Tell me what's wrong!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Just go Eunji!'' Hoya sighed as he was getting pretty tired.

''It's not that easy you jerk!'' Eunji hissed back.

''How hard is it for you to step into that room and just say hi to Daehyun?!'' Hoya face-palmed his face.

''I-It's just that I..I get shy you know.'' Eunji played with her fingers as she looked down.

''Oh Eunji!'' Hoya leaned against the door. ''If things go like this then we're not going to get you and Daehyun to be together..you know.''

''I know I know!'' Eunji sighed. ''I..I just can't help it! Whenever I see..I just get so shy that I can't even look at him.''

''Gosh Eunji you like him that much?'' Hoya was surprised.

''Maybe it's love!'' Eunji winked as she stuck her tongue out.

''I wonder who you loved more now? Me and Daehyun?'' Hoya squinted his eyes.

''Y-Ya?!'' Eunji quietly hissed. ''Why do you always ask questions about...''

''About?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow.

''Us.'' Eunji replied.

''I don't know!'' Hoya shrugged his shoulders. ''I just ask them..I guess.''

''But why?'' Eunji asked.

''Why do you care?'' Hoya retorded. ''Don't you want to focus on Daehyun and you rather than you and me?''

''I..I...'' Eunji didn't know what to reply for a while. ''I..I mean..Yes! I want to focus on me and Daehyun you know!''

''Good then get in there!'' Hoya pushed Eunji inside.

''Eunji-ah!'' The two heard Daehyun's voice and Hoya quickly ran to hide himself.

''D-Daehyun'' Eunji stuttered as she realised that the two were alone.

''I'm glad I found you!'' Daehyun smiled. ''I want to show you something!''

''What? I--I mean what is it!'' Eunji replied.

''Come I'll show you!'' Daehyun grabbed Eunji's hand and pulled her while Eunji stared at their hands being held and smiled. ''Look!''

''What is it?'' Eunji managed to speak up with more confidence as she was happy.

''These are the pictures we took remember?'' Daehyun smiled as he showed Eunji photos of Daehyun,Hoya and Eunji. ''In our trip we took them remember!''

''Oh yeah!'' Eunji nodded her head as she looked through the pictures.

One image stood out as she noticed something in it.Eunji was in the middle of the two guys as she smiled then she noticed Hoya's arm was around her shoulder as he looked at her secretly.She was surprised as she saw Hoya looking at her with a smile on his face,the same smile he had when..well when they were happily in love with each other.She held that picture as she stared at it for a long time until...

''Whatcha looking at?'' Daehyun looked at the picture.

''A..Nothing!'' Eunji quickly took the picture out of Daehyun's sight.

''I already seen it!'' Daehyun chuckled. ''You and Hoya seem very close!''

''Oh we're just very good friends!'' Eunji smiled back.

''Oh so there's nothing going on with you and him?'' Daehyun questioned and Eunji shook her head. ''Oh really? I thought you two had something going on..you know like maybe you and him were lovers or something!''

''W-What do you mean?'' Eunji asked as she went slightly red.

''I thought you two were going out in secret that you didn't wanted anyone to know.'' Daehyun told. ''That kind of secret relationship or something you know!''

''No no it's nothing like that!'' Eunji cleared the misunderstanding. ''So...Daehyun!''

''Yes?'' Daehyun watched Eunji sit on a chair then swing her legs as she looked at the floor.

''What type of girls do you like?'' Eunji asked the bold question she was dying to know.

''Girls?'' Daehyun said and Eunji nodded her head. ''Oh I just like girls who are sweet and likes to sing!''

*I'm sweet and I like to sing!* Eunji happily smiled. ''You like singing?''

''Of course!'' Daehyun nodded his head. ''It's my one and only passion!''

''I love singing too!'' Eunji stood up as she happily smiled.

''R-Really?'' Daehyun asked. ''That's great then! We could..maybe sing a duet or something! You and Me!''

''We can!'' Eunji jumped up and down in excitement. *A DUET!? OH MY GOD!!!!!*

''Looks like my work is almost done soon!'' Hoya smiled with satisfaction.

 

Yookyung hid herself as she ran through the corriders then entered the empty room that she was expected to come whenever it was recess or lunch time.She was already isolated from her friends and at home,she would often shut herself at her room so no one would come to know about the wounds and bruises that were all over her body.She ran inside the room and already saw the monster was inside,expecting for her arrival with that evil grin on his face.

''What's with your face?'' Baekhyun hissed as he looked at Yookyung's unhappy face. ''Don't you feel happy that you and I are finally meeting again? Don't you miss me?''

''I..I d-do!'' Yookyung nodded her head in fear.

''Are you hiding something or someone from me?'' Baekhyun suspiciously looked at her as he dashed towards her.

''N-No! I-I'm a-alone!'' Yookyung shook her head in fear.

''So..what's going on with you and ?'' Baekhyun questioned.

''W-Who?'' Yookyung was confused.

''Don't play dumb with me !'' Baekhyun kicked his chair as he was angry. ''What do you mean who? I mean your one and only childhood friend aka lover!''

''S-Sungjong?'' Yookyung gulped her saliva while Baekhyun leaned his angry face right in front of her face,leaving only a tiny distance between the two faces. ''W-We're just friends!''

''What?!'' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

''I said me and Sungjong are just friends!'' Yookyung spoke.

''I can't hear you!'' Baekhyun told.

''I said me and Sungjong are just friends,nothing else!'' Yookyung replied while raising her voice!''

Baekhyun angrily pushed Yookyung against the wall and gripped Yookyung's neck with his two arms.Yookyung stared at Baekhyun's angry red eyes as she was terrified with what he was going to do next.

''Raise your voice one more time with me and I'm going to ing break your neck off!'' Baekhyun threatened. ''You should stay at your ing limits ! It's all your fault! I'm like this because of you and your stupid self so stop making me angry!''

The two were interrupted when they heard Yookyung's phone ringing.Baekhyun quickly walks to the desk and picks Yookyung's phone while Yookyung just stayed silent as she watched him.

''Why is your lover phoning you?'' Baekhyun questioned as he showed Yookyung her phone.

''I..I..I don't know.'' Yookyung replied as she was scared.

''Hello?'' Baekhyun picked up the phone call.

''Yookyung-ah?'' Sungjong talked back.

''Who is this?'' Baekhyun pretended that he had no clue as to who this was.

''Oh Baekhyun! Hey man!'' Sungjong greeted.

''What do you want?'' Baekhyun tried to relax himself and spoke in a happy voice.

''Yookyung!'' Sungjong replied,making Baekhyun angry.

''What?!'' Baekhyun asked.

''I meant give Yookyung the phone so I can talk to her.'' Sungjong explained.

''Why do you want to talk to her? What do you want to talk to her about?'' Baekhyun was getting jealous,extremely jealous.

''No need to get jealous.'' Sungjong chuckled. ''I just want to talk to Yookyung so can I please talk to your girlfriend for 2 minutes please?''

Baekhyun silently groaned as he gave Yookyung the phone but forces Yookyung to turn it to loudspeaker so he could hear the conversation.

''H-Hello?'' Yookyung said.

''There you are Yookyungie!'' Sungjong smiled as he talked back while Baekhyun gave her a dirty look.

''W-Whatcha want?'' Yookyung questioned.

''You of course! Yookyungie I miss you!'' Sungjong told. ''Not only me,we all miss you!''

''YA YOOKYUNG!'' Chorong yelled. 

''Where are you?'' Bomi whined.

''How come you never come with us!?'' Eunji also complained.

''Come back Yookyungie!'' Naeun said.

''Yookyungie come back home to us babe!'' Hayoung said.

''Yookyung please meet us!'' Namjoo begged. ''I never see you nowadays!''

Yookyung covered as tears rolled down her face.Her evil boyfriend had isolated her from her friends so much that she felt that she was hearing their lovely voice after millions of years later.Oh how she wished she could just go back to them and become her happy self again...She regreted even wanting a boyfriend as this was the way she found Baekhyun,the curse in her life.

''So whatcha say Yookyung?'' Sungjong spoke again. ''Wanna go out with us in the weekends? It will be a trip where there will be you,me and the others!''

Baekhyun's blood boiled as he pinched Yookyung's arm.Yookyung doesn't make a sound but is in great pain.Baekhyun angrily snatched the phone and hangs up the phone.

''SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME HUH?! PLANNING A TRIP WITH YOU AND THAT LOVER OF YOURS!'' Baekhyun pushed Yookyung,which made her fall down on the floor with pain. ''I told you to stay away from him and you're still with him? You also dare plan a trip with him?!''

''B-But he said everyone is going to be there as well.'' Yookyung said.

''Yet he and you will still be together there?!'' Baekhyun pulled Yookyung's hair,which made her whine in pain. ''Lies! All you said to me are lies so don't you dare lie to me! How do I know if you are cheating on me with him or not?!''

''But I'm not cheating on you!'' Yookyung cried.

''You liar! So what have you done with him huh?'' Baekhyun questioned. ''You have already hugged him! Have you held his hand? Have you kissed him'? Have you made out with him? Oh have you had with him yet?''

''I haven't done anything like that!'' Yookyung sobbed.

''You lying !'' Baekhyun slapped Yookyung and she softly screamed in pain. ''How many more guys are there that you are cheating on me with?! Huh? Tell me right now! Oh how about the other 6 guys that you and your friends hang around with? Have you done something to them or is it just Sungjong for now then you get bored with him so you replace him with someone else? Who is going to be next Yookyung?!''

''I haven't cheated on you please believe me.'' Yookyung begged and pleaded.

''Don't you give me that crap!'' Baekhyun slammed his hand on Yookyung's head. ''You lie to me everytime,you lying and you think I wouldn't know about your lies? You lying that's what you are!''

Yookyung cried as she lied down on the floor and watched Baekhyun walk off,making her feel weak and worthless.

 

PinkFinite all walked to the cafe as that was their usual out of school,hang out area other than their apartment and school.They all sat down at their usual place and started to talk more and more with each other.As usual Yookyung was no where to be found with the group while Sungjong sighed as he noticed more and more moments of where Yookyung would be nowhere around the gang even at home she would lock the door of her room and stay inside the room with no lights on,which started to make Sungjong more worried for her overall self.

WooRong were glaring at each other and insulting each other as well as swearing and yelling at each other while the other PinkFinite all tried to quiet them as they were too loud as usual and the other customers were all looking at the two,surprised with the amount of yelling,cursing and bad-mouthing they did to each other.

MyungEun were both sitting next to each other as they were busy,studying their notes and trying to memorise every questions and answers they read off t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter