First Look on our home life!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Hayoung banged her fist on Infinite's front door.

''What the hell?!'' Sungjong said then went to open the door. ''What is it Hayoung?''

''Where's Sunggyu?'' Hayoung asked.

''Your boyfriend is in the kitchen,making food for all of us!'' Hoya replied.

''And you all aren't helping?!'' Hayoung gasped.

''We were told not to tell a little secret otherwise no more food.'' Myungsoo hinted.

''What secret?'' Hayoung asked.

''HEY HAYOUNG!'' Sunggyu quickly ran in the living room when he heard Myungsoo hinting about his love for her.

''Hey and what's with you? You look like one of your biggest life's secret is going to be unfolded or something.'' Hayoung commented on how nervous Sunggyu was.

''You can pretty much say that!'' Sungyeol laughed.

''What are you all even talking about?'' Hayoung looked at everyone.

''Ah-Nothing! There are just being weird and all anyway what are you?'' Sunggyu quickly changed the topic.

''Oh I just wanted to come here and say thank you for the sweets!'' Hayoung brightly smiled.

''Oh it's okay! No problem!'' Sunggyu's heart skipped a beat when he saw Hayoung brightly smiling at him.

''Since these lazy asses don't want to help you in the kitchen,I'm going to help you!'' Hayoung told.

''HEY we were told not to!'' Myungsoo replied.

''Hayoung don't you want to know what Sunggyu's secr---'' Sunggyu quickly covered Hoya's mouth.

''Don't mind him Hayoung! He's just drunk and all.'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed.

''Whatever you guys are all so weird anyway let's go to the kitchen Sunggyu!'' Hayoung pulled Sunggyu's wrist and went inside the kitchen.

''I think it's Sunggyu's lucky day!'' Sungyeol chuckled.

''2 times in a day that Hayoung has been pulling him!'' Myungsoo chuckled as well.

''I want to see what the girls are up to!'' Sungjong suggested. ''Let's go!''

''No way! I ain't going over there to meet that 's face!'' Woohyun shook his head. ''You guys can count me out of this!''

''Oh come on! You can also get your revenge from Chorong!'' Sungjong persuaded.

''Oh yeahhhhhh okay you guys wait for me.'' Woohyun evily smiled. ''I'll be right back!''

Woohyun went inside the kitchen and then came out with a huge bowl of flour in his hand.

''What's that?'' Myungsoo pointed to the bowl.

''Some flour for madam !'' Woohyun smiled.

''Whatever! Let's just get going now!'' Hoya went to A Pink's front door and knocked.

''Coming!'' A voice replied.

Woohyun evily smiled and banged his fist on the door harder.

''I SAID I'M COMING!'' A voice shouted and then opened the door. ''Oh it's you guys!''

''Hey Yookyung!'' Everyone greeted.

''Who was that banging on the door?'' Yookyung asked.

''Oh that was me! Sorry about that.I thought it was Chorong so I did that to annoy her.'' Woohyun explained.

''Anyway come on in!'' Yookyung welcomed the guys.

''Hey guys!'' Bomi greeted.

''Hey Bomi!'' Infinite except Sunggyu,who was in the kitchen with Hayoung,greeted.

''What the are you doing here?'' Chorong,who standing next to Woohyun,pointed her finger at him.

''Oh did you just take a shower?'' Woohyun asked as he saw Chorong in her bathrobe with her hair wet.

''No I was out in the rain,getting wet!'' Chorong sarcastically replied. ''Obviously I did take a shower you idiot!''

''Well maybe you can go in there and take another one!'' Woohyun smiled.

''What the hell do you mean?'' Chorong asked.

''I mean this!'' Woohyun poured the bowl full of flour all over Chorong,making her dirty and messy with flour all over her.

''What the ?!'' Chorong was shocked.

''Revenge is sweet! You punched me so I got you back!'' Woohyun said then took a picture of Chorong with flour all over her. ''Now I'll make you famous!''

''You wouldn't mothering dare!'' Chorong glared at Woohyun.

''I think I would!'' Woohyun stuck his tongue out and ran inside Infinite's house and slammed the door shut.

''OPEN THIS ING DOOR NOW WOOHYUN YOU JERK!'' Chorong angrily kicked the door.

''Oh boy here they go again.'' Eunji sighed.

''Anyway what are you guys doing?'' Hoya asked.

''Nothing much really.We already ate dinner so just relaxing.'' Eunji smiled.

''Hey can you help me with my science homework.I don't really get how to do it.'' Hoya scratched his head.

''Of course I can!'' Eunji eye smiled.

''Great I'll be right back with my homework!'' Hoya went inside the house and Chorong went inside as well.

''WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Everyone heard Woohyun yelling at the top of his lungs.

Woohyun walked back to A Pink's house with flour all over his body and face with Chorong,at the back,laughing.

''Tit for tat!'' Chorong laughed.

''Hey I didn't even make your room messy so there is no way that it was equal!'' Woohyun growled.

''Hey what's going on in here?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Why are you two so messy?'' Hayoung pointed at WooRong.

''Ask over here!'' Woohyun told.

''Well did started it!'' Chorong said.

''Hey hey hey cut down on the language!'' Sunggyu nagged. ''We have a maknae in here!''

''Who?'' Yookyung asked.

''Hayoung,of course!'' Sunggyu told. ''She's the maknae of all of us!''

''Pffftttttt really? She swears the most when it is just us,girls in here!'' Chorong scoffed.

''Damn right she does!'' Yookyung agreed.

''You do?'' Sunggyu was surprised.

''Hey I gotta express my anger once in a while!'' Hayoung shrugged her shoulders.

''Have you two finished cooking because I am extremely hungry!'' Sungyeol's stomach growled.

''Almost done!'' Sunggyu told.

''I did all of the cooking so you better praise me!'' Hayoung boasted.

''Okay we better see how well it is made!'' Sungjong smiled.

''How is her cooking Sunggyu?'' Woohyun asked.

''Is it good?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''She's a good cook right?'' Sungjong questioned as well.

''You loved it right?'' Hayoung asked while leaning her face closer to Sunggyu's face.

''Well.......'' Sunggyu tried to think of something to say.

=======FLASHBACK=======

Hayoung pulled Sunggyu inside the kitchen and grabbed the spare apron then she put it on herself and tied it around her waist.

''What should I cook?'' Hayoung asked.

''Well the guys wanted me to make curry today but I wanted to make it mild!'' Sunggyu told.

''Oh curry? Ooooooh I can make that!'' Hayoung told.

''But I want it to be mild!'' Sunggyu informed.

''I can make the curry into mild curry.'' Hayoung assured.

''So you want to help me in cooking it?'' Sunggyu asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter