Someone new

And where was forever?

“I found someone for you.”

Eunhyuk speak carefully, trying to search for any signs in her sister’s eyes.

She stop shoving food in and stared at the man opposite her.

 

He pretended that he had not realized her shock manner and continued on.

“He is a nice boy I met at the gym and I had knew him for a year already. He is a good guy, and I thought you guys can meet up for a short tea or something. He seemed pretty capable at work too but he had not mentioned about anything that has to do with his family.’

He felt her staring agape, and before he had any chance to even say anything or react, he stood up from the table and left a piece of paper next to her bowl.

“Call him when you are free. I told him I will introduce a nice friend to him.”

 

She move her gaze to the woman next to the empty seat left by her brother.

“Hyoyeon Unnie… do you know any of this? What’s he doing seriously?”

“You know your Oppa, and how he could give up everything for you. I’ve met this boy once, and he was very polite, well mannered and all. Give it a try.”

She opened to protest and was cut by her Unnie.

“And you need someone new to take your mind away from him. And it’s time to move on don’t you think? Especially now that you think he might know about Kyukyu and you have decided to stay here in Korea for awhile…you need to show him you’ve moved on don’t you?”

“Give him a chance, and give your Oppa a peace of mind. He had been trying to throw the number to you ever since you are back.”

“And grant yourself a chance, and Kyukyu a chance too.”

 

She sighed as she stared at the piece of paper and place it in her pocket.

Then.

The pair of eyes that bore through hers.

 

She spaced out, then shook him out of her head.

Well, making a new friend won’t hurt right?