Playing hard to please!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Soshexo129 has requested for WooRong and DongMi PinkFinite_ has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Maliina209 has requested for MyungEun and WooRong 4eversme has requested for WooRong

I'll add the other requests in the next chapter :D

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Dongwoo sighed as he knocked on A Pink's apartment,ready for the date Bomi and he had planned for today but little did she know what he had in plan.

*I'm sorry Bomi but the easiest way for me to make you move on is to make you realise that there isn't any chance for you so I apologise ahead for my behaviour today.* Dongwoo thought as he let out another sigh.

The door opened and there was Bomi,happily smiling to him as she grabbed her handbag.

''Eh?!'' Dongwoo looked at Bomi from head to toe and was surprised.

Bomi was wearing red shoes that had small heels,a pink dress with a cute white jacket on top.Dongwoo blinked his eyes as he looked at Bomi,who had her hair all curled while Bomi smiled as she saw Dongwoo staring at her.

\Like what you see?/ Bomi wrote on her notebook and showed it to Dongwoo.

''Tsk no!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes. ''Why aren't you speaking?''

\You said that in this date I can't speak right?/ Bomi smiled as she wrote on her notebook and showed it to Dongwoo.

''Oh yeah anyway let's get going then!'' Dongwoo started to walk off.

Bomi smiled as she walked next to Dongwoo and wrapped one of her arms around his.

''Hey what are you doing?'' Dongwoo looked at Bomi as he took his arm away.

\We're going on a date right? So isn't this what people do when they are on a date?/ Bomi looked at Dongwoo with confusion as she showed her notebook to Dongwoo.

''What? No!'' Dongwoo shook his head. ''We have to first be comfortable with each other besides where did you get that idea?''

\Korean Drama!/ Bomi wrote out,which made Dongwoo roar in laughter.

''You silly girl! Your Korean dramas are so typically and unrealistic.'' Dongwoo laughed.

 

''Whatcha guys doing?'' Naeun asked as A Pink entered.

''Why do you care number 2?'' Myungsoo asked back without taking his eyes off his book.

''YA!'' Naeun glared at Myungsoo. ''Shut up Myungsoo!''

''Make me number 2!'' Myungsoo talked back.

''You're so annoying!'' Naeun bad-mouthed.

''Takes one to know one.'' Myungsoo spoke back.

''What are you doing?'' Hayoung asked Sungyeol.

''Taking to Namjoo.'' Sungyeol replied.

''MY NAMJOO?! EH?!'' Hayoung angrily looked at Sungyeol. ''How dare you!''

''Who said she is yours?'' Sungyeol sniggered.

''If you dare steal her away from me,then you will pay Sungyeol Lee!'' Hayoung threatened.

''SUNGGYU!'' Sungyeol shouted.

''Yeah?'' Sunggyu poked his head out of his bedroom.

''Take this lesbian away from me!'' Sungyeol requested.

''YA!'' GyuYoung both shouted.

''I'm not a lesbian!'' Hayoung shouted.

''She is not a lesbian!'' Sunggyu shouted at the same time.

''Wow you sure know her then.'' Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

''Where's Bomi?'' Woohyun asked.

''Why do you care?'' Chorong asked back.

''Is it a must for you to always argue and speak to me?'' Woohyun raised his eyebrow.

''Well is it a must for you to ask questions which doesn't mean anything to you?'' Chorong countered.

''Shut up already!'' Woohyun was annoyed.

''You shut up!'' Chorong argued back.

''BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!'' Everyone shouted back at WooRong.

''Bomi and Dongwoo are gone on a date!'' Yookyung smiled.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone was shocked.

''Yeah only me and Yookyung knew about it!'' Hayoung replied. ''We had fun dressing her up and putting makeup on her!''

''She looked so pretty!'' Yookyung giggled.

''Have you got a picture?'' The girls asked.

''TA-DAH!'' Hayoung showed the girls a picture of Bomi.

''Where did you get this phone?'' Chorong questioned.

''Sunggyu bought me!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Oh really?'' The boys all looked at their leader,who was uneasily smiling at them.

''A present you know!'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed.

''It's funny that her birthday isn't even here yet.'' Everyone replied.

''So?! I just want to give her a present so I can do that!'' Sunggyu defended himself.

''Shut up!'' Everyone spoke back.

''Oh my god she looks so beautiful!'' Chorong smiled.

''She looks like a goddess!'' Eunji giggled.

''She will definitely make Dongwoo stare at her!'' Naeun clapped her hands.

''So we all want her to still go after Dongwoo?'' Sungyeol asked.

''She's the only one that can change him back to his normal self!'' Hoya told.

''She can help him achieve happiness!'' Eunji agreed.

''I guess when I first heard it I was angry but then after I heard from Hoya and Eunji,I can't argue with them.'' Woohyun said.

''They are right!'' Sungjong nodded his head.

''We don't want Dongwoo to suffer his whole life.'' Myungsoo said.

''We can say Bomi is best for Dongwoo!'' Sunggyu talked.

''She'll help him change his view in love as well!'' Naeun pointed out.

''He can see the beautiful side of love!'' Yookyung smiled.

''Let's hope Bomi succeeds in this long goal of hers!'' Chorong said.

''I'm pretty sure Bomi will since she isn't the type to give up easily.'' Hayoung smiled.

''Well if you all agree with it then I guess you all are right then!'' Sungyeol accepted.

 

''Where shall we go then?'' Dongwoo asked as he looked at Bomi. ''No I change my mind.Let's have a little game to play...if I have fun then I will agree to be yours but if I don't then you move on!''

Bomi's eyes went wide as she couldn't believe what she had heard.She knew she couldn't take the risk because she will know that whatever the result of their date is,Dongwoo will never admit that he had fun and he will do anything to make her give up on him.

''So whatcha think?'' Dongwoo asked but then Bomi shook her head. ''You don't want to play?''

Bomi frowned at Dongwoo since she knew this was nothing but just an act of him being mean and cold so it would give her a reason to move on. *You're going to have to try a lot harder than that if you want me to move on because I promise you I'm not going to move on!*

''Why that look? Don't you want to please me? Your beloved man is here you know.'' Dongwoo smirked while Bomi glared at him.

\Shall we watch a movie?/ Bomi wrote on her notebook.

''I don't feel like it!'' Dongwoo replied.

\Wanna go to the arcade?/ Bomi wrote on her notebook again.

''Korean Arcades are too small! I would have gone if it was like the one I went to in USA!'' Dongwoo boasted.

\Amusement Park then?/ Bomi wrote on her notebook.

''Tsk I don't really want to go there right now.'' Dongwoo shook his head.

*You're just playing hard to please aren't you?* Bomi glared at Dongwoo.

''Eh? What's with that look?'' Dongwoo asked. ''Maybe we should just end this date right now?''

DongMi both walked ahead as they looked around.

''What should we do? You aren't planning to ruin my precious day are you?'' Dongwoo questioned.

Bomi smiled when she saw a group of musicians playing music.She grabbed Dongwoo and ran to the musicians.

''What are you doing?'' Dongwoo asked.

Bomi placed her stuff down on the ground then suddenly started to dance along.She attracted a lot of people as she break-danced and moved to the beat of the rhythm.She looked over at Dongwoo and expected him to smile along but he just walked ahead without looking at her.Dongwoo walked ahead as he sighed then he turned around to find a depressed Bomi walking behind him.

''Bomi let's just go home!'' Dongwoo let out a sigh. ''Let's just quit this and just move on.''

\NO!/ Bomi angrily showed the writing on her notebook to Dongwoo.

 

Chorong looked around and saw that the others were all in their own room except for Woohyun,who was sitting down on the sofa.Chorong gulped her saliva and sighed.She then walked towards Woohyun and sat next to him,surprising Woohyun.

''What are you doing?'' Woohyun walked up and sat away from Chorong.

Chorong sighed as she too got up and sat next to Woohyun.

''YA what are you doing?'' Woohyun asked.

''I..er..need to say something to you.'' Chorong told.

''What is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter