What did you just do?!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Hayeolssi has requested for MyungEun,GyuYoung and HoJi Yukiz140 has requested for MyungEun and WooRong Gorgeousayee has requested for WooRong,MyungEun and YeolJoo QriPinky has requested for WooRong Koala_panda has requested for MyungEun and GyuYoung 4eversme has requested for MyungEun,WooRong and DongMi BlackCOUPLEII has requested for MyungEun Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi,GyuYoung and YeolJoo Dlambayong132 has requested for MyungEun LspiritOT14 has requested for MyungEun Meabssied has requested for WooRong Kyungthrust has requested for MyungEun and WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Hello guys! Please do request for other couples other than MyungEun and WooRong because I get A LOT of requests for them already :D

Thank you guys and I love you all <3

Naeun entered the classroom and smiled as she saw that Myungsoo wasn't in the class room.The teacher,Mr.Young looked at Naeun and then looked around for Myungsoo but he wasn't around.

''Naeun.'' Mr.Young called out and Naeun looked at Mr.Young while stopped walking.

''Yes sir?'' Naeun asked.

''Do you know Myungsoo is?'' Mr.Young asked since Mr.Young adored Myungsoo a lot.

''I don't th--'' Naeun was interrupted.

''I'm here!'' Myungsoo raised his hand as he flashed his smile at Naeun. ''Naeun are you forgetting something?''

Naeun went red as she remembered what she had to do.

''I'm so glad that my cute student is here!'' Mr.Young smiled. ''Naeun please take your seat.''

''Yes your seat indeed.'' Myungsoo smirked.

Naeun walked up to him and then bit her bottom lip whereas everyone looked at Naeun.

''I'm waiting number 2.'' Myungsoo pointed to his lap.

''Hey I told you not to call me--'' Naeun was interrupted when Myungsoo pulled her and placed her on his lap,surprising everyone. ''Myungsoo!''

''Myungsoo I must inform you that it is one student per desk and Naeun's desk isn't taken so Naeun please t--'' Mr.Young was interrupted.

''Please? Please what?'' Myungsoo coldly looked at Mr.Young,who was hesitating to continue. ''I'm sorry Mr.Young can you finish your sentence?''

''P-P-Please continue!'' Mr.Young nervously smiled and turned back to the blackboard.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone shouted in surpriseness.

''Now no one can interrupt us right?'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun.

''Damn you for this Myungsoo!'' Naeun growled at Myungsoo,who was smiling.

After teaching for a while,Naeun was writing down some of her notes but she was too nervous by the situation to even focus on the lesson.

''Ya Myungsoo what are you--Eh?!'' Naeun looked at Myungsoo to find him resting his head on her shoulder. ''What are you doing Myungsoo?!''

''Why aren't you paying attention number 2?'' Myungsoo rested his chin on Naeun's shoulder and leaned his face closer to Naeun's face.

''Shut up!'' Naeun went red and turned her head to the left so she can avoid looking at Myungsoo.

''Are you shy?'' Myungsoo whispered in Naeun's ear.

''Stop it!'' Naeun blushed extremely hard as she wished Myungsoo would stop.

 

PinkFinite all arrived at their room,where only they were allowed to come inside.Sungyeol closed the door and sat down on the chair.PinkFinite all looked at Naeun sitting on Myungsoo's lap.

''What?'' Myungsoo asked.

''How can you be so calm about this Naeun?'' Eunji pointed at Naeun.

''I'm struggling hard! I'm wishing for this day to be over!'' Naeun went red.

''She likes it so don't worry.'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Anyway wants to play Ludo?'' Sungjong asked.

''I'll play!'' Yookyung sat next to Sungjong.

''Why don't we play but with partners!'' Hayoung sat down. ''Who wants to be my partner?''

''I'll do it!'' Sunggyu ran to sat next to Hayoung.

''We better win this okay?'' Hayoung said.

''We will!'' Sunggyu flashed his smile at Hayoung.

''That's like my Sunggyu!'' Hayoung ruffled Sunggyu's hair.

''I wanna play!'' Chorong sat down.

''I'll play too!'' Sungyeol sat down.

''I want to play but I don't know how to.'' Namjoo pouted.

''We'll play together then! You can be my partner.'' Sungyeol smiled and Namjoo sat next to him.

''So who is my partner?'' Chorong asked.

''Maybe I ca--'' Naeun was interrupted.

''You're not going anywhere.'' Myungsoo placed his arm around Naeun's waist and pulled her closer,making Naeun red like a tomato.

''Well Dongwoo and Bomi aren't here so it's just Woohyun left then!'' Sungjong said.

''No way! He's not playing with me!'' Chorong shook her head.

''Well I don't care.I'm not playing with you either.'' Woohyun stuck his tongue out. ''Anyone wants to switch partners?''

''Me and Yookyungie aren't switching!'' Sungjong hugged Yookyung,who hugged him back.

''Jeez calm it love birds.'' Woohyun rolled his eyes. ''Sunggyu or Sungyeol?''

''Sorry I have to teach Namjoo so I pass.'' Sungyeol shook his head.

''Well--'' Sunggyu was interrupted.

''YA He's mine!'' Hayoung grabbed Sunggyu's wrist.

''O-Okay!'' Sunggyu smiled happily. ''Sorry can't change!''

''Fine I'll adjust with her for today.'' Woohyun sat near Chorong.

''God you better win this.'' Chorong growled.

''You better play this properly since I am very good at Ludo!'' Woohyun told.

''We'll see if you are all talk or not.'' Chorong rolled her eyes.

Bomi opened the door and dragged Dongwoo in the room.She then closed the door and smiled whilst leaning against the door.

''What the? Where are we?'' Dongwoo looked at PinkFinite then at Bomi. ''You said the principal called me!''

''Oh did I? I think I lied then!'' Bomi eye-smiled.

''You what?!'' Dongwoo was surprised. ''YA Why did you do that?!''

''Because I know that you won't come with me if I told you to come with me to spend time with me!'' Bomi told then pulled Dongwoo near MyungEun and sat down whilst pulling him to sit down as well.

''Jeez I'm supposed to have lunch with Eunjung!'' Dongwoo stood up but Bomi pulled him back down.

''But you are having lunch with me because I made lunch for you!'' Bomi smiled as she showed a tiffin filled of food to Dongwoo.

''So that's why you woke up early?!'' Chorong raised his eyebrow.

''Tsk!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyebrow but then smiled when he saw the delicious food.

''I know you want to eat it so say ahhhhh!'' Bomi took a spoonful and fed Dongwoo. ''That's good!''

''Hey I'm not a baby you know!'' Dongwoo said.

''Okay eat by yourself then!'' Bomi gave Dongwoo the tiffin and spoon.

''Aish Eunjung would be feeding me right now if I was with her!'' Dongwoo sulked.

''It's delicious right? I don't mind,making food for you everyday if you want!'' Bomi smiled.

''No way! I know you did this so that I won't be able to spend anymore time with any other girls right?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''You're so smart!'' Bomi patted Dongwoo's head.

''Just stop it Bomi! You're just wasting your time!'' Dongwoo sighed. ''I'm always a player and I won't stop being one! I will never commit to being a girl's boyfriend because I don't like commitments! I just am like this and I won't ever change!''

''So? I just want to continue with my decision so why do you care?'' Bomi countered back.

''You seriously want to continue this you gorilla?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Yes my cute dinosaur.'' Bomi flicked Dongwoo's forehead.

''Ow?!'' Dongwoo massaged his forehead.

''So typical!'' Chorong rolled her eyes. ''Boys are always going to be like that.''

''HEY Not all guys are like that.'' Woohyun argued. ''Just because Dongwoo is like that,doesn't mean every guy is like that!''

''All you guys are nothing but stupid players,looking for innocent girls to use.'' Chorong pointed her finger to Woohyun.

''Oh yeah? You girls are nothing but clingy people that are so possessive!'' Woohyun pointed his finger back to Chorong.

''You just make up lies! We,girls are strong and independant! It's just that you,boys want to show your stupid man power so try to pull us down!'' Chorong argued. ''But I'm telling you that we won't bow down to you dogs!''

''You're the damn dog!'' Woohyun glared.

''All men are dogs!'' Chorong raised her voice. ''Especially the guy called Nam Woohyun!''

''Well Park Chorong is a !'' Woohyun raised his voice.

''SHUT UP!'' Everyone shouted.

''Stop arguing and let's play already.'' Yookyung sighed.

''Hey where's Eunji and Hoya?'' Naeun asked.

''Huh? That's weird! I thought that they were here!'' Hayoung said.

 

Hoya stood at the detention room while raising his arms.He was punished for not doing his maths homework.He looked to his right and smiled.Eunji was doing the same as well and she was punished as well.

''I so hate you for this!'' Eunji glared at Hoya.

''Hey it's not so bad.We're here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter