin: HUH??!! Confessed what??

Chunji: she thought I were you…and then she confessed that ..she liked me~~

Youngmin: * SHOCKED* really??!!* teary eyed*

Chunji: you like yumi…don’t you??

Youngmin: yes…. I like her so much….. but you’re lucky……she likes you~~

       But do you like her…..??

Chunji: ME??!! I do…. Kinda …….i m-mean NO..of course~~

Youngmin: I know you do……

Chunji: just don’t tell her!! okay?!!! That you know…. The confession thing~~

 

Then suddenly …. You moved from your sleep…and you blinked a couple of times….then…

 

You: *omo!! Chunji-shi* * gets up…then tries to runaway~~

Chunji: YAH!! Could you please stop running away………

Youngmin: I’ll just go ….*hands chunji the towel.* hyung… go wipe her bruise~~

 

As soon as youngmin reached the door ..his eyes burst into tears……. As he knows you like chunji ……  he is a very kind person and ….. he will always take good care of you……

 

Chunji: I know it already…..and I know you will be embarrassed to death….but it’s your fault!!

You: how come it’s my fault…I didn’t intentionally want you to know this…AHHHHHH!!! I’ll wipe my own legs!!!* tries to get the towel*

Chunji: could you please just stay still…… you have nothing to do…??

You: I have……. I was just joking that time….. I’ll go home now~~~

Chunji: is there a joke with tears on it……. 

You: YAH!!! Even if I like you … you can’t take advantage of me??!!! I’LL GO!!!

Chunji: ohh…~~ I can’t take advantage of you..?? but we are in one room~~i can do whatever i can~~;)

You: STOP!!!! Just let me go……my mom is worried already~~

Chunji: I called your mom..and I said that you will stay over here……

You: NO…I’ll go home….

Chunji: YAH!!! Just stop ..and get a rest……. Okay??

You: *can’t do anything…*

Chunji: good girl …. Just sleep…. * brings out the towel…

 

Then he waited for you to sleep..and then

 

..he leans to kiss your forehead

 

* then he went out the room*

 

You sleep while chunji is in the living room…. Then his mom came~~

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

How was it..is it exciting?? now chunji knows you/ yumi has a feeling for him....is he changing ...or WILL HE?? or does he feel awkward~~~???  

 

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!~~ here;s a preview~~ 

 

PREVIEW~~MOM: I know what you feel son :)

 

 

Chunji: * leads the way to your room* here…

Mom: * see you sleeping* omo…she’s really pretty…… she looks like an angel~~

Chunji: umma..let’s go…. We have many things to talk about!!

 

~~When chunji’s mom….went to her room…chunji slips to your room and………..

 

Chunji saw you without a blanket and curling up because of the cold temperature

 

~~  he started to lean and kiss you on your forehead~~

 

 

 

           I bought this *chunji’s mom open a box and chunji saw a very beautiful necklace* 

 

 

Chunji: she’s just a friend….mom….

 

Mom: okay..*aigoo..my prince is so cute….i know what you feel son*

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE!! and ...SUBSCRIBE!~~NO SILENT READERS!!