New students

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Unfortunately, due to the nerdy Alien Ahjuma's insistence, Monday found Eunmi and Jaejoong going to school once again. Jaejoong was making puppy faces, trying to make Eunmi guilty but she was totally unaffected.

He sighed. *We could have been at Europe now if she just agreed to the Pollen Moon! * he twisted his lips.

He looked over at Eunmi who was so happy to be going to school, she was skipping. He chuckled softly. *If it makes her happy.*

They walked in, with quite a lot of attention on them since they were officially engaged. Jaejoong smiled to himself. He couldn't wait till they were officially married. He already bought a perfect dream house that Eunmi knew nothing of. The thought of seeing her the last thing at night and the first in the morning made his heart flutter.

However, there was a new buzz in the air, a different buzz. There was restlessness everywhere and Jaejoong was sure it wasn't because of him, Eunmi, L.Joe or the DBSK kingkas.

It was something new.

He shrugged, walking Eunmi to her class. He kissed her cheek tenderly and fixed her bangs. "Study well babe."

Eunmi nodded enthusiastically and hopped into the classroom. Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head amused. *Why is it I fall deeper and deeper in love with you everyday? By looking at how much I love you, I didn't even think it was possible.*

He smiled, satisfied and walked to his class.



"You'll have new students today, as some of you already know." Mrs Lee announced to the class. "There are seven new students and three will be transferred to this class." she gestured to them and made them introduce themselves to the class.

"Wow they're good-looking!" MiHye gasped lightly. She had transferred to their school with the insistence of L.Joe.

Eunmi didn't look up from her book. She just nodded absent-mindedly, too engrossed to care. Mihye narrowed her eyes at one of them. *He looks familiar.*

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Yoo Kwon!" a cheerful guy smiled. "You can call me U-Kwon!"

Another handsome and rather cool guy smirked at the class, causing several girls to swoon. "I'm Lee Minhyuk. Call me B-Bomb."

Eunmi continued reading, unaffected. "And you can call me Zico." someone else said. "I'm Woo Jiho."

Eunmi blinked. *Jiho?* Her head snapped up and she met eyes with Zico, whose eyes widened in surprise. "Mimi monster?" he gasped.

"Is anything a problem?" Mrs Lee asked.

Zico shook his head, a smile hanging by his mouth. "Nothing." he assured. *This is far from a problem. Now I can see her everyday.*

B-Bomb noticed Zico's weird smile and nudged him. "Yah is she the one you were talking about?" he whispered.

Zico nodded dreamily. B-Bomb rolled his eyes at their leader's goofiness. *But I must admit she's not bad.* B-Bomb thought inwardly as he eyed Eunmi.



"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE STUDYING HERE?" Jaejoong shrieked as seven new students squeezed in the table with them in the cafeteria.

Besides Jaejoong and Changmin, the rest of the DBSK kingkas, L.Joe and Mihye seemed rather tolerant of the new guests. Changmin was just fed up with how many lunchboxes the newbies got. They were supposed to be his!

"Wow pretty girl!" U-Kwon whistled at Mihye.

L.Joe shot him a glare and wrapped his arm round her shoulder. "Pretty and taken." he growled.

"Okay cool." U-Kwon smiled in a manner that even L.Joe couldn't be mad for long.

"I hope you don't mind us sharing a table." Kyung smiled politely. "The rest of the students here look like they're going to eat us up." he eyed the desperate girls that were waving at Block B to sit with them.

Yunho laughed. "It's fine. The more the merrier." he smiled.

Changmin scowled as P.O. took a bite of the tempura in a lunch box he received from a Fangirl. "That was supposed to be mine, Ahjusshi." he growled.

P.O. blinked. "Oh really?" he asked in his deep voice. "I'm sorry but we can share." he pushed the lunch box over.

Changmin immediately brightened up and hugged P.O. "You're going to be such a great friend Hyung!"

"He's the maknae." Jaehyo notified.

Changmin blinked and spat out the food in his mouth. "WHAT???" he shrieked. "But your voice!!! What the hell?"

P.O. rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Hehe guess I sound older than I look."

Changmin looked pale and Junsu patted him on the back. "Sorry, bottomless pit. But it seems you're the Hyung this time."

Jaejoong was scowling at Zico more than any of the others. "What's your motive for transferring to the same school as Eunmi?"

Zico raised his brows. "I didn't know she was studying here either. Us seven just thought we could use a change of environment."

Jaejoong frowned, completely irritated that he had to see this guy EVERYDAY from now on. Eunmi on the hand was happy like always. "This means I can see Jiho Oppa everyday!" she clapped.

Jaejoong smacked himself mentally. *That's exactly why I'm upset.*

Zico looked at Eunmi and smiled. "You want to go out for lunch later, Mimi monster?"

Jaejoong scowled. *Who's he calling so affectionately!!!*

Eunmi nodded. "Okay Jiho Oppa!"

"I'll go too!" Jaejoong blurted. Eunmi blinked. "But I thought you had a meeting at the company today?"

Jaejoong frowned. *Yeah I did.* "I can cancel it." he assured.

Eunmi shook her head. "It's okay Joongie. I'll go with Jiho Oppa. You go to work." she smiled.

Jaejoong scowled as he watched Zico smile tenderly at his girl. *This guy just irks me more and more.*