Let's all bunk school!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELL YEAH 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N=

Yukiz140 has requested for MyungEun and WooRong Aishwarya0906 has requested for HoJi Nurulnatasha has requested for MyungEun Kiki_koko has requested for MyungEun Pandaspirit has requested for JongKyung and WooRong PinkFinite_ has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Kyungthrust has requested for DongMi,MyungEun and HoJi Pinkeun_ has requested for MyungEun Infinityblue28 has requested for DongMi and WooRong DW0512 has requested for HoJi and JongKyung PinkFishy has requested for DongMi

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' PinkFinite all shouted at the top of their lungs at the sleeping Hayoung.

''Eh?!'' Hayoung opened her eyes and sleepy looked at everyone. ''What?''

''Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Hayoung! Happy Birthday to you!'' Everyone sang.

''Wake up sleepyhead!'' Sunggyu chuckled as he sat on Hayoung's bed with a huge chocolate cake on his hands.

''You guys remembered?'' Hayoung smiled as she sat up.

''Of course we do!'' Everyone smiled.

''Especially someone made sure we all remembered!'' Infinite all looked at Sunggyu.

''Who?'' Hayoung asked.

''Er..No one! Just ignore them!'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed. ''Anyway whatcha waiting for? Cut the cake!''

''What time is it?'' Hayoung asked. ''We have school today.''

''It's only 7am!'' Chorong answered.

''We decided to wake you up early to celebrate!'' Dongwoo smiled.

''7AM?! YA I'M LOSING PRECIOUS SLEEPING TIME!'' Hayoung loudly nagged.

''CUT THE CAKE!'' Everyone demanded.

''Okay!'' Hayoung nodded her head.

''Here!'' Sunggyu gave Hayoung the knife then Hayoung cut the cake while everyone else clapped.

After feeding everyone a piece of cake,Hayoung happily smiled.

''Presents!!!!!'' Hayoung flashed her teeth.

''This is from us!'' A Pink all presented a huge present to Hayoung.

''Oh my god?!'' Hayoung was happy when she saw a huge Mac computer after opening the present. ''Thank you so much you guys!!!!''

''Our turn!'' Infinite smiled. ''Bring it in guys!''

Dongwoo and Woohyun both carried a huge slim present inside Hayoung's bedroom.

''Wow a TV?!'' Hayoung clapped her hands. ''It's so big!!!!''

''It's 50 inch! Sunggyu told us that you wanted one.'' Infinite all said as they looked at Sunggyu.

''You remembered?!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Yep!'' Sunggyu smiled back.

''Thank you!'' Hayoung tightly hugged Sunggyu,making him red.

''Oooooooooooooo!'' Everyone else giggled as they chooed.

''Shut up!'' GyuYoung both glared at their friends as they broke the hug.

''I...er..got you something else as well.'' Sunggyu confessed.

''Got something else for your girlfriend!'' Everyone else teased.

''Here!'' Sunggyu showed Hayoung a cute ruby heart pendant. ''I thought you would like this!''

''Oh my!!! It's beautiful!'' Hayoung widely smiled.

''Oooooooooo!'' Everyone teased again.

''Shut up!'' Sunggyu demanded while Hayoung glared at everyone.

''Why don't you put it on me!'' Hayoung suggested.

''O-Okay!'' Sunggyu put the ruby heart pendant on Hayoung. ''It looks good on you!''

''Of course it would!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Okay romance over now let's go!'' Infinite all grabbed Sunggyu and dragged him to their apartment. ''Girls get ready for school while we will get ready as well!''

 

A Pink all walked to school with Infinite.The same scenes were going on as usual.WooRong were arguing,Bomi expressing her love to Dongwoo,HoJi were both teasing each other,MyungEun are on another challenge,JongKyung are talking,Sungyeol is walking alone with a pair of headphones in his ears while Sunggyu is trying to calm Hayoung down everytime Hayoung and Sungyeol argues about Namjoo.

''WAIT!'' Hayoung yelled,making everyone to stop walking and look at her. ''I have an idea!''

''Idea?'' Everyone asked.

''Let's bunk school!'' Hayoung suggested.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone was surprised.

''We can't do that!'' Sungyeol disagreed.

''Oh yeah?!'' Hayoung placed her hands on her hips. ''You bunked school with Namjoo twice so I want us all to bunk school and go to Lotte World! We can play rides there and even Namjoo will be there with us! We will all be there together!''

''We don't have any money!'' Everyone complained.

''No problem! I got that problem solved!'' Hayoung smiled. ''Sunggyu!''

''Yes?'' Sunggyu said.

''Give me your credit card!'' Hayoung ordered.

''WHAT?!'' Sunggyu was surprised.

''It's my birthday so I will consider this my birthday present!'' Hayoung smiled as she grabbed Sunggyu's wallet and took his credit card.

''HEY?!'' Sunggyu snatched his wallet back but his credit card was with Hayoung.

''Okay let's go!'' Hayoung jumped up and down.

''We seriously are going to bunk school?'' Hoya asked.

''Well we are going to a theme park and the cost is paid by Sunggyu so I'll go!'' Dongwoo smiled,which earned him a glare from Sunggyu.

''You know what? If it's free then hell I'll go too!'' Woohyun flashed his smile.

''We're going too!'' JongKyung both raised their hand with a smile.

''If Dongwoo is going then I will be there!'' Bomi hugged Dongwoo.

''Idiot!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''I'm going!'' Hoya agreed.

''I'll join you guys.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''But what about the test?!'' Naeun questioned.

''It's not an exam so I don't care.'' Myungsoo answered.

''Chorong? Eunji? Naeun? Aren't you guys coming?'' Hayoung questioned.

''I don't think it's right to bunk school.'' Eunji pouted.

''Yeah we might get caught!'' Chorong agreed.

''I don't know so I should or not.'' Naeun said. ''What if Namjoo is alone? She won't have anyone!''

''Don't worry about Namjoo.'' Hayoung assured. ''I'll bring her.''

''Tsk she's scared to do it!'' Woohyun teased.

''She doesn't have the guts!'' Hoya teased along.

''Number 2 should just go to school instead of going out to enjoy with us.'' Myungsoo crossed his arms.

''DON'T NUMBER 2 ME YOU ARROGANT FOOL!'' Naeun yelled while pointing at Myungsoo. ''I'm going then! I will bunk school!''

''Great!'' Hayoung clapped her hands. ''How about Chorong and Eunji?''

''Should we?'' Chorong asked Eunji,who was confused as well.

''Chicken!'' Woohyun and Hoya teased as they made chicken noises.

''We're not chickens!'' Chorong and Eunji stuck their tongues.

''So you guys are going?'' Woohyun questioned.

''Fine! We'll go too then!'' Chorong glared at Woohyun.

''Uhm...if everone is going then I'll go!'' Eunji shrugged her shoulders.

''Good!'' Hoya nodded his head.

''Great now I'll go there and get Namjoo.'' Hayoung smiled.

''Who said you are going to get Namjoo?'' Sungyeol scoffed.

''Who said I wouldn't?!'' Hayoung glared at Sungyeol. ''You will?''

''I'm going to get her.'' Sungyeol demanded.

''Pffttt you wish! I'm going to get her.'' Hayoung stuck her tongue to Sungyeol.

''I'm going to get her!'' Sungyeol disagreed.

''No I am!'' Hayoung shook her head.

''I am!'' Sungyeol argued.

''No I am!'' Hayoung argued back.

''Hayoung just let him get Namjoo.'' Sunggyu told.

''OH YEAH?!'' Hayoung glared at Sunggyu.

''Uhm...No! No I mean Sungyeol should just stand back and you go get Namjoo.'' Sunggyu was scared.

''Really?!'' Sungyeol crossed his arms.

''SUNGYEOL GO RUN!'' Sunggyu pulled Hayoung and blocked her way. ''GET NAMJOO NOW!''

''YA?!'' Hayoung shouted while Sungyeol ran into the school to get Namjoo. ''WHEN YOU GET BACK YOU ARE SCREWED I TELL YOU! SCREWED!!!!''

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and ran inside the school gates.

''You're screwed for now!'' Hayoung began hitting Sunggyu.

''Ow?! Ow?! OW?!'' Sunggyu commented as Hayoung began to hit him hardly.

''Look mommy! That girl is hitting that poor guy!'' A kid pointed to GyuYoung.

''That's how girls would react to their boyfriends so it's okay.'' The mom smiled. ''That's how I hit your daddy when he makes me angry!''

The kid and his mommy walked away and Hayoung stood frozen while Sunggyu peeked his eye open when he noticed Hayoung had stopped hitting him.

''Hayoung? Hayoung?'' Sunggyu stood up and slightly shook the frozen Hayoung.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'' All the others,who had heard the kid and mom,roared into laughter.

''What?! What?'' Sunggyu was confessed.

''Stay away!'' Hayoung stood away from Sunggyu.

''Why? What did I do?'' Sunggyu questioned.

*That's how girls would react to their boyfriends so it's okay!* Those words echoed in Hayoung's head. ''EH?!''

''What?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Boyfriend eh?'' The others all giggled as they looked at Hayoung.

''SHUT UP!'' Hayoung demanded.

''What boyfriend?'' Sunggyu was so confused.

''Nothing!'' Hayoung replied.

''We're here!'' Sungyeol shouted and the others all saw YeolJoo holding hands as they got out.

''WOAH!!!!!!!'' Everyone,especially Hayoung,was surprised with YeolJoo holding hands.

''Hello everyone!'' Namjoo eye-smiled.

''Leave her hand!'' Hayoung pulled Namjoo away from Sungyeol.

''Jeez.'' Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

''Anyway let's all go to Lotte World!'' Hayoung clapped her hands as she jumped up and down.

''Lotte world?'' Namjoo tilted her head in confusion.

''You see what it is when we get there and just relax.'' Hayoung assured. ''Sunggyu will pay for most of the things.''

''Fine!'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

''Why?'' Namjoo asked.

''It's my birthday!'' Hayoung loudly told.

''Alright quiet down!'' Everyone replied.

''Happy birthday Hayoung-ah!'' Namjoo smiled.

''Thank you!'' Hayoung hugged Namjoo.

''Let's go! We'll be late!'' Woohyun was eager to get to the theme park.

 

''My credit card money!'' Sunggyu whined as he realised how expensive it was paying for 14 people.

''Don't worry!'' Hayoung slammed her hand on Sunggyu's back. ''Be happy!''

''Where should we go?'' Hoya questioned.

''Roller-coaster!'' A Pink all pointed to the roller-coaster.

''Tsk you girls sure?'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Yeah you all might be scared.'' Dongwoo laughed.

''You'll all cry!'' Hoya chuckled.

''Or scream extremely loud!'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun.

''They will want to get off even when the ride hasn't even started.'' Sungjong teased.

''It's not safe!'' Sunggyu shook his head.

''Well we're going!'' A Pink all walked to the roller-coaster.

''Namjoo you want to ride that?'' Sungyeol questioned as he pointed to the roller-coaster.

''Er....I don't know.'' Namjoo wasn't sure.

''Come on! It's nothing!'' Hayoung pulled Namjoo with her.

''Argh girls I tell you!'' Infinite all complained as they walked behind A Pink.

The rollercoaster was ready for PinkFinite to get on.

''Which seat should I sit in?'' Chorong questioned.

''Chicken!'' Woohyun mocked chicken noises.

''You're a chicken!'' Chorong glared at Woohyun.

''Shut up chicken!'' Woohyun teased.

''I am not a chicken!'' Chorong demanded.

''Oh yeah? Prove it!'' Woohyun said. ''Sit in the front!''

''Pfftt easy!'' Chorong,who didn't even wanted to sit in the front,sat in the front seat.

''We'll see how it goes chicken.'' Woohyun chuckled as he sat next to Chorong,who was glaring at him.

 

''My seat!'' Dongwoo sat behind Woohyun.

''And my seat!'' Bomi sat on the seat that was beside Dongwoo. ''We're always together!''

''You do always follow me.'' Dongwoo fake smiled.

''I love you!'' Bomi smiled.

''Whatever!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes while Bomi chuckled.

 

''I'll sit here!'' Eunji sat behind Bomi's seat.

''I bet I can make you scream!'' Hoya chuckled as he sat beside Eunji.

''You can not!'' Eunji glared.

''Bet I can!'' Hoya teased.

''Shut up!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out.

 

''Let's go! Go! Go!'' Naeun clapped her hands as she sat behind Eunji.

''Calm down number 2!'' Myungsoo told as he sat next to Naeun.

''Don't number 2 me Myungsoo!'' Naeun demanded.

''Yawn!'' Myungsoo fake yawned.

 

''Let's do this!'' Yookyung cheered as she sat behind Naeun.

''We can do this indeed!'' Sungjong smiled.

''Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter