Taking care of you!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Kyungthrust has requested for MyungEun Soshexo129 has requested for MyungEun Hzelnuts has requested for GyuYoung Hottestkhuntorian93 has requested for MyungEun

I'll add the other requests in the next chapter :D

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite all entered in their respective apartments and stayed there for a while before Bomi heard...

''Alright guys I'm off now!'' Dongwoo waved bye and left his house.

''Chorong let's go!'' Bomi grabbed Chorong's wrist.

''What?! Why me?'' Chorong raised his eyebrow.

''Because I want you to come so move it!'' Bomi pushed Chorong out of the door.

''Jeez don't push!'' Chorong rolled her eyes and walked outside with Bomi.

''Hurry!'' Bomi quickly grabbed Chorong and followed Dongwoo quietly. *Him and Jiyeon?! Pfftt NO WAY! Over my freakin' dead body!''

 

DING DONG DING DONG~~~~~

The door bell rang and Hayoung opened the door to find Myungsoo standing at the door.

''Hello Hayoung!'' Myungsoo greeted.

''Oh hello Myungsoo.What brings you here?'' Hayoung asked.

''Naeun is cooking something for me so just came to try it.'' Myungsoo explained.

''Is Naeun cooking? She doesn't seem like she is at the moment.'' Hayoung informed.

''She isn't?!'' Myungsoo was surprised as he entered the house.

''Why don't you go check her in her room.'' Hayoung suggested.

Myungsoo entered Naeun's bedroom to find Naeun lazily lying on her bed whilst listening to music with her headphones.Her tired eyes were closed and her body was lying down on the side like a fetal position.Myungsoo touched Naeun but then realised why she wasn't cooking.Naeun opened her heavy eyes and saw Myungsoo looking at her.

''Myungsoo?'' Naeun said with tiredness.

''You idiot!'' Myungsoo taunted. ''If you are sick then why are you not eating or taking any medication?!''

''I'm not sick!'' Naeun replied even through she knew it was a lie.

''Oh really?'' Myungsoo felt her boiling hot forehead with his hand. ''You are boiling hot!''

''Pfftt no I am not.'' Naeun tried to sit up but...

''Don't!'' Myungsoo gently pushed her back on the bed. ''You're staying right here!''

''But your...food? You wanted me to cook for you?'' Naeun told.

''You can do that another day.'' Myungsoo replied. ''I'll be right back!''

''Wait where are you going?'' Naeun grabbed Myungsoo's hand.

''I'm going to bring something for you!'' Myungsoo sighed.

 

Hayoung knocked on Infinite's door.Hoya walked up to the door and opened it to find Hayoung smiling at him.

''Hello!'' Hayoung greeted.

''Hello Hayoung!'' Hoya greeted back.

''Is Sunggyu here or did he go out?'' Hayoung asked.

''You called me?'' Sunggyu peeked his head out of his bedroom whilst smiling.

''Yeah I need your help!'' Hayoung walked towards him.

''NO NO DON'T COME YET!'' Sunggyu quickly closed the door.

''What? Why?'' Hayoung questioned.

''I'm...uhm...doing something!'' Sunggyu told from his bedroom.

''He's changing!'' Hoya laughed.

''Really?'' Hayoung was surprised.

''YA SHUT UP HOYA BEFORE I HIT YOU!'' Sunggyu shouted but then opened his door. ''Anyway what do you need help with?''

''Let's go for a walk!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Walk? You want me to come?'' Sunggyu smiled.

''Why don't you want to?'' Hayoung asked.

''Of course I do! Let's go!'' Sunggyu replied.

''Great!'' Hayoung wrapped her arm around Sunggyu's arm. ''Let's go!''

''Uhm..o-okay.'' Sunggyu happily smiled as he saw the sight of their arms interwhined.

''Oooooooooooo.'' Hoya teased.

''Shut up!'' GyuYoung both replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter