Shocking surprise!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Nikayah has requested for MyungEun,DongMi and WooRong Myungsenpai has requested for MyungEun,DongMi and WooRong Maliina has requested for MyungEun and WooRong Kiki_koko has requested for MyungEun Chuchuji has requested for MyungEun and WooRong PinkFinite_ has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Dyoseobomi has requested for DongMi and GyuYoung Soshexo129 has requested for All Couples Infinityblue28 has requested for WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

''Wow Bomi! Can I be your boyfriend?'' Sungjong questioned as he looked at the chocolate cookies Bomi had baked. ''I want to have your chocolate cookies!!!''

''Sorry Sungjong!'' Bomi giggled as she walked. ''I'm already taken! These are all for Dongwoo-ah!''

''Oh man!'' Sungjong whined.

''When are you going to give him?'' Yookyung questioned.

''Soon!'' Bomi replied. ''I want to surprise him!''

Bomi quickly opened Dongwoo's locker and stuffed a bag of chocolate cookies with a note inside the locker.Sungjong tried to sneak one of the cookies out of the bag but...

''HEY!'' Bomi slapped Sungjong's hand. ''Theses aren't for you!''

''Why?!'' Sungjong whined while Bomi closed Dongwoo's locker. ''I want one!''

''If you stop whining like a kid then I'll make some for you too.'' Bomi told.

''Okay!'' Sungjong smiled.

 

PinkFinite were all in their maths lesson as they all got their books out and carried on with their books.

''Stop that!'' Woohyun glared at Chorong.

''Why don't you stop annoying me then I will stop humming.'' Chorong replied.

''But I haven't done anything to annoy you?'' Woohyun told.

''Really? Then you must have gotten a natural talent for it.'' Chorong rolled her eyes.

''Stop being such a rude person!'' Woohyun demanded and he slapped Chorong's back.

''Don't tell me you just did that?!'' Chorong raised her eyebrow.

''Maybe I did!'' Woohyun smirked.

''Fine!'' Chorong slapped Woohyun's back even harder.

''Don't!'' Woohyun slapped Chorong's back again.

''You stop it first!'' Chorong slapped Woohyun's back again.

''You're lucky you're a girl or else I would have beaten you up by now.'' Woohyun glared at Chorong as he hit Chorong's head with a ruler.

''Pfftt screw you! I'm as strong as a guy so give me your best shot Woohyun Nam!'' Chorong glared back at Woohyun as she hit Woohyun's head with a ruler.

''HEY I DIDN'T HIT YOU THAT HARD WITH THE RULER!'' Woohyun shouted.

''YOU DID! YOU LIAR!'' Chorong shouted back.

''What is going on in here?'' Mr.Kwon asked.

''He stared it!'' Chorong pointed to Woohyun.

''Liar! She did!'' Woohyun pointed back to Chorong.

''Hey Eunji!'' Hoya called out.

''Yes?'' Eunji looked at Hoya.

''Do you know the answer to this question?'' Hoya asked.

''Yes but do you?'' Eunji asked back.

''No so what is it?'' Hoya questioned.

''Don't you understand at all?! Here let me teach you!'' Eunji explained Hoya on how to do that maths work. ''You got it?''

''Huh? What?'' Hoya looked at Eunji in a weird way.

''Are you paying attention?'' Eunji frowned.

''Sorry I was busy thinking to hear what you were saying so mind explaining again?'' Hoya flashed his teeth to Eunji.

''Aish you are just impossible to teach!'' Eunji rolled her eyes.

''Hey don't ignore me!'' Hoya poked Eunji's shoulder.

''No that answer is wrong! The answer is 3!'' Dongwoo argued.

''No it's not! The answer is 4!'' Bomi argued back.

''It's 3!'' Dongwoo sighed.

''No it's 4!'' Bomi sighed as well.

''Wanna bet?'' Dongwoo smirked.

''Fine!'' Bomi replied. ''If it's 4 then you will have to kiss me on the lips!''

''Fine but if it's 3 then you will have to kiss one of the A Pink girls on the cheek!'' Dongwoo smiled.

''Ew you're gross!'' Bomi exclaimed.

''Come on! You scared to do it?'' Dongwoo teased.

''Is everything alright?'' Mr.Kwon questioned as he stood in front of DongMi.

''Sir can you look at the question and tell us if it is 3 or 4?'' Bomi questioned.

''Okay!'' Mr.Kwon looked at the question. ''You're both wrong! The answer is actually 5!''

''HA!'' Bomi smiled as she didn't have to do the bet.

''Well you weren't right!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''But you weren't either.'' Bomi replied.

 

PinkFinite were all at a room during break time.The girls were all at one side,looking at something with their phone while the boys were all at the other side,talking to each other.

''Hey what are you guys looking at?'' Dongwoo questioned.

''BTS!'' The girls all replied.

''BTS?'' The boys were all confused.

''They got a new Music video out!'' The girls alll fangirled. ''It's called Danger!''

''They're so cool!'' Naeun jumped up and down.

''If only I could meet them!'' Eunji sighed.

''I want to date one of them!'' Yookyung pouted. ''They look so hot!''

''Who doesn't want to date them?! They're freakin' amazing!'' Hayoung replied.

''Do you like what you are seeing?'' Bomi questioned Namjoo,who was new to this.

''I like them.'' Namjoo nodded her head.

''They aren't bad!'' Chorong agreed.

''Tsk boys bands and all that.'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Who's your favourite?'' Chorong questioned everyone.

''RAP MON!'' Hayoung shouted at the top of her lungs. ''HE'S MINE!''

''Alright Alright!'' Everyone nodded their heads. ''You can have him!''

''Rap Mon?! What kind of a name is that?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''The best name ever!'' Hayoung replied.

''JIN!'' Naeun jumped up and down.

''Stop jumping so much number 2!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''I like J-Hope!'' Bomi smiled.

''Eyeing other men now.'' Dongwoo looked at Bomi.

''Don't worry! You don't have to be jealous.'' Bomi giggled.

''Suga!'' Yookyung smiled.

''Jimin!'' Eunji raised her hand.

''Jungkook!'' Chorong said.

''I don't know who is who.'' Namjoo said when everyone looked at her.

''She can have V!'' The girls smiled. ''Don't worry he's cute!''

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter