I will not spare you!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

DW0512 has requested for YeolJoo Koala_panda has requested for MyungEun and DongMi Gorgeousayee has requested for WooRong Hottestkhuntorian93 has requested for YeolJoo and WooRong Shiningbeasts has requested for YeolJoo Soshexo129 has requested for YeolJoo,WooRong and DongMi Yukiz140 has requested for MyungEun Alicia5699 has requested for WooRong Dyoseobomi has requested for WooRong LuRongLu has requested for WooRong Mileyfaye has requested for MyungEun and WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite all entered the gym for their PE lesson.The girls all stood in one circle and the boys stood in the other.Their teacher,Mr.Im had just written something on his notebook then looked at his students,all looking at him.

''I'm glad everyone is here!'' Mr.Im smiled. ''As you can see I have set up two courts in this gym so I want you all to be in a group of 14 members.''

PinkFinite both stood in a court and got ready.The girls were in the right hand side of the court whereas the boys were in the left with the net in the middle of them.

''Today we are going to be playing volleyball so I won't teach you anything.I want you guys to impress me with your volleyball skills.'' Mr.Im announced. ''I'll be looking at each team's skills especially my two best students Myungsoo and Naeun,who I know won't fail to impress me right?''

Myungsoo just looked at Naeun with no expression on his face whereas Naeun glared at him whilst showed her fist at him.

''You're going down Myungsoo!'' Naeun growled.

''Oh really?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. ''I'd like to see that.''

''Pffttt Easy Peasy!'' Naeun arrogantly said as she placed her hands on her hips. ''Right Girls?''

''Don't be too sure number 2.'' Myungsoo replied.

''Don't be too sure number 2!'' Naeun mocked Myungsoo's voice. ''I am not sure.I KNOW we can win this!''

''Yeah sure.'' Myungsoo sarcastically talked.

''Are you challenging me?!'' Naeun pointed her finger as she walked up to Myungsoo.

''Oh boy here they go again.'' Everyone else sighed.

''Maybe I am or maybe I am not.'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun with boredom. ''You bored me a lot nowadays.''

''Oh I am? Fine I'll be the one to challenge you first then!'' Naeun talked back. ''If I win then you have to be my slave for a week.Do anything and everything as I say!''

''Ooooooooooooooo.'' PinkFinite all commented at Naeun's hard punishment.

''Sure fine.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care. ''But if I win then you have to sit in my lap for a whole day!''

'''Ooooooooooooooo!'' PinkFinite again commented whereas Naeun looked at Myungsoo with her huge wide eyes.

''What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?'' Myungsoo teased.

''Oh you're on then!'' Naeun agreed. ''GIRLS GET READY! WE GOT A TEAM OF LOSERS TO WIN!''

''Wait should I give you a choice to choose from? Because I have two things I want from you actually.'' Myungsoo told.

''Name them!'' Naeun demanded.

''Sit in my lap for a whole day or......'' Myungsoo smirked.

''Or?'' Naeun said as well as PinkFinite.

''Give me a taste of your lips?'' Myungsoo crossed his arms. ''For 5 minutes.''

''WHAT?!'' Everyone was surprised and Naeun turned red.

''A whole day of lap sitting or 5 minutes of kissing you choose.'' Myungsoo gave Naeun two choices.

''LAP SITTING!'' Naeun immediately replied. ''You named your price but I won't let a bastard like you win!''

''Fine we'll see.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''Let's play!'' Naeun grabbed the volleyball and stood in the center.

''Who's the captain?'' Mr.Im asked.

''I'll be the captain if anyone doesn't mind.'' Naeun replied.

''Myungsoo!'' Infinite all pointed at him.

''Why me?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Because Naeun,your girlfriend is the captain of the other team.'' Sungyeol replied.

''HEY!'' Both MyungEun glared at the chuckling Sungyeol.

''Everyone get to your positions!'' Naeun demanded.

''Wait I don't know how to play volleyball.'' Namjoo confessed.

''It's really easy! Just watch us and play along as well.'' Naeun told.

''Why don't you tell us our position!'' PinkFinite both said to MyungEun since they were against each other rather and cared about winning the most than PinkFinite.

Red side=A Pink                                                                                  Blue side=Infinite

1)Eunji                                                                                                  1)Hoya

2)Bomi                                                                                                  2)Dongwoo

3)Hayoung                                                                                            3)Sunggyu

4)Chorong                                                                                            4)Woohyun

5)Namjoo                                                                                               5)Sungyeol

6)Yookyung                                                                                           6)Sungjong

7)Naeun(she is in the middle of 3 and 6 so Hayoung and Yookyung!)  7)Myungsoo(he is in the middle of 3 and 6 so Sunggyu and Sungjong!)

PinkFinite all stood at their positions whilst focusing on the other team as well.

''Who goes first?'' Eunji asked.

''We do!'' Naeun said.

''What? Why?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Because Ladies first!'' Naeun replied.

''Oh you're a lady now? I thought you were an animal before.'' Myungsoo slightly laughed.

''Why you--'' Naeun was about to walk up to him again when Hayoung and Yookyung pulled her back.

''Don't Naeun just don't.'' Yookyung and Hayoung said.

''Why don't you do rock,paper,scissors to see who goes first.'' Sunggyu suggested.

''Fine!'' MyungEun both stood in front of each other. ''ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS!''

Myungsoo had rock whereas Naeun had scissors so Myungsoo was the first one to have the ball.Myungsoo smirked as he grabbed the ball away from Naeun.

''SHUT UP!'' Naeun shouted. ''It doesn't mean you have won yet.''

''Okay let's go!'' Myungsoo threw the ball to the other side.

Hayoung hits the ball and throws it back to Infinite.Sunggyu hits the ball and throws it back to A Pink.Bomi runs into the center and slams the ball to the other team's ground and it falls down,making Infinite to miss and A Pink to earn a point.

''YES!'' A Pink cheered for Bomi.

''Dongwoo what the hell?'' Infinite glared at Dongwoo.

''Dude what?'' Dongwoo looked at Infinite.

''You didn't even try to block that hit and your girlfriend threw it at your side!'' Myungsoo said.

''YA she is not my girlfriend.'' Dongwoo argued.

''But I soon will be! Thanks for letting me win my lovely boyfriend!'' Bomi threw a flying kiss to Dongwoo.

''Let's play!'' Naeun hit the ball to Infinite's side.

Myungsoo ran to the front and hit it back to A Pink's side.Eunji hit the ball back to Infinite's side with full force and Infinite missed so A Pink earned another point.

''Come on guys what are you doing?'' Myungsoo taunted.

''Face it guys! You all are losers now.There's a new winner here!'' Naeun stuck her tongue out.

''YES!'' A Pink jumped for having 2 points whereas Infinite had 0.

''Don't be so cocky now.It doesn't mean you have won yet!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

Eunji grabbed the ball,threw it in the air and hit it to Infinite's side.Hoya ran up to the ball and slammed it to A Pink's side,Chorong hit the ball back to Infinite's side when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter