Don't cry!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yookyung happily smiled to herself as she opened her eyes and looked around her room.It was messy and untidy but that didn't ruin her mood at all.She was too happy to even care about the state of her room right now.She happily hummed to herself as she remembered the moments she experienced yesterday.She placed her hand on her bed and happily smiled to herself again.She grabbed her pillow that was next to her and tightly hugged it as she threw herself back on the bed again.She continued to stare at the ceiling with joy in her eyes.

''Happy!'' Yookyung sang as she sat up again.

She got out of her bedroom and into the living room to see her friends had already worn their school uniform and were eating at the table.Naeun was busy,reading her educational books as she stuffed food in but the others didn't tell her off cause they could tell she was so stressed and busy for the competittion that was in 2 days.Hayoung was playing with her phone as she ate her food.Chorong was going in and out from the kitchen,placing food onto the table while nagging at the others to eat their food.Eunji was busy,listening to her music while drinking her orange juice.Bomi was busy,making herself pretty for her special Dongwoo as she looked at the mirror and fixed her hair.

''Good Morning everyone!' Yookyung widely smiled as she greeted her friends.

''Morning!'' All 5 of them greeted back.

''You seem very happy today!'' Hayoung noticed.

''What's the occasion?'' Eunji asked.

''Oh nothing! I just feel that today is a very good day!'' Yookyung giggled.

''There has to be something!'' Bomi looked at Yookyung.

''You gotta tell us!'' Chorong agreed.

''We have never seen you this happy before!'' The 5 all exclaimed at once.

''Honestly I just feel so refreshed and good so maybe that's why I feel so happy!'' Yookyung brushed off the subject. ''So what's happening with you all?''

''Competition is in 2 days!'' Naeun told. ''Revising super hard!''

''Don't stress about it!'' The others told. ''We all know that you and Myungsoo will win it!''

''Argh I forgot to get my books from that stupid Hoya!'' Eunji groaned. ''I have to get it from him now!''

''I'll do it for you!'' Yookyung offered.

''You will?'' The others all weirdly looked at Yookyung,who seemed very eager to help.

''Yeah yeah don't worry about it! I'll do it!'' Yookyung eagerly told.

''Are you really okay?'' Hayoung weirdly looked at Yookyung.

''Are you sick?'' Bomi placed her hand on Yookyung's forehead.

''Do you want something from all of us?'' Chorong asked.

''Are you faking this happiness of yours for some reason?'' Eunji questioned.

''What's going on?'' Naeun titled her head.

''Honestly guys I am just ready to help you all that's it!'' Yookyung giggled. ''Anyway I'll go get your books Eunji!''

The 5 watched Yookyung get out of the house and blinked their eyes at one another.They all wondered what was going on in her head but they just shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads then got back to doing whatever they were doing.Yookyung knocked on the door,eager to get inside the house.She got impatient every second and knocked even louder and harder every second she waited.

''COMING!'' She heard a voice yell but she knocked,no no no she banged on the door even louder and harder as she was so impatient. ''I said I'm coming!!!!''

Yookyung next heard the door click and finally the door opened.She eagerly waited to see the person but then her smile turned into a normal friendly smile when she saw someone else instead.

''Hello Yookyung!'' Woohyun greeted.

''Hello Woohyun!'' Yookyung greeted back as she entered the house.

''I thought it was Chorong for a while but my mistake!'' Woohyun spoke. ''Anyway what brings you here?''

Yookyung was too busy,looking right and left to even answer Woohyun's question,in fact she didn't even hear him speak.

''Yookyung?'' Woohyun called out but Yookyung didn't hear him. ''Hey Yookyung?''

''Huh?'' Yookyung looked back at Woohyun.

''Whatcha looking for?'' Woohyun noticed that Yookyung was looking left and right.

''Oh I..well...I....'' Yookyung stuttered.

''Yes you?'' Woohyun narrowed his eyes in confusion as to what the girl was trying to say.

''What's up Yookyung?'' Yookyung heard Dongwoo greet her.

''Hello!'' Yookyung greeted back.

''Hey it's Yookyung guys!'' Sunggyu announced and all the guys got out of their rooms to greet her,even someone she was looking to see.

''Hey what brings you here?'' Sungjong greeted.

''Is everything alright?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Did the girls pass you a message for us?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''Hi Yookyung!'' Hoya,who was the last one to get out of his room,greeted.

''I...well...I...'' Yookyung was stuttering and blushing as all the 7 guys looked at her.

''I can't seem to figure out what she is trying to say to me!'' Woohyun informed. ''She's been saying that for the past 5 minutes!''

''No no I just wanted to say that...well...I am trying to say that...well....'' Yookyung had completely forgotten what she was in the boys' house for. *! What was I here to do?!*

''Are you okay Yookyung?'' All the 7 guys questioned her as they gave her a weird look.

''I..well...'' All Yookyung,could do,was uneasily laugh however the embarrassment was killing her inside as she deeply prayed for someone to save her from this trouble.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Yookyung sighed as the attention was away from her now.The 7 guys all looked at the door and Woohyun walked over to open the door.

''Hello Eunji!'' Woohyun greeted.

''Hello Woohyun! Is Yookyung still here?'' Eunji questioned.

''Yep and we don't really know what she is trying to say!'' Woohyun whispered to Eunji.

''What is taking you so long to take my books Yookyung?'' Eunji asked.

''Books?'' Yookyung was dumbfounded until she remembered why she came to Infinite's house. ''Yes yes books! That is why I am here! For the books!''

''So that was what you were trying to say?'' Sungjong asked.

''She was here to get my books from that thief over there!'' Eunji pointed at Hoya.

''Me?! Thief?'' Hoya scoffed. ''I'm not a thief! Well I'll consider myself a thief IF it is about stealing the hearts of every lady in the world!''

''HAHAHAHAHA!'' Everyone in the house laughed at Hoya.

''What? What?'' Hoya asked everyone. ''Why are you all laughing?''

''You think you are that good enough to steal ladies' hearts?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Way better than you!'' Hoya hissed,which made Sunggyu glare at him.

''You think you are charming enough to do that?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Way more charming than you ever will be!'' Hoya replied,which made Dongwoo glare at him.

''He isn't even romantic!'' Woohyun pointed at Hoya.

''I'm way more romantic than you ever will be,greasy boy!'' Hoya spoke back,which made Woohyun glare at him.

''Such a funny joke!'' Sungyeol continued to laugh.

''Well your face is a funnier joke to be honest!'' Hoya sarcastically laughed,which made Sungyeol to stop laughing and glare at him.

''I don't think you know anything about stealing ladies' hearts!'' Myungsoo informed.

''I know about it more than you perfect-wannabe boy!'' Hoya insulted,which made Myungsoo glare at him.

''Tsk If I was a girl then I wouldn't even look at your face.'' Sungjong told.

''Tsk If I was a girl then I would arrest you for the crime of being so ugly!'' Hoya retorded,which made Sungjong glare at him.

''Uh ohhhhh!'' Eunji and Yookyung both said as they saw the 6 angry guys all circling around Hoya.

''Uhm...guys?'' Hoya asked.

''GET HIM!'' Sunggyu yelled and all the 6 guys all started to hit Hoya.

''OWW!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Hoya exclaimed.

Eunji quickly went to Hoya's room and grabbed her books.She then returned back to the living room but before she could leave....

''EUNJI SAVE ME!'' Hoya yelled as he had his arm reaching out to her.

Eunji giggled and stuck her tongue at him then quickly ran out of the house with Yookyung.

''You betrayer!'' The two girls heard Hoya scream however they just laughed.

 

PinkFinite all entered their classroom and sat down at their seats as they waited for their teacher to arrive.Yookyung could feel her heartbeat beating fastly as she looked at him,sitting next to her however a horrible sight soon ruined her mood.

''Yookyung there you are!'' She could hear the fakeness in Baekhyun's voice. ''Where were you yesterday? Didn't I ask you to wait for me baby?''

''I took her home!'' Sungjong answered. ''She was coughing badly and was very sick so I thought it was best to get her home instead! I hope you don't mind!''

''Me and mind?'' Baekhyun fake-laughed. ''Of course I don't mind! I was just worried for my girlfriend being missing that's all!''

''No need to worry!'' Sungjong smiled.

''Aren't you going to sit with me Yookyung?'' Baekhyun asked while secretly glared at her for a second.

''M-Me?'' Yookyung said.

''Of course you!'' Baekhyun said.

''I think I want to sit here for today thank you.'' Yookyung said as she shook her head. *I'm just going to stay away from you from now on!*

''Are you sure sweety? I mean I could really use your lovely company.'' Baekhyun spoke but Yookyung knew that he wanted her away from Sungjong at any cost.

''No I am fine right here.'' Yookyung said.

Before Baekhyun could speak,the teacher entered the classroom and everyone immediately stood up to greet the teacher.Yookyung looked back at Baekhyun and she could see the rage he was experiencing just by looking at him so she quickly turned back to the teacher and avoided looking at him.She knew that he was so angry right now but Yookyung had enough! Enough was enough and this time she wasn't going to be scared or intimitated by him anymore.She shook her head and focused her attention back on the teacher then on Sungjong.She felt happy being near Sungjong and happily sighed.

''Eh?'' Sungjong spoke when he saw that Yookyung was smiling at him. ''Everything alright?''

''Oh....'' Yookyung suddenly looked away when she realised that Sungjong had noticed her staring and just nodded her head while looking at the other direction. ''Yes yes!''

''Okay if you say so then!'' Sungjong got back to writing in his notebook while paying attention.

Yookyung quietly giggled to herself before getting back to admiring Sungjong's face as well as trying to be as non-noticeable as possible.

''Eh?!'' Baekhyun quietly growled to himself when he noticed how Yookyung was looking at Sungjong,a little too romantic in a way. *So this is what is happening behind my back eh? Well not for too long Yookyung!*

 

PinkFinite were all at their normal hang-out room,having fun and spending their time with one another when the door suddenly opened.All 14 of them looked at the door and saw 2 people at the door,staring at them especially at Myungsoo and Naeun.

''Yes?'' All 14 of them asked. ''Can we help you?''

''Help yourself!'' The boy scoffed.

''You will need especially after we beat you two at the competition!'' The girl pointed at Myungsoo and Naeun.

''Beat them?!'' PinkFinite,except MyungEun,all growled. ''You wish!''

''Who are you?'' Naeun asked.

''You don't know us?!'' The girl was surprised.

''Seriously?'' The boy was shocked.

''We don't really keep in mind of who goes in this school you know!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he got back to reading his book.

''Don't you show us your atittude Myungsoo!'' The pair pointed their finger at Myungsoo. ''We are Hyomin and Eunkwang,the charismatic and charming brother and sister duo!''

''Oh you guys are back again now eh?'' Myungsoo remembered them from yesterday's incident.

''Ohhhh so it's you guys!'' Bomi pointed at them. ''The sister and brother who manage to get their grades up with a little help from their money!''

''The brother who is always rumoured to be sick and can't attend school yet miraciously always have higher grades than most people in the school!'' Hayoung spoke.

''And the sister who is always rumoured to be with a boy every week!'' Eunji talked.

''Hey hey hey that's not what we are here to talk about!'' Hyomin replied.

''So what do the sister and brother want from us?'' Naeun nicely asked as she smiled at them.

''Our mission is to beat you at the competition and also to be the top 2 students from this school!'' Eunkwang informed.

''We want to drag down you two because we are the rightful people of being both winners from the competition and being the top 2 students in this school.'' Hyomin told.

''We most certainly will do that!'' Eunkwang smirked.

Naeun smiled as she went closer to the duo and gave them a warm eye-smile.

''Good luck you guys!'' Naeun wished.

''Huh?'' Eunkwang was dumbfound.

''Tsk!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''I love it when people have passion to do something!'' Naeun flashed her teeth.

''L-Love?'' Eunkwang blinked his eyes as he continued to stare at Naeun but then... ''ARGH?!''

Eunkwang fell down on the floor after being hit by a book that was thrown by someone.Naeun looked behind her and saw Myungsoo giving Eunkwang a glare.

''Pardon me!'' Myungsoo cleared his throat as he pretended to not know what was going on.

''We accept your challenge!'' Naeun smiled. ''We can't wait to see you two at the competition and let's give it our best!''

''Hmph!'' Hyomin had her nose up in the air.

The brother and sister duo got out of the room and were walking down the stairs when....

''Is that all you want from us?'' The duo heard someone speak,which made them turn around.

''Well well well if it isn't Mr.number 1 Myungsoo.'' Eunkwang scoffed.

''How foolish of you two to try to hurt me and Naeun.'' Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

''It was worth a try!'' Hyomin smirked.

''It's smart of you to already know what we want.'' Eunkwang spoke. ''So do you agree with it?''

''Just for a competition,you two are ready to go that low?'' Myungsoo hissed.

''Everybody wants to go to Las Vegas for free honey!'' Hyomin giggled. ''Especially if it is First class!''

''What if I refuse?'' Myungsoo crossed his arms.

''You get hurt!'' Eunkwang told.

''Then I'm not interested!'' Myungsoo started to walk back until....

''Naeun gets hurt as well!'' Hyomin spoke,which made Myungsoo stop immediately. ''It would be such a bother to see a beautiful girl like her,all hurt and in pain!''

''You wouldn't dare!'' Myungsoo angrily looked back at Hyomin.

''Try us!'' Eunkwang smirked.

''Fine! I'll make sure that we lose the competition and in return,you have to promise not to hurt or even bother Naeun!'' Myungsoo spoke.

''Wow such a sacrifice for Naeun,your rival!'' Hyomin hissed.

''Who exactly is she to you? Is she something more than a friend?'' Eunkwang asked.

''None of your god-damn business!'' Myungsoo snapped back.

''Okay okay!'' Eunkwang said.

''Fine we agree! We won't hurt or even bother Naeun and in return you have to make sure that you will lose the competition!'' Hyomin agreed.

''Deal!'' Myungsoo nodded his head and walked back to PinkFinite's room.

Myungsoo got back to the room to see all 13 of them happily smiling at him.

''We know that you two can win it!'' Sunggyu smiled.

''No brother and sister can stop you two!'' Dongwoo replied.

''You two can win them anyday!'' Woohyun agreed.

''You two are smarter than them!'' Hoya said.

''A lot smarter than them!'' Sungyeol nodded his head.

''I can't wait for that day when we fly to Las Vegas!'' Sungjong was excited.

''We are so lucky,having such great friends like you two!'' Chorong beamed with joy.

''Las Vegas here we come!'' Bomi jumped up and down in excitement.

''All the amazing sights we get to see!'' Eunji clapped her hands.

''All the delicious food and drinks we get to have!'' Yookyung agreed.

''We will have so much fun!'' Namjoo giggled.

''And spend lots of money!!!!'' Hayoung yelled.

''It's great seeing them so happy!'' Naeun stood next to Myungsoo as MyungEun both looked at their happy friends. ''We can definitely win it for them!''

*I'm sorry!* Myungsoo deeply exhaled as he messaged his nape.

 

Yookyung was walking at the corrider but then someone immediately grabbed her and pulled her into a dark and empty room.The next thing Yookyung saw was that the door was closed and that monster she was trying to avoid was glaring straight at her as he cracked his knuckles.Yookyung could tell that he was in a very bad mood today.

''Finally I find you all alone!'' Baekhyun evily smirked while Yookyung was terrified. ''What happen now? Why aren't you replying to me like you did in that classroom with your Sungjong by your side huh? You are going to get your most hurtful punishment now you bloody !''

Baekhyun raised his hand and was about to slap Yookyung when Yookyung immediately grabbed it before he could even swing his arm and threw it back down.

''Don't you dare!'' Yookyung angrily pointed her finger at Baekhyun. ''You think I'm scared of you now? You think I am still terrified of you now? Well if you do then you are wrong! I am not afraid of you!''

''How dare you speak back to me like this!'' Baekhyun glared.

''How dare you abuse me and hit me for everything! Every frustration you have in life,every failure you have experienced,every negative emotion you deal with and for everything that doesn't go your way,you think it is always my fault!? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE?!'' Yookyung angrily expressed herself. ''You act so nice and friendly but that isn't what you truly are like! You're just a vile and hateful person! That is your true identity!''

''DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!'' Baekhyun angrily pushed Yookyung down on the floor then kicked her stomach as hardly as he could,making Yookyung to whine in pain as she cried.

''I'LL SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO SAY AND HIT ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!'' Yookyung shouted. ''That's all you can do! Hit me then leave me alone! Sungjong is a lot better than you since he took ing care of me yesterday besides you don't even give a about me!''

''Don't talk back to me you !'' Baekhyun slapped Yookyung as hard as she could.

Baekhyun then pulled Yookyung's hair and punches her face as hard as he could,he was so angry right now and just wanted to reflect his anger all on Yookyung,who was so weak and still a bit sick that it was so hard,even impossible for her to fight back.

''I told you how many times to not answer back but you didn't listen to me huh? Fine! You will get a punishment for behaving this way with me today!'' Baekhyun placed his hands around Yookyung's neck.

Baekhyun then banged Yookyung's head against the floor.Yookyung could feel blood slowly rolling from her head and onto her face but that didn't stop Baekhyun from hitting her.Baekhyun pulled Yookyung's hair,slapped her face,punched her face,kicked her body and even banged her head onto the wall and floor. 

 

Naeun got back to PinkFinite's room to find Myungsoo was already inside,sitting on a desk,waiting for her alone.

''Myungsoo!'' Naeun happily waved at her as she entered the room. ''Ready for another studying lesson?''

''Naeun sit down!'' Myungsoo requested.

''Is everything alright?'' Naeun could sense the seriousness.

''Sit!'' Myungsoo gave her a chair and she sat down. 

''What is it Myungsoo?'' Naeun asked.

''I think it would be better if you didn't participate in the competition.'' Myungsoo said. ''Why don't you switch with one of the boys!''

''EH?!'' Naeun couldn't believe what she was hearing so she immediately stood up. ''WHAT?! WHY?!''

''Well the reason you almost got hurt was because of the sister and brother duo!'' Myungsoo informed.

''So what?'' Naeun spoke back.

''There is no desperate need for you to participate in that competition!'' Myungsoo sighed.

''Why?! Why are you saying all this now?!'' Naeun questioned. ''I'll be fine! Their attempts failed so I don't think they can successfully get me! I can participate in the competition and be fine! Trust me!''

''No!'' Myungsoo shook his head.

''But the competition is in 2 days!!!!'' Naeun whined. ''We have been studying with each other for the past 3 weeks!''

''Fine if you want me to be honest with you!'' Myungsoo exhaled deeply. ''If you participate in this competition then you will become a burden to me!''

''W-What?!'' Naeun was extremely hurt.

''That's the truth!'' Myungsoo lied.

''How could you say that to me?! Do you not have any trust,any faith in my abilities?!'' Naeun yelled then immediately ran off to the girls' toilet that was nearby and slammed the door shut after running inside. *WHY?! WHY?! Why did you say that?!?!?!?!*

*If you participate in thi competition then you will become a burden to me!* Myungsoo's voice echoed in Naeun's head,making her even more angry.

*Why did he say such a cruel thing?!?!?!?* Naeun angrily questioned. *Does he think I am not good enough to become his partner?! Will I really become a burden to him?! It's like he is teasing and taunting me about the fact that I can't ever beat him in anything!*

Naeun growled angrily as she stood up. ''I am participating in that competition no matter what!''

 

Sungjong was busy,resting his head on a desk when his phone suddenly vibrated.He lazily opened his eyes and slowly reached for his phone that was in his pocket.

~~~One New Message~~~

Sungjong sat up and rested his back against his chair as he sighed.He lazily tapped the message notification to see as to what this new message was all about.

~~~From Yookyungie~~~

Sungjong immediately had his full attention on his phone now when he saw who the message was from.He didn't even waste a second to see what the new message was all about.

~~~Dear Sungjong,I thought that you were my best friend and I thought I could always trust but who knew I would be lying to myself like this? You're not a true friend,you're not what I want in a friend,you're the worst friend anyone could ever have! You have caused me so much pain,so much hurt that I don't want to see you ever again! I hate you so much! I hate you! For all the pain and hurt you have caused me,I will punish myself for what you have done to me! This is goodbye for now on Sungjong Lee! Goodbye forever!~~~

Sungjong was just in shock.He couldn't understand what he had just read and was confused as to what was going on.Him and Yookyung were perfectly fine yesterday and today morning so what could have changed between them that she would send him this mean message.Sungjong got so angry that he slammed his phone onto his desk and angrily pushed the desk onto the floor.What the hell is going on Yookyung's head?! 

''Sungjong! Sungjong!'' Hoya immediately ran into the room and called him.

''WHAT?!'' Sungjong yelled angrily.

''Woah you okay man?'' Hoya was surprised with the outbrust he had just received from Sungjong.

''Yeah!'' Sungjong angrily exhaled his breath.

''I need to tell you something about Yookyung!'' Hoya told.

''Yookyung!? Tsk save it! I don't wanna hear about her!'' Sungjong was so angry when he heard her name.

''It's important!'' Hoya tried to stop Sungjong from walking away.

''I don't want to hear about Yookyung!'' Sungjong yelled as he pushed Hoya away.

''SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!'' Hoya shouted,which made Sungjong stop walking immediately.

''W-What?'' Sungjong immediately turned around to face Hoya.

''Something happened to her!'' Hoya informed.

''What?! What happened to her!?'' Sungjong immediately grabbed Hoya.

''Well she..she--'' Hoya was interrupted.

''Damn it Hoya! Just spit it out already!'' Sungjong was very impatient that he shook Hoya vigorously. ''Is she okay??''

''Alright alright I'll tell you but just let go of me already!'' Hoya pushed Sungjong's hands off his collar. ''She's injured her head very badly!''

''WHAT?! HOW?! HOW?!'' Sungjong was shocked.

''Baekhyun told us!'' Hoya informed.

''What?! Argh where is she?! Where is she?!'' Sungjong questioned as he grabbed Hoya's collar again.

''Okay okay calm down!'' Hoya tried to make Sungjong let go of his collar.

''Sorry but where is she?!'' Sungjong asked.

''She's at the hospital! I came here to get you!'' Hoya told.

''We gotta get there NOW!'' Sungjong immediately stood up.

Sungjong immediately ran out of the classroom and out of the school to reach to the hospital as fast as he could.Hoya tried to catch up to him but Sungjong was just way too fast for him.Hoya watched Sungjong run off to the hospital as fast as he could while he just stopped to catch his breath.

 

Sungjong immediately bursted inside the hospital and vigorously turned his head left and right until he could spot his friends.He ran to a corrider then to another then immediately ran towards his friends when he spotted them.He saw the A Pink girls were all crying their heart out for their one and only Yookyung,who was inside the hospital room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter