We're Here!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=Hello my wonderful readers!!!! I am so sorry that I couldn't update since my laptop was being repaired but I have my laptop now!!!! I will try my best to update every week however I sometimes might not have the chance to update due to college and work! Anyway let's get back to the story and also........

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

''WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Bomi yelled at the top of her lungs as she got out of the car and ran around in circles as the gang finally arrived at Jeju island.

''Shut up already!'' The rest all shouted as they already knew that they were here.

''This place is really beautiful!'' Namjoo happily smiled as she looked around.

''There's a beach too!'' Sungyeol eye-smiled as he pointed to the direction of the beach that was near by.

''Wow!!!'' Namjoo happily clapped her hands as she jumped up and down in excitement. ''Please please can we go there!!!''

''We will do so don't worry!'' Sunggyu chuckled.

''Why don't we all just freshen up and eat first!'' Chorong suggested.

''For the first time you said something good in your life so well done!'' Woohyung sarcastically complimented.

''Oh you!'' Chorong sneered as she glared at Woohyun.

''Now now let's not argue!'' Eunji pulled Chorong away from Woohyun.

''!'' Woohyun glared at Chorong.

''Bastard!'' Chorong glared back at Woohyun.

''Move it!'' Hoya pushed Woohyun to the left hand side while Eunji pushed Chorong to the right hand side.

''It's best for these two to definitely be away from each other!'' Dongwoo nodded as he looked at WooRong glaring at each other.

''And it's best for us two to definitely be with each other!'' Bomi grinned as she wrapped her arms around Dongwoo.

''We just got out of the car and you've already started to make a move on me again?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''I never miss my chances.'' Bomi smiled.

''Whatever!'' Dongwoo walked ahead while Bomi walked next to him.

''Eh?'' Hayoung,who was walking,looked back to see Yookyung looking down on the floor as she stood still. ''Yookyung-ah?''

''Hm?'' Yookyung replied as she slightly looked at Hayoung then looked back down.

''Is everything alright?'' Hayoung asked as she placed her hand on Yookyung's shoulder.

''Ah?!'' Yookyung flinched in fear as she had her hands in front of her as a way to protect her.

''Eh? Are you okay Yookyung?'' Hayoung was surprised that Yookyung was really really scared.

''Y-Yes.'' Yookyung quickly nodded her head.

''But you really look scared?'' Hayoung was worried.

''Yookyung-ah?'' Naeun looked back as she saw how terrified Yookyung looked. ''Are you okay?''

''Eh?!'' The rest of the gang all looked back when they heard Naeun's question.

''Yookyung?'' Eunji blinked her eyes.

''Are you okay?'' Chorong questioned.

''Do you feel sick?'' Bomi asked.

''Would you like to eat anything?'' Namjoo held a fruit in her hand.

''Maybe you're tired right?'' Sunggyu pointed out how tired Yookyung looked.

''Would you like some medicine?'' Sungyeol had paracetamol in his hand.

''Want to drink water?'' Hoya was holding a water bottle.

''No no! It's okay.'' Yookyung quickly shook her head yet didn't make eye contact.

''You don't seem yourself.'' Myungsoo said.

''Is everything really okay?'' Woohyun was curious.

''Y-yes yes!'' Yookyung just nodded her head quickly yet her gaze was still on the ground.

''She's fine!'' Sungjong,who had his arms crossed,told the group.

''How do you know?'' The rest asked.

''Just trust me anyway let's go in!'' Sungjong held Yookyung's hand as he walked inside the hotel with her while the rest all were a bit surprised as they walked behind JongKyung.

''Is there something going on between those two?'' Naeun quietly questioned.

''It seems like it!'' Eunji quietly answered.

''That would be really cute!'' Hayoung smiled.

''I like it!'' Namjoo quietly clapped her hands as she widely smiled.

''Childhood friends into lovers!'' Chorong nodded her head.

''That is really amazing! I wish I had that kind of love but I got Dongwoo so it's alright!'' Bomi winked at Dongwoo,who rolled his eyes.

 

The 14 all entered the hotel and walked over to the hotel reception,where they were greeted by a receptionist.

''Why did you bring a lot of luggage?!'' Woohyun sneered as he looked at the amount of luggage Chorong had.

''Well why did you bring less than?!'' Chorong argued back.

''YA Shut up already!'' The others all glared at the arguing duo.

''He/She started it!'' WooRong both pointed at each other. ''No I didn't! You did!''

''I don't care whoever started it now both of you stay silent this instant!'' Sunggyu nagged,making WooRong to keep quiet however they got busy,giving each other death glares.

''Welcome to Star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter