Jaejoong the stalker

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong bit back a frown as he watched Eunmi wave at him and walk off with Zico. He had a strong urge to pull her back and lock her at home instead.

"Wow Hyung, you look like you can kill him!" Yoochun joked.

Jaejoong turned to look at him with his murderous eyes. Yoochun gulped and took a step back. "I'm going to follow them." Jaejoong growled.

Yunho frowned. "Yah Jaejoong ah, didn't you get angry when Eunmi followed you the other time? I think you shouldn't do the same thing to her."

Jaejoong frowned deeply. "But that's different! She set me up! But this Zico guy!!! He likes my girl and I can't take it down if he tries anything on her."

"I don't think.." Junsu started.

Jaejoong growled. "I don't trust him. I'll follow them no matter what." he said determined and ran off behind them, while calling the office to cancel the meeting.

DBSK looked at him and sighed. "I think Hyung overdid it." Changmin shook his head.



Jaejoong hid himself behind a menu, peeking out at Eunmi and Zico who were sitting at the next table. He felt anxious and his palms were sweating furiously as Zico smiled at Eunmi and poured her a drink. *Was this how babe felt when she was stalking me?*

The waitress came with their steaks first and Eunmi and squealing excitedly. Zico chuckled and took the steak from her, cutting it into tiny pieces before giving it back to her.

Jaejoong scowled at him gentlemanly gesture. *That's so old school!!!*

Eunmi beamed sweetly at him and ate at top speed compared to Zico, which was in fact her normal speed. Zico told her to eat slowly and ruffled her hair.

Jaejoong growled, fighting the urge to rush forward. *That's my girl he's being affectionate with!*

The waitress came with Jaejoong's order of pasta and smiled seductively at him. Jaejoong ignored her and fixed his gaze on Zico and Eunmi intently. The waitress frowned and walked off dejectedly.

Eunmi got some sauce on the corner of her lips and Zico tilted her head towards him. He wiped it off with his thumb, knocking her forehead slightly.

"Eat slowly Mimi monster." he chided gently.

Jaejoong felt his every cell firing with anger. *THAT'S MY GIRL'S LIPS HE'S TOUCHING!!* He balled his fists, trembling with rage, biting his lips till they bled to stop himself from rushing forward.

Just then, the waitress returned back with their order of mushroom cream soup. She smiled cordially, and accidentally tripped on someone's bag on the floor.

Eunmi's eyes widened as the two bowls of soup flew in her direction. Jaejoong stood up immediately and ran as fast as he could to block her from the hot liquid, his nerves pulsing with worry.

Before the hot soup could reach her, Zico pushed her away and blocked her with his own body. The soup hit his leather jacket and he jerked in pain.

"Jiho Oppa!" Eunmi yelped.

Jaejoong gaped as he watched Zico trembled in pain and fake a smile as he comforted Eunmi that he was fine. *That was exactly what I did in the past.*

"Jiho Oppa! You must do something about it!" Eunmi cried in panick. "We must go to the hospital! Fast! Palli!"

Zico smiled assuringly. "I'm fine Mimi Monster. Don't worry alright!" he patted her head.

"But!!! But the scorching soup!" Eunmi mumbled. Zico smiled assuringly and continued eating like it didn't hurt.

Jaejoong bit his lips and returned to his orginal seat. *He really likes Eunmi even until now! I must do something about it if I want to protect Eunmi from him!*

"What if he suddenly couldn't control his desires that he held on to for so long?" he muttered. "My Alien Ahjuma will be in danger!"

He glared at Zico with renewed anger.



"Joongie! You're here?" Eunmi cheered as she reached her home. I thought you had a meeting?" She bounced over to Jaejoong and sat on his lap naturally.

Jaejoong rested his head on her shoulder and pouted cutely. "I wasn't feeling well." he puffed his cheeks. Eunmi immediately cupped his cheeks and looked him up and down worriedly. "You're not feeling well? Eotteohke!!"

Jaejoong smiled cutely. "Babe.. if you want me to feel better, you can listen to what I say and I'll feel  better instantly!"

Eunmi brightened up. "Really? Okay! I'll do it!"

Jaejoong mentally punched the air in victory.

"Then you'll let me send you to school everyday." he demanded. "And you'll go with me to the office on days when I need to go to work. You can do your homework there or something. And on days that I don't need to go to the office, don't ever leave my sight, Don't meet that Jiho guy when I'm not with you. And I'll send you home too."

Eunmi blinked. "Eh?" she puffed her cheeks. "Why can't I meet Jiho Oppa without you?"

Jaejoong bit his lips. "Because... because I want to know him too!" he blabbered. "He's your friend so he's my friend too so I want to know him too cause what's yours is mine right..."

Eunmi smiled widely, completely unaware of the naughty gears turning in Jaejoong's head. "Okay!" she smiled.

Jaejoong grinned and hugged her tight. *I won't let anyone take you away from me. You're too precious to me.*