I Love you!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Sourjongie has requested for GyuYoung Meabssied has requested for WooRong Moonlevine has requested for MyungEun

I'll add the other requests in the next chapter :D

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

HERE IS A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS TODAY :D

''I'm going out!'' Bomi told the girls before getting out.

''Just remember to come home soon since Infinite has told us to come to their house.'' Hayoung informed.

''Eh? Why?'' Bomi asked.

''They want us to meet their old childhood friend who has just come back to Korea!'' Eunji informed.

''Oh okay.I'll remember to come back soon.'' Bomi nodded her head and got out of the apartment.

Bomi just wanted to walk around the city,reminiscing every second of her and her ideal type.Everywhere she looked she could just remember him..sadly she only had 2 scenes with him but those 2 scenes were enough to trigger her emotions and increase them by thousands,no by millions! She knew it was foolish to be in love with a stranger,a person she never even knew about in the first place but that wouldn't stop her...her romantic heart ached for him.She refused to back down and beg for him..want for him more.She won't give him up because she knew that love was this special feeling that she never experienced before...it's a surprise that she was such a romantic girl since she was a girl that never experienced love in the first place but now that she is blessed with experiencing that feeling...knowing how it seems to love someone so much more than her own self...she felt like she had known this feeling for a long time.Only 2 days ago she had met him but those 2 days were a blessing to her.

*Where are you? I don't know why but I just need to see you.* Bomi sadly sighed.

She felt like she was a bit pathetic at times and thought maybe this might turn into a mad obsession but then she shook her head and smiled.

*I shouldn't feel this way! I'm blessed for finally getting the chance to love someone and don't worry Bomi! You'll meet him!* Bomi determinately thought. *You'll meet him! I promise you!*

Bomi just suddenly closed her eyes and put her headphones on her ears.She put the music as loud as she could while she stood there,in the middle of the crowd...just remembering how he was with his headphones and that million dollar smile.She smiled as she remembered that smile and his unique face.By doing this,she felt that she was with him and experiencing their first meeting like before.She suddenly bumped into someone and it reminded her of how she fell and saw him then she bumped into someone else and this time she fell down on the floor with him.

''Hey you watch i---'' Bomi immediately stopped talking when she opened her eyes and saw him!

He was down on the floor WITH her and they were against each other's bodies on the ground.She was on the ground,deeply looking at him whilst he was on the top..just blinking his eyes for a few seconds then he immediately stood up and helped the blushing and shy Bomi to stand up.

''I am so sorry!'' He apologised. ''Are you hurt?''

''...........'' Bomi was just staring at his face,not sure if this was real or just her imagination playing with her.

''Excuse me but are you okay?'' He asked. ''What? Is there something on my face?''

''I-I-I-I...'' Bomi could only say that since she was still trying to figure out if he was real or not.

Bomi took her hand out and placed her cold hand on his face,surprising the guy with her sudden action.He gave her a weird look for a while then just looked at her with a normal face whereas Bomi was looking at him with her deep expression.Bomi tilted her head while closely looking at the guy.

''YA What are you doing?'' The guy replied when he couldn't deal with the weirdness of Bomi anymore.

''Are you real?'' Bomi asked.

''Huh? What? Am I real?'' The guy was confused.

''You're just playing with me aren't you?'' Bomi said. ''You aren't real...you're just my imagination playing with me again!''

''Imagination? What on earth are you talking to me about?'' He was just confused.

Bomi turned around and closed her eyes. ''He's just my imagination nothing else! Once I turn around,he'll be gone!''

The guy quickly walked away when Bomi turned around since he was just confused and a bit frightened by her behaviour towards him.Bomi turned around and he wasn't there like she expected.

''I knew it! He's just my imagination like I thought!'' Bomi sadly sighed as she walked ahead to nowhere for a while.

 

''Hey guys whatcha doing?'' Naeun poked her head inside Infinite's apartment.

''What does it look like number 2?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''Hey my name is Naeun just so you know and are you all...cleaning?'' Naeun was shocked.

''Pretty much!'' Sungjong replied.

''You really want to impress that friend of yours that much?'' Naeun questioned.

''Not impress but just to make him feel at home since he is seeing us and the apartment for the first time after many years!'' Woohyun told.

''Wow! How does he look?'' Naeun was interested.

''Why do you care?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow again.

''Hey I want to make him my friend as well!'' Naeun replied.

''Well I don't think he wants to be friends with people who are number 2s!'' Myungsoo pointed to Naeun.

''At least I will be his friend that isn't mean or arrogant like you!'' Naeun glared at Myungsoo.

''Well you're not welcomed here at the moment so shoo now.'' Myungsoo shoo-ed Naeun away with his hands.

''Make me!'' Naeun smirked at him.

''You really want me to make you?'' Myungsoo smiled.

''What's with the smile?'' Nauen was suspicious.

Myungsoo walked up to her and leaned closer to Naeun's face.

''YA What are you doing?'' Naeun immediately walked back from Infinite's door.

''There I made you!'' Myungsoo chuckled as he shut the door.

''He's so...Argh I hate him!'' Naeun grumbled.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Infinite heard a knock on the door and Woohyun immediately ran to the door and opened it,hoping it was their childhood friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter