Find your heart back

And where was forever?

‘Seohyun..’

She stops and turns, looking at the man who stops his track, boring straight into her at the moment. He had been coming for dinner for a week, and he had spotted her brother having talks with him everynight and hearing hints of ‘ask her’ ‘try you never know’ ‘I trust you’. But she wasn’t ready yet. Not at all.

The moment she had been dreading to face.

He walks towards her as she stood frozen, waiting for what Is to come.

‘Seohyun ah,’ he picks up her hands in his, as he stared into her globes.

‘Do you… do you… need… someone… w…with you and Kyujae?’

She felt her inside flinch but she remain rooted to the ground.

He waited for her answer, but she seems not able to understand him.

‘Would you. Would you like to give yourself another chance in love?’

He made himself clear as he waited for the girl to reply him.

--------------------------------------------------------

He didn’t know he would fall in love so easily.

And forgetting about his little crush on his sister in law would be that easy too.

Being with her was different. She was kind and serene, she was like a cloud, like rainbow, like marshmallows. She was like pixie and fairy dust which enchanted him; he couldn't take his eyes off her, his heart away. He knew she did not have the kind of feelings for him and that sometimes she would hide back in her shell when she realize she was enjoying the moment.

It was as if she did not allow herself to laugh and smile happily again.

It was like she thinks she did not deserve to experience joy in her life.

And it pains him, looking at her. She was fragile, like a porcelain doll. Literally too, she was a doll in everyone’s eyes. And that was how he got attracted to her looks to make her the model of her first project at work. She was like a fairy, a goddess.

But it pains him to look at her, suffering in silence, putting a strong front for the world.

He knows she is shattered on the inside, but he had no idea how, and he didn’t have to know. All he wanted now is to piece her back, piece by piece, bit by bit, back to her original form by himself.

--------------------------------------------------------

She stared at the man in front of him.

Was this what I wanted?

Could I have another chance in life again?

He was a nice and good guy wasn’t it?

I like him too, right?

 

He was shocked when her tears dropped as he quickly brushed the flow of tears with his hands in panic.

‘I am sorry Seohyun ah I didn’t mean to take it fast. I just couldn’t… Sorry Seohyun ah it’s okay please please don’t cry anymore…’

She stops his hands and held them in hers once more.

‘Yonghwa, I am sorry.’

His face fell and his heart wince.

‘I wanted to give you my heart too. I wanted to be with you and Kyujae too. But I don’t have my heart with me anymore. I hadn’t had my heart with me for a long time that I didn’t realize it. I have grew used to without having a heart and I couldn’t love anyone anymore.’

She burst into tears, sobbing.

 

And then, he envelopes her into his hug as she sobs against his chest.

‘It’s okay Seohyun ah. We are okay. As long as I know you allow me here with you and Kyujae and everything can take it slow. We will do it slowly. We will find your heart back, I promise.’

He pats her head and rub her back as her fragile body was shaking in his embrace.

‘It’s okay Seohyun ah.’

‘We will take it slow. We will find your heart back.”