Got caught!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Maliina209 has requested for YeolJoo Infinityblue28 has requested for WooRong Smileypink has requested for YeolJoo KerroZ has requested for MyungEun Koala_panda has requested for MyungEun ShootingStar_11 has requested for MyungEun Alicia5699 has requested for WooRong DW0512 has requested for YeolJoo Pinkfinite_ has requested for MyungEun Pandaspirit has requested for WooRong and DongMi Soshexo129 has requested for DongMi,GyuYoung,YeolJoo and HoJi PinkFinitexBangtan has requested for DongMi and WooRong Sourjongie has requested for GyuYoung,YeolJoo and WooRong Kiki_koko has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

A/N=Hello everyone! PLEASE Do request for as much couple moments as you would like! Do request for more than one!!! Don't only request for one :)

A Pink walked out of their apartment to see Infinite walking out of theirs at the same time.

''Hi girls!'' Sunggyu greeted but A Pink ignored him. ''Eh?! What's wrong?''

''We don't want to talk to you erts!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out.

''C-Come on! Please just let that go!!!! It won't happen again!'' Sunggyu whined.

''That's what they all say when they get caught!'' Hayoung glared at Sunggyu.

''Well at least my boyfriend wasn't a ert!'' Bomi smiled as she interwined her arm around Dongwoo's arm.

''Oi!'' Dongwoo glared at Bomi as he took his arm away while Bomi just smiled at him. ''You still aren't going to give up eh?''

''Nope and everyone supports me in my decision!'' Bomi informed.

''WHAT?!'' Dongwoo glared at everyone. ''You support her?!''

''It's for the best! We believe Bomi can change you into the old happy Dongwoo!'' Everyone answered back.

''Bull!'' Dongwoo grumbled.

''Number 2!'' Myungsoo smirked as he walked past Naeun.

''YA! I heard that!'' Naeun glared at her one and only rival.

''Oh you did?'' Myungsoo turned around to look at his competitor. ''It was meant for you to hear it so I'm glad you did!''

''HEY don't be so mean!'' Naeun told.

''Or else what?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''Don't challenge me!'' Naeun pointed her finger at Myungsoo.

''Tsk whatever!'' Myungsoo scoffed as he walked ahead.

''Stupid idiot!'' Naeun's hands turned into a fist.

''Oh look who it is!'' Woohyun teased as he saw his enemy.

''Shut up!'' Chorong rolled her eyes.

''And why should I do that?'' Woohyun questioned.

''Why don't you go watch your disgusting videos rather than talk to me!'' Chorong argued. ''You do have a lot of time for that!''

''No I don't feel like it right now!'' Woohyun strenched his arm then wrapped his arm around Chorong. ''I feel like talking to you!''

''YA!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun. ''Don't touch me!''

''Why? Do you hate it when I touch you?'' Woohyun smiled then poked Chorong.

''DON'T ING TOUCH ME!'' Chorong threatened as she pinched Woohyun.

''Calm down you two!'' Hoya came in the middle of WooRong and seperated them.

''Please let's all be happy now!'' Eunji requested as she walked in the middle of WooRong as well.

''Yookyungie!'' Sungjong smiled.

''ert!'' Yookyung stuck her tongue out.

''Come on.Us,guys just watch it once in a while.'' Sungjong sighed. ''It's not like you haven't ever watched it.''

''I haven't!'' Yookyung told.

''Wanna start then?'' Sungjong smiled.

''WHAT?! NO!'' Yookyung looked away.

''But it's really funny to watch it?'' Sungjong laughed.

''Get away from me!'' Yookyung walked away from her ertive childhood friend.

''Come on Yookyung!'' Sungjong laughed as he ran behind his embarrassed childhood friend.

 

''Hey Namjoo!'' Everyone greeted as they saw Namjoo at the school gates.

''Hello everyone!'' Namjoo smiled.

''How are you?'' Sungyeol questioned as he stood next to her.

''NAMJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Hayoung ran up to Namjoo and tightly hugged her. ''I missed you so much!''

''Oh I missed you too Hayoung!'' Namjoo giggled.

''Stay away from him Namjoo!'' Hayoung pointed to Sungyeol.

''What?! Why?'' Sungyeol raised his eyebrow.

''He watches dirty videos! He is a ert!'' Hayoung informed.

''ert? What's that?'' Namjoo tilted her head in confusion.

''Uhm...They are bad people!'' Hayoung didn't know what to answer.

''But Sungyeol isn't a bad person?'' Namjoo spoke back.

''Thank you!'' Sungyeol smiled.

''He is! He is!'' Hayoung argued. ''He is going to take you away from me!''

''He is?!'' Namjoo innocently looked at Hayoung.

''Of course not!'' Sungyeol glared at Hayoung. ''Sunggyu take this mad psychopath away!''

''What did you call me?!'' Hayoung angrily stood in front of Sungyeol as she grabbed him.

''SUNGGYU!'' Sungyeol shouted.

''Calm down now Hayoung!'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed as he took Hayoung away from Sungyeol.

''You're a mad psychopath not me!'' Hayoung pointed her finger at Sungyeol.

''Yeah yeah whatever!'' Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

 

''Alright class let's all settle down and get our books out!'' Mr.Kwon said as everyone did what they were told. ''Now I would like you all to learn these topics I have written in the board.''

Mr.Kwon walked over to HoJi.

''I would like to have a word with you two.'' Mr.Kwon said.

''Yes sir?'' HoJi asked.

''I was marking your homeworks and I noticed you two had very similar answers..why?'' Mr.Kwon questioned,which made Eunji to glare at Hoya.

''I don't know sir! I guess we have a habit of doing homework together so we just thought of the same answers I guess.'' Hoya lied.

*You shameless liar!* Eunji gave Hoya a cold look.

''Is that true Eunji?'' Mr.Kwon asked.

''Y-Yes sir!'' Eunji nodded her head as she was forced to lie to her favourite teacher. *I'm sorry!*

''Oh okay I just wanted to check!'' Mr.Kwon smiled as he stood up and walked away.

''You owe me big time!'' Eunji pointed her finger to Hoya.

''Sure Sure!'' Hoya rolled his eyes. ''I owe you because I made you lie to your beloved Mr.Kwon?''

''You darn right do!'' Eunji replied.

''Tsk you're stupid!'' Hoya shook his head.

''I hate you!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out.

''Thank you!'' Hoya sarcastically smiled.

''What are you thinking about?'' Sungyeol asked Namjoo.

''Oh..I was thinking about the time we bunked school.'' Namjoo eye-smiled. ''It was really fun! I hope we can do that again!''

''You want to do it again?'' Sungyeol asked and Namjoo nodded her head.

''I want to wander around.I felt free like a bird during that time.'' Namjoo clapsed her hands together.

''Okay we can do it again! In fact let's do it now!'' Sungyeol offered.

''Now?'' Namjoo asked. ''How?''

''Just follow and agree to what I say!'' Sungyeol said. ''Sir!''

''Yes?'' Mr.Kwon looked back at Sungyeol.

''Namjoo doesn't feel so good so can I take her to the medical room?'' Sungyeol lied.

''Namjoo are you okay?'' Mr.Kwon asked.

''Say no!'' Sungyeol whispered.

''Uhm..N-No!'' Namjoo lied for the first time.

''Sure you can take her to the medical room Sungyeol!'' Mr.Kwon agreed.

''You better take care of Namjoo you Namjoo-stealer!'' Hayoung quietly threatened as she glared at Sungyeol.

''Calm down you lesbian.'' Sungyeol weirdly looked at Hayoung.

Sungyeol pretended to aid Namjoo out of the classroom while carrying their bags.

''Now what?'' Namjoo asked as they were out of the classroom.

''Now we sneak out.'' Sungyeol smiled. ''Namjoo have you ever lied before?''

''No!'' Namjoo confessed. ''I don't know how to do that..''

''It's quite easy! It's a piece of cake! I'll teach you when we are outside.'' Sungyeol eye-smiled. ''Okay let's walk downstairs.''

YeolJoo both walked downstairs and near the school entrance.Sungyeol looked right and left then he grabbed Namjoo's wrist,making Namjoo to look at her wrist then Sungyeol's hand.

''Now!'' Sungyeol ran towards the school gate as he tightly held Namjoo's wrist.

Namjoo smiled as she felt free again.She ran as fast as she could with Sungyeol to experience independence again.

 

''I knew it! I knew it!'' Hayoung angrily said as she found out Sungyeol and Namjoo were not in the medical room. ''They bunked school again!''

''Wow they are going to do that again.'' Everyone was surprised.

''If he dare make my Namjoo fail then he will hear a lot from me! How dare he makes my Namjoo bunk school again!'' Hayoung cursed.

''Hayoung-ah calm down please!'' Sunggyu pleaded.

''Why should I calm down?'' Hayoung asked as she crossed her arms.

''Because when you are happy then I am happy!'' Sunggyu angrily confessed by mistake then his eyes went wide open as he looked at Hayoung,who was deeply looking at him. ''H-Hayoung I-I--''

''Really?'' Hayoung asked as she looked at Sunggyu. ''You are happy when I am happy?''

''Y-Yeah.'' Sunggyu nodded his head.

''Well of course you should be happy when I am happy! I'm the awesome Hayoung!'' Hayoung happily smiled as she took Sunggyu's message in the wrong way. ''Everyone should be happy when I am happy while everyone should be sad when I am sad!''

*That wasn't what I was trying to say!* Sunggyu showed his poker face to Hayoung.

''If you throw my books then your books are going down as well!'' Chorong threatened as she grabbed Woohyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter