The truth

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Gorgeousayee has requested for MyungEun Infinityblue28 has requested for WooRong Soshexo129 has requested for GyuYoung,DongMi and MyungEun Maliina209 has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Shootingstar_11 has requested for MyungEun Afifahgikwang has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Naeun got out of her bed and turned around but then she was surprised to see Myungsoo,standing right behind her.

''Eh?!'' Naeun was surprised. ''YA What are you doing here?!''

''Aren't you ready for our trip yet?'' Myungsoo asked. ''Or in your words,date?''

''Date?!'' Naeun rolled her eyes. ''You wish Myungsoo!''

''So you're going to go outside?'' Myungsoo's eyes looked at Naeun from toes to head as she was in her shorts and plain t-shirt. ''Like this?''

Naeun immediately grabbed her pillow and pushed it in Myungsoo's face. ''YA Look over there!''

Myungsoo chuckled as he turned around.

''Don't you dare look this way otherwise I'll beat you up!'' Naeun threatened.

Myungsoo turned around then slowly pushed the pillow down while looking at Naeun,who was glaring at him.Naeun then looked at Myungsoo with her usual face while Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''I just wanted to let you know that it's 12pm and you still aren't ready yet.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.

''We can meet at the fair rather than go there together!'' Naeun replied.

''Fine.As you wish!'' Myungsoo told. ''Just don't come,yelling at me if you don't get a cheap entry there since it's cheaper to go there as a couple then alone.''

''YA We aren't a couple!'' Naeun yelled.

''But if we go there together,we can still have the cheaper price.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes again. ''Or do you just wish not to go there at all? The fair also has limited spaces.''

''Not go to the fair?! No!'' Naeun shook her head. ''Fine I'll get ready!''

''Great!'' Myungsoo sarcastically cheered. ''Your clothes are there,next to the desk!''

''My clothes?!'' Naeun asked.

''I decided to be nice enough to help my date so I chose the clothes.'' Myungsoo replied.

''And you think I need your help for choosing clothes?'' Naeun raised her eyebrow.

''I am better than you at everything!'' Myungsoo opened the door. ''Just get ready now!''

''Damn you,Myungsoo!'' Naeun growled when she saw Myungsoo stepping out of her bedroom.

 

Woohyun was outside,just hanging outside but his facial expression changed into a frown when he saw...

''Chorong that darn girl is here as well?!'' Woohyun groaned.

Chorong rolled her eyes when she saw Woohyun looking at her so she quickly looked away and walked ahead of him to avoid him.

''How typical.'' Woohyun commented but then he was shocked to see something else.

Woohyun blinked his eyes when he saw something at Chorong's backside.Woohyun immediately walked up to Chorong and pulled her into the corner.

''YA What the hell do you want?!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun away from her.

''Just listen to me!'' Woohyun told her.

''No I don't want to!'' Chorong was about to walk away when Woohyun pulled her again.

''LISTEN!'' Woohyun demanded.

''NO!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun again.

''YOU HAVE A RED STAIN BEHIND YOUR !'' Woohyun angrily shouted,making some people to look at them weirdly while Chorong immediately blushed in embarrassment.

''W-What?'' Chorong looked at Woohyun as she stood against the wall.

''Chorong I told you to listen didn't I?'' Woohyun frowned. ''Okay you..er..have a big red stain behind the back of your skirt!''

''What?! Oh my god?!'' Chorong hyperventilated.

''Okay I see we have already attracted a lot of attention so just act like you are going to faint and I'll take care of the rest!'' Woohyun informed.

''You were the one who shouted!'' Chorong glared at Woohyun.

''You didn't listen to me!'' Woohyun glared back. ''Okay look we have to get out of here without anyone seeing your red stain so just act uncounscious and I'll take care of the rest! On the count of three just act like you are going to faint so One!''

''But we ca--'' Chorong was interrupted.

''Two!'' Woohyun said. ''Do it!''

''Fine!'' Chorong frowned.

''Three!'' Woohyun said.

Chorong acted like she was getting dizzy and almost collapsed to the groun when Woohyun immediately held her and carried her in a bridal style way as he dashed as fast as he could,back to A Pink's apartment.

 

Hayoung entered Infinite's apartment and smiled at Sunggyu.

''Sunggyu!'' Hayoung sat next to Sunggyu.

''Oh Hayoung-ah what brings you here?'' Sunggyu asked.

''I wanted to give you a little something for the nice Iphone 5c you gifted me!'' Hayoung smiled as she grabbed her Iphone 5c that was in her favourite colour,pink.

''Be careful with that!'' Sunggyu advised. *That thing costed me a huge fortune!*

''I will! I will!'' Hayoung assured then went into the kitchen.

''Kitchen?!'' Sunggyu's eyes went wild open as he knew when Hayoung goes into the kitchen,the disgusting taste of her horrible cooking that he tasted of,would come back to haunt him. ''Hayoung-ah why are you in the kitchen?''

''Oh well I wanted to give you a little something I made!'' Hayoung smiled as she came back with a bowl and a spoon. ''I made you a nice and healthy chicken soup!''

''R-Really?'' Sunggyu asked as he saw Hayoung placing the bowl,that had chicken soup,in front of him. ''Thank you!''

''Eat up!'' Hayoung clapped her hands as she eye-smiled at Sunggyu.

''Yeah.'' Sunggyu showed her an unsure smile as he looked at the soup.

Weird bits of cut-out chicken were floating in the oil-like soup.Sunggyu wasn't sure if he could even try it but he didn't wanted to hurt Hayoung's feelings.He stared at the soup with the most unsure expression as he wasn't even sure on what to do.

''Aren't you going to try it?'' Hayoung smiled.

''O-Oh y-yeah!'' Sunggyu nodded his head then...... *Okay here goes!*

Sunggyu took a spoon and dipped it inside the soup then he tried a spoonful of the soup.Of course he was smiling on the outside but on the inside,there was a mix of emotions.Happiness since Hayoung was with him alone and doing something for him but also grossed out since as he expected,the soup was just...weird to taste.The chicken was not really fully cooked and too chewy for his liking while the soup itself was like it was made with oil.

''So is it good?!'' Hayoung leaned closer with her big curious eyes.

''Er....'' Sunggyu blinked his eyes. ''Yeah! It is really good! I love it!''

''Really?!'' Hayoung happily smiled. ''I never made soup before so I wanna try it!''

''No!'' Sunggyu shook his head as he drank half the soup in one go. ''It's mine!''

''No I wanna try!'' Hayoung grabbed the bowl and tried to drink it when....

''NOOOOOOOO!'' Sunggyu grabbed the bowl and drank it all in one go.

''Aish you're so greedy you fat pig!'' Hayoung frowned.

''Sorry!'' Sunggyu smiled. ''I gotta go to the kitchen so I'll be right back.''

Sunggyu immediately ran into the kitchen and drank all of the water in the water bottle as he wanted to get rid of the weird taste in his mouth.

 

''We're here Naeun!'' Myungsoo told Naeun as he saw the fun fair.

''Oh my god it's so big! What should we go on first?!'' Naeun jumped up and down in excitement.

''Whatever you want besides today is for us to just have fun.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''But tickets?!'' Naeun asked.

''We're already inside aren't we?'' Myungsoo said and showed the tickets. ''You obviously were too excited to even remember about buying tickets so I did that already anyway what should we go on?''

''Let's go on that!!!!'' Naeun pointed to a huge rollercoaster ride.

''Tsk you sure? You might get scared.'' Myungsoo teased.

''Yes I am sure besides it isn't that high!'' Naeun pulled Myungsoo to the rollercoaster ride.

MyungEun both sat down at the ride then Myungsoo glanced over at Naeun,who was happily smiling as she looked around the fair.Naeun grabbed Myungsoo's hand and screamed when the roller-coaster ride was going down while Myungsoo just chucked as he shook his head at Naeun's cute stupidity.

''That was so fun!'' Naeun commented as both MyungEun got off.

''Where to next?'' Myungsoo asked.

''There!'' Naeun grabbed Myungsoo and they both sat down at the teacup ride. ''Let's go as fast as this cup can spin!''

''You sure?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''Yes!'' Naeun smiled.

Myungsoo immediately spinned the wheel,that was inside the cup as fast as he could,making the ride go round and round.He started to feel a bit sick while Naeun was just laughing and having too much fun.Myungsoo stopped spinning the wheel so Naeun placed her hands on the wheel and was about to spin it when Myungsoo placed his hands on hers.

''Don't!'' Myungsoo ordered then the ride stopped.

''Okay where to next?'' Naeun asked.

''Lunch!'' Myungsoo grabbed Naeun's wrist and pulled her into one of the food stalls.

''What do you want?'' Naeun asked.

''What do you want?'' Myungsoo asked back.

''Well I want to have the corn on the cob and also the candy floss but I also want to have the french fries and hotdog so you--Eh?!'' Naeun looked at Myungsoo,who had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter