Taking care of the baby

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Check out my new story!

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check it out! ;)

The gang all got down to the hotel's lobby,waiting for Dongwoo to call them so they could go with him to his brother's house,excited to see his family and to explore a different area of Las Vegas.They were advised to pack clothes for about 3-4 days since that will be how long they would stay at his brother's house,wondering if it was even big enough for everyone to fit in.

''Has Dongwoo called you yet?'' Hayoung questioned.

''Not yet!'' Sunggyu shook his head.

''I feel so tired.'' Yookyung yawned.

''Rest on my shoulder then!'' Sungjong placed her head on his shoulder,making her to blush.

''I can't wait to see Dongwoo's family!'' Naeun clapped her hands.

''Shouldn't that be Bomi's line?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''We all know that Naeun mean it in a friend way!'' Eunji patted Naeun's back.

''Let's see what kind of house he lived in!'' Hoya smirked.

''Is Bomi coming here to pick us up too?'' Namjoo asked.

''I don't really know.'' Sungyeol titled his head.

''Oh is that Dongwoo?!'' Chorong pointed at the hotel's door.

''The man is finally here!'' Woohyun cheered.

Dongwoo immediately ran towards the gang,smiling at them before he let out his breath.

''Alright we're all ready so come on guys!'' Dongwoo gestured them to follow him. ''Let's get moving!''

''Where we going?'' Yookyung sleepily asked.

''Alright we're going to live in my hyung's house for a few days.'' Dongwoo informed. ''But we have a huge responsibility upon us!''

''What's that?'' The gang were curious.

''I won't ruin the surprise so come with me!'' Dongwoo was excited to show them his niece. ''Hyung there are my friends!''

Jonghyun was surprised to see a huge amount of people all bowing and smiling at them,making him to do the same to him.They proceeded to introduce each other in order to be familiar and friendly with one another.

''I never knew Dongwoo was really popular!'' Jonghyun teased. ''I guess half of you gotta go on the taxi with Dongwoo whereas half of you guys will come on the car with me!''

''Oh sure!'' The gang all nodded their heads.

''Where's Bomi?'' The girls questioned.

''Dongwoo's girlfriend is currently sleeping right now!'' Jonghyun informed,causing everyone to laugh. ''W-What's so funny?''

''You said Bomi is Dongwoo's girlfriend!'' Woohyun chuckled.

''Guys guys!'' Dongwoo tried to not make them reveal that she wasn't his girlfriend. ''Don't act like you don't know that she isn't my girlfriend!''

''Oh?!'' Naeun gasped as she smiled happily. ''So Bomi and Dongwoo is official now?!''

''Her dream came true!'' Eunji cheered as well.

''Wow you guys spend a day alone and you are official now.'' Hoya teased.

''Well done for finally accepting her Dongwoo!'' Myungsoo patted his back.

''But Dongwoo and Bomi told us that they've been dating for 8 months?'' Jonghyun blinked his eyes.

''You guys have been dating for 8 months?!'' Chorong was surprised.

''How could you not tell us about you two?!'' Hayoung asked.

''So you two were always official?'' Sunggyu titled his head.

''Why didn't you tell us?!'' Woohyun questioned.

*You guys are such idiots!* Dongwoo widen his fake smile. ''Me and Bomi like to keep secrets you know!''

''Wow you guys keep secrets from us now?!'' Yookyung frowned.

''I don't like keeping secrets.'' Namjoo shook her head.

''Yes keeping secrets is bad!'' Sungyeol glared at Dongwoo. ''Especially with friends!''

''Why did you act like you didn't like her when you guys were dating so long?!'' Sungjong pointed at him.

''Guys guys calm down.'' Dongwoo uneasily laughed. ''Anyway anyway let's get going now! Come on my hyung and his wife is going to be late for their holiday if we don't hurry!''

''Holiday?'' The gang didn't know what was going on.

''You guys are going to have my house for a few days!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''While me and Sunyoung,my wife will be gone for a short getaway!''

''Wow that's so romantic!'' The girls clapped their hands.

''And you would be taking care of a big responsibility while we're gone.'' Jonghyun informed.

''Woah woah don't ruin the surprise!'' Dongwoo shook his head. ''Let them see for themselves!''

''See what?'' The gang asked.

''I'll not ruin the surprise!'' Jonghyun smiled. ''Alright everyone let's get going to the house!''

 

The gang all bowed and gave their introduction to Sunyoung,who did the same whereas Dongwoo looked around and saw no sight of Bomi.

''Where's Bomi,Sunyoung?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Your girlfriend is sleeping in her room.'' Sunyoung informed.

''I thought that girl was up?'' Dongwoo groaned before he walked over to her room. 

He tip-toed into her room and closed the door gently before walking closer to her to wake her up.He saw her peaceful face sleeping comfortably on the bed as if she could sleep for days and days,making him to not want to wake her up as he didn't have the courage to yet he wanted her to be up and take responsibility for them to be left alone with the baby,something that no one has had experience with so he shook his head as he got ready to wake her up.

''Bomi! Bomi!'' Dongwoo shook her body. ''YA Bomi Yoon! Wake up! Wake up!''

''Dongwoo....'' Bomi groaned as she tried to open her eyes.

''Wake up already!'' Dongwoo pushed her body. ''Come on!''

''5 more minutes!'' Bomi groaned again,wanting to go back to sleep.

''Oh no no no!'' Dongwoo refused to give in. ''We're going to be left alone with Sunhyun soon and I can't deal with it alone! There is no way I am letting that happen!''

''It's just a baby!'' Bomi moaned. ''She won't kill you!''

''You got us into this so you're going to take care of both me and her!'' Dongwoo ordered. ''Get up now Yoon Bomi!''

''Go away!'' Bomi grabbed the quilt and placed it over her head to cover her face. 

''Fine! If you don't wake up then I won't be your boyfriend then!'' Dongwoo resorted to blackmailing her. ''No more Yoon Bomi and Dongwoo Jang! I'm serious!''

''Go ahead and get your new girlfriend.'' Bomi stuck her tongue out at him. ''I'll snatch you back from her so I don't care!''

''This girl?!'' Dongwoo's blackmail had failed,which surprised him. ''Alright no more Mr.Nice Guy!''

Dongwoo grabbed Bomi's leg and pulled it until she fell down on the floor.

''DONGWOO JANG!'' Bomi angrily yelled as her eyes burnt with fire at the sight of him.

''I told you no more Mr.Nice Guy!'' Dongwoo smirked.

''And no more Mrs.Nice Girl either!'' Bomi was ready to punch him.

''Woah woah I'm Dongwoo,your prince charming remember!'' Dongwoo walked backwards yet he saw Bomi walking after him. ''YA YA Bomi!''

''Dongwoo Jang!'' Bomi walked out of the room,following him.

Her eyes suddenly went to the sight of her friends all sitting at the living room with their eyes all at her,laughing and pointing at the funny sight of her which made her embarrassed as she got back into reality.

''What happened to your hair!?'' Yookyung pointed at her messy hair.

''Bomi looks so funny!'' Hayoung agreed.

''Where's Dongwoo?!'' Bomi frowned.

''Your boyfriend is here!'' Hoya pulled him out of his hiding place.

''You betrayer!'' Dongwoo glared at Hoya.

''I'm glad that you're all here!'' Sunyoung smiled,causing Bomi to stop walking.

''I'll deal with you later my dear boyfriend!'' Bomi evily smiled at Dongwoo,causing him to be slightly afraid.

''So the surprise me and Dongwoo were talking about....'' Jonghyun got Sunhyun in his hands.

''Is that a baby?!'' Naeun squealed with joy.

''No wonder you're number 2!'' Myungsoo snickered. ''Can't even tell a baby is a baby? How dumb are you?!''

''Now is not the time Myungsoo!'' Naeun glared at him before looking back at Sunhyun.

''You guys are going to take care of her for a few days!'' Sunyoung informed.

''Woah woah woah what?!'' Woohyun was shocked.

''Uhm.....w-wow!'' Chorong didn't know how to react. ''What a surprise!''

''Blame it on Bomi!'' Dongwoo exposed Bomi's plan. ''She did all this!''

''I wanted Jonghyun and Sunyoung to go on a getaway! They don't even remember the last time they went on a romantic holiday.'' Bomi shrugged her shoulders. ''They deserve some time alone too!''

''How thoughtful of you Bomi!'' Chorong uneasily smiled as she smacked Bomi's back a few times,making Bomi to glare at Chorong. *Thanks for the extremely hard and huge duty you idiot!*

''How nice of you to think like that.'' Woohyun tried to fake a smile. *I ain't going to take care of the baby! I didn't ask for this responsibility!''

''We'll try our best!'' Hayoung brightly smiled. ''We all love babies!''

''Y-Yeah.....'' Sunggyu didn't know whether he liked babies or was actually afraid of them. 

''We're good at taking care of babies too!'' Hayoung boasted.

Sunggyu glanced at Hayoung as he wondered if she even knew what she was talking about or not.The last person anyone could expect would take care of their child would be Hayoung since she,herself,is a child so how would she even be able to take care of another smaller version of herself?

''She's a very cute baby!'' Namjoo eye-smiled.

''Baby Sunhyun!'' Sungyeol never had any experience on babies,making him to be scared.

''Babies aren't that hard to take care of!'' Eunji felt a bit confident with taking care of the baby.

''Yeah hopefully.'' Hoya whispered as he looked away.

''Just give us a few information on Sunhyun on how to take care of her and hopefully we'll do well!'' Sungjong nodded his head.

*I've never taken care of one!* Yookyung widen her eyes,wondering how she was going to do such a scary thing.

 

After saying their goodbyes to Sunyoung and Jonghyun,the gang sat down on the coach as they stared at Sunhyun,who was looking back at them with her wide eyes.

''S-So...what now?'' Sungyeol didn't know what to do next.

''Do we...just stare at the baby?'' Yookyung was unsure.

''Just look after it I guess.'' Namjoo was confused.

''Why don't we let the baby just sit down.'' Sunggyu didn't want the baby to cry.

''Taking care of a baby isn't that hard!'' Woohyun scoffed,trying to sound like he knew what he was talking about.

''Interesting for you to say that!'' Naeun never knew Woohyun knew something about taking care of a baby.

''Oh please!'' Chorong could see through his bull. ''As if he knew what he was even talking about!''

''You got us in this mess so you are going to get us out of it!'' Dongwoo glared. ''She is your main responsibility!''

''Argh I know okay! I know!'' Bomi rolled her eyes. ''Besides why are you so scared of the baby? She's not going to do anything!''

''Yeah Dongwoo stop being so scared of a baby!'' Hoya teased.

''As if you aren't!'' Eunji smacked Hoya's back.

''So who....here knows how to take care of a baby?'' Sungjong asked.

''I wish I did!'' Hayoung sighed.

Only Chorong,Bomi,Eunji and Naeun raised their hands while Sunggyu,who didn't,raised his hand to hopefully impress Hayoung.

''Okay from the girls you four will take care of a baby whereas Sunggyu will take care of the baby from the guys' side!'' Myungsoo nodded his head.

*What did I get myself into?!* Sunggyu groaned silently.

''Oh no!'' Bomi gasped as she stood up.

''What? What?' The others asked.

''I need to go to the hotel and get my clothes!'' Bomi groaned. ''I only have this outfit!''

''Okay since the baby looks like she's going to sleep,why don't we go there quickly and get the baby!'' Chorong stood up.

''We also need to shop for the house!'' Dongwoo informed. ''There won't be enough food for the 14 of us!''

''Alright we'll get going now then!'' The girls all stood up.

''Everyone of you girls?'' Woohyun looked at them.

''Don't worry you guys have Sunggyu!'' Hayoung pointed at him,who was surprised. ''He knows how to take care of a baby so he will be there and help you guys!''

''N-Now...l-let's not say impossible things!'' Sunggyu cleared his throat.

''It will be fine Sunggyu!'' Chorong assured. ''You can teach that idiot a thing or two as well!''

''Watch it Chorong!'' Woohyun glared at her.

''Can't one of you stay here?!'' Sunggyu had no idea on what to do.

''We have left the money at the hotel too so we all need to go there and get it!'' Eunji informed.

''We'll be back very soon so don't worry!'' Naeun smiled.

''Alright girls let's get going now!'' Hayoung ordered.

''Bye guys!'' The girls all waved at them.

''One of you stay please.'' Sunggyu whined.

''We'll be back don't worry.'' Namjoo giggled.

''We all got the hotel keys with us so I think we're good to go!'' Yookyung nodded her head.

''Alright bye guys and bye baby!'' The girls walked out of the house and closed the door.

The six guys all looked at Sunggyu and walked away from the baby.

''She is your responsiblity!'' The guys all pointed to him.

''W-Wait what?!'' Sunggyu started to panic. ''Why can't you guys take care of the baby too?!''

''Cause I didn't ask for this responsiblity!'' Woohyun replied.

''Cause I can NOT do this!'' Hoya whined.

''Cause babies are scary!'' Sungyeol wanted to be away from Sunhyun.

''Cause I never wanted to take care of one in the first place!'' Dongwoo groaned. ''It was that Bomi's fault!''

''Cause if I take care of her then I might make her sick!'' Sungjong thought it was best to not get near her.

''We'll help but you're the only one who knows what to do so she is your main responsiblity.'' Myungsoo explained.

''G-Guys....'' Sunggyu gulped his saliva. ''I-I don't know how to take care of one...I-I lied to look good in front of Hayoung!''

''YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!'' The guys all yelled at the top of their lungs. ''YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT!''

''I-I'm sorry!'' Sunggyu whined.

The guys all looked at the baby who bursted into tears after hearing the six men shout.

''Oh ?! Oh ?!'' Sungyeol was panicking.

''What to do?! What do we do?!'' Sungjong widen his eyes.

''Make her stop! Make her stop!'' Hoya wanted to cry.

''Where are the girls when we need them?!'' Myungsoo sighed.

''Why is she crying?!'' Sunggyu didn't know what to do.

''It's cause she is a girl!'' Woohyun replied.

''So what has that got to do with her crying?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''Cause girls always cry!'' Woohyun explained.

''Why is she crying right now though?!'' Hoya asked.

''Sunggyu you ing idiot!'' The six guys proceeded to kick him. ''If he hadn't said that to impress Hayoung then at least one of the girls would have stayed here and taken care of the kid!''

''I don't know anything though!'' Sunggyu acted like he was crying.

''Maybe she might be hungry!'' Sungjong suggested.

''Check the fridge NOW!'' The guys all ran to the kitchen.

They opened the fridge and looked to see what they could find.

''Pizza?'' Sungyeol saw frozen pizza.

''She can't even eat the thing!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''Beer?'' Hoya stupidly said.

''You ing !'' Woohyun smacked Hoya's head.

''Soup?'' Myungsoo asked.

''No she needs something like baby food!'' Sunggyu shook his head.

''But where do we get it?'' Sungjong looked at him.

''Why don't you go get it!'' Sunggyu pointed at Sungjong.

''Hell NO!'' Sungjong hissed.

''Sungyeol you get it!'' Sunggyu pointed at Sungyeol.

''I don't even know anything so how the hell can I get it?!'' Sungyeol showed him a poker face.

''Woohyun you get it!'' Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun.

''I feel so sleepy!'' Woohyun acted like he was tired.

''Yeah yeah sure sure.'' Sunggyu glared at him. ''Anyway Hoya you should go get it!''

''You go get it!'' Hoya frowned at him.

''Argh alright Dongwoo and Myungsoo you two will get it!'' Sunggyu looked at them. ''The english speaking experts!''

''But what's that we see in your pocket?'' Myungsoo snatched his wallet.

''We need money so what do we have here?'' Dongwoo grinned as he saw a few dollars. ''We need dollars so thanks Sunggyu!''

''How rude!'' Sunggyu glared at them as he snatched his wallet back.

''How hard can getting baby food be?'' Woohyun scoffed at the three men.

''You two English speaking pros with this old man so perfecto!'' Sungjong said.

''Now go get us baby food!'' Hoya ordered.

''And other baby things that we might need!'' Sungyeol agreed.

''Alright alright we're going.'' Myungsoo frowned.

''Take care of Sunhyun!'' Dongwoo ordered back at them.

''We need Sunggyu now!'' Woohyun grabbed him. ''You two English speaking experts should go and come back!''

''FIne fine let's get going!'' Dongwoo walked out of the house.

''We will be back but you guys take care of that baby!'' Myungsoo demanded.

''Yeah Sunggyu take care of that baby!'' The others bossed him,making Sunggyu to glare at them and sigh at his bad luck.

 

The girls ran up the hotel and into their hotel rooms to get vital amount of amount of money.

*Got it!* Chorong found the money she had hid and got some notes out.

*Found it!* Bomi got out a good amount of notes out.

*Here it is!* Hayoung knew where Sunggyu had hid the money.

*Just a few hundreds would be good!* Yookyung grabbed the cash.

*I knew hiding the money instead of letting Hoya to hide it was the better idea.* Eunji smirked as she got the money out.

*Do we need a lot?* Namjoo got a handful amount,not knowing that she didn't need that much.

Naeun ran to her room and looked around to see where Myungsoo had kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter