Playing pranks!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Soshexo129 has requested for GyuYoung Alicia5699 has requested for WooRong Sourjongie has requested for GyuYoung QriPinky has requested for WooRong and GyuYoung Gorgeousayee has requested for YeolJoo,HoJi and GyuYoung 4eversme has requested for DongMi,WooRong and YeolJoo BlackCOUPLEII has requested for MyungEun,WooRong and DongMi Yukiz140 has requested for GyuYoung,WooRong and MyungEun Meabssied has requested for JongKyung Maliina209 has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Bomi knocked on Infinite's door at the early morning and Sungjong lazily opened the door.

''Yes?'' Sungjong yawned. ''Bomi? Whatcha want?''

''Hello Sungjong!'' Bomi greeted happily.

''Bomi it's 7am,we still have an hour of school left.'' Sungjong tiredly told.

''I know but I just want to know which room is Dongwoo's room!'' Bomi questioned.

''The last one at the right hand side!'' Sungjong pointed to the last room that was at the corner. ''You'll find your boyfriend's room there!''

''Thank you!'' Bomi smiled and walked towards Dongwoo's room.

Bomi entered Dongwoo's bedroom and saw him peacefully sleeping whilst he was moving left and right.Bomi couldn't help but chuckled at his cute scene.Bomi sat near Dongwoo and leaned closer to Dongwoo's face.She took her finger and poked his forehead,making Dongwoo to flinch and then slowly opening his eyes to find Bomi smiling brightly at him.

''What?!'' Dongwoo immediately sit up. ''What are you doing here?!''

''Morning honey!'' Bomi smiled.

''Honey?!'' Dongwoo weirdly looked at Bomi. ''Seriously what are you doing here?''

''Just wanted to be the first that my boyfriend looks at.'' Bomi replied.

''YA I'm not your boyfriend!'' Dongwoo glared at her.

''But you will be!'' Bomi stuck her tongue out to Dongwoo.

''Just give up Bomi.'' Dongwoo sighed. ''I'm not going to change.''

''I don't believe in giving up.'' Bomi said.

''I never changed and never will.'' Dongwoo told.

''You will.'' Bomi nodded her head. ''For me!''

''Tsk so stubborn!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

 

Chorong got out of her bedroom and saw that her friends were already in the living room.

''How long did I sleep?'' Chorong asked.

''Not long so don't worry.'' Hayoung assured.

''Where's Bomi?'' Chorong looked around.

''In Dongwoo's bedroom.'' Yookyung told.

''Eh? What is she doing there?'' Chorong asked.

''She wants to meet her boyfriend so why stop her?'' Naeun shrugged her shoulders.

''That girl and her love for Dongwoo.'' Chorong just shook her head.

 

A Pink walked inside Infinite's apartment and looked at Sungyeol and Sunggyu,who were the only ones woken up.

''Are you kidding me?!'' Chorong placed her hands on her hips. ''You two haven't even gotten dressed yet?''

''Hey we've got time.'' Sunggyu replied.

''YA What kind of a leader are you?'' Chorong asked Sunggyu. ''I've already gotten my girls ready and we've already eaten our breakfast and you guys haven't even done that?''

''Most of the guys are sleeping.'' Sunggyu informed.

''Tsk who are they?'' Chorong raised her eyebrow.

''Well Hoya,Woohyun---'' Sunggyu was interrupted.

''Wait Wait Wait did you just say Woohyun?'' Chorong got interested and smiled.

''Yeah what about it?'' Sunggyu asked.

''I'll wake him up!'' Chorong voluntered and went inside Woohyun's bedroom.

''I'll wake Hoya up!'' Eunji voluntered and went inside Hoya's bedroom.

''Who else hasn't woken up?'' Hayoung asked.

''Sungjong and Myungsoo.'' Sunggyu informed.

''I'll wake Myungsoo up!'' Naeun rushed to Myungsoo's bedroom.

''I'll wake up Sungjong!'' Yookyung walked towards Sungjong's bedroom.

''Me too!'' Hayoung jumped.

''Woah Woah where are you going?'' Sunggyu grabbed Hayoung's wrist.

''Joining Yookyung to wake Sungjong up!'' Hayoung answered.

''No you can't go there!'' Sunggyu immediately told.

''Why?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow.

''Because...Because..Because...'' Sunggyu tried hard to think.

''Because?'' Hayoung repeated.

''Because I need your help besides why disturb them!'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed.

''But even I want to wake someone up!'' Hayoung pouted.

''Idea!'' Sunggyu smiled. ''Why don't I pretend to sleep and you wake me up?''

''Yeah but you are already woken up.'' Hayoung replied.

''But you can pretend to not know that! Come on!'' Sunggyu pulled Hayoung into his room.

 

Woohyun was peacefully sleeping in his room,not knowing that there was a intruder in his bedroom.Chorong evily smiled as she had been waiting, as long as she could think of,for an oppourtunity like this! She silently sighed as she brought her secret weapon with her.She placed that secret weapon near Woohyun's bed then tickled Woohyun's hand.

''Morning!'' Chorong whispered whilst giggling.

Woohyun moved his arm to itch the hand that Chorong was itching when.....

''ARGH WHAT THE ?!'' Woohyun sit up and grabbed his hand that was boiling hot. ''CHRONG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?''

''Did you like the surprise?'' Chorong smiled whilst pointing to her secret weapon,which was the bucket of boiling hot water.

''I ing hate you!'' Woohyun grabbed his injured hot hand. ''It hurts!''

''Oh does it?'' Chorong flashed her smile. ''I'm glad my work is done!''

'' you!'' Woohyun cursed as Chorong went out of his room.

 

Hoya was peacefully sleeping as the 2nd A Pink member,Eunji entered his room and smiled.She was carrying a huge weapon,that was rather heavy and she tried hard not to make a noise.She tip-toed inside whilst carrying the heavy weapon then....

''1..2...3!'' Eunji whispered then threw a bucket of cold freezing water all over Hoya.

''DUDE!?'' Hoya opened his eyes and sit up to see a smiling Eunji looking at him. ''Eunji?''

''Yes?'' Eunji eye-smiled. ''Did you like my gift to you?''

''Gift?! You did this to me?!'' Hoya raised his eyebrow as he pointed to himself.

''Yep!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out. ''That's for making me punished for something I haven't even done!''

''And how is that fair?!'' Hoya asked. ''I punished you and you...you did this to me?! How on earth is that fair?!''

''Tit for tat!'' Eunji shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the bedroom.

 

Dongwoo was in the bathroom,with a towel wrapped around his waist when the door he was about to close suddenly a foot stopped it from closing.Bomi opened the door then went inside the bathroom and closed the door shut.Dongwoo was shocked and surprised to see Bomi in the bathroom.

''YA GET OUT!'' Dongwoo demanded at once.

''Why are you shouting now?'' Bomi asked.

''Because of you! You shouldn't be here!'' Dongwoo replied. ''Aren't you embarrassed?''

''Of what?'' Bomi asked.

''Me..you...in the bathroom alone and together? Plus...I'm shirtless.'' Dongwoo informed.

''Ooooooohhh I actually didn't notice but thanks for letting me know!'' Bomi's eyes focused onto his body. ''I see you have been working out!''

''Seriously get out!'' Dongwoo was emabrrassed already. ''Will you get out now because I need to take a shower!?''

''Really? I don't know.'' Bomi titled her head.

''Please just go!'' Dongwoo pleaded.

Bomi just smiled as she slowly walked towards Dongwoo.

''Y-Y-YA w-w-what are you doing?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter