Punishment ... or not

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Zico and Eunmi made small talk as Zico led Eunmi back to the hotel. He kept his gaze fixed on her constantly, smiling to himself.

"You really became much prettier Mimi monster." Zico blushed slightly.

Eunmi smiled brightly and twirled around. "You think so?" she chirped. "I never really believed Joongie when he told me that. But he was the one who brought me to the makeover." she giggled at the memory.

Zico flinched slightly at the adoration in her eyes. "I'm glad he treats you well, Mimi monster." he finally said after a long pause.

"By the way, why were you swimming in the sea yourself when you didn't know how to?" Zico's brows raised.

Eunmi stuck her tongue out guiltily. "Hehe I was with Joongie and he was teaching me how to OH MY OX BONE SOUP JOONGIEEEEE!!" she shrieked.

Jaejoong stormed from the entrance of the hotel all the way to where Eunmi and Zico were, and he grabbed Zico's collar. "What the ? It's you again!" Jaejoong growled. "What were you doing with my girl?"

Eunmi pulled Jaejoong away. "Don't be mad Joongie! He saved me from drowning! He was the lifeguard!" she shrieked.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at Zico. "Life guard?" he looked him up and down.

Eunmi nodded furiously. "And we are on good terms again." she smiled back at Zico who returned a bashful smile. "It's not Jiho Oppa's fault!"

"Oh right." Jaejoong sighed. "Then let me bring you up to... Wait. JIHO OPPA?" he yelped.

Eunmi blinked. "Yeah. I told you we were on good terms again."

Jaejoong fumbled. "But.. But. Oppa!! Byunghun is enough, and the rest of DBSK but now another one??" he groaned. "Babe!!"

Zico saw his manager coming and he smiled to Eunmi. "I have to get back to work. I'll be going first. Bye Mimi monster." he glanced at Jaejoong, giving him a nod. "Bye, err Jaejoong sshi." he bowed.

"Bye Jiho Oppa! Thanks for saving my life!" she waved.

Jaejoong growled and yanked Eunmi by the arm. "Come with me, I'll dry you up." he grumbled.



"I'm mad Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong grumbled as he dried Eunmi's hair with a towel. "It's our Pollen Moon and you go off with another guy for more than an hour. So unfair." he whined.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks. "I'm sorry Joongie." she said apologetically. "But at least I knew that Jiho Oppa hadn't hated me!"

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Then why did he treat you that bad?"

"Because he said he liked me." Eunmi said, nonchalantly.

"WHAATTTTT???" Jaejoong shrieked, even though he had expected the answer. He accidentally pulled at Eunmi's hair. "Oww hair hair hair Joongie hairrrrr!!!" she yelped.

Jaejoong pulled away immediately and cuddled Eunmi's head against his chest. "Omo sorry baby." he blew on her head, massaging softly. "Better?" he asked concerned.

Eunmi nodded happily. "Much better!"

Jaejoong's face immediately turned back to the murderous one before. "And what were you saying about that Jiho guy?" he asked in a low voice. "Doesnt he know you're already engaged?" he blabbered. "And to a gorgeous guy like me too! What the hell is he doing.."

"Joongie~" Eunmi tugged on his shirt. "He said he doesn't feel that way anymore. It's in the past so don't worry."

Jaejoong looked at the doubtfully. *But the way he looks at you now... It's too frightening similar to how I look at you. I don't believe him.*

Nevertheless, Jaejoong let it go. But not before a whole bunch of warnings. "Don't you go being all friendly with him Alien Ahjuma!!" he warned. "I don't think he's a good guy! And a wife stealer! How dare he try to steal my future bride from me! That foshdhsbshajhdsjsbsj..."

Eunmi giggled and looked at him with curious eyes. "Are you jealous Joongie?"

Jaejoong faltered. "Ppfffttt!!" he scoffed. "Jealous! Why would Kim Jaejoong be jealous!"

Eunmi pouted. "Oh." she sighed. "I guess not."

Jaejoong saw her incredibly cute pout and could not help but pinch her cheeks softly. "Oh alright babe." he cuddled her. "I was jealous alright?" he admitted.

Eunmi brightened up and smiled widely. Jaejoong reddened slightly. "But only because he was getting close with my wifey and all and I have to admit he looks rather good too and.."

"I love you Joongie." Eunmi looked at him in the eye.

Jaejoong stopped, a smile creeping up his face. "What was that?" he teased.

Eunmi turned red and looked the other direction. "NOTHING~" her voice several octaves higher.

Jaejoong chuckled and pushed her down on bed, hovering above her. "Say it again, Alien Ahjuma. I want to hear it." he asked with his large puppy eyes.

Eunmi blushed and bit her lips. "I was saying I love you and only you so you didn't need to worry." she muttered under her breath.

Jaejoong smiled widely and pecked her cheek. "Why are you so cute?" he asked affectionately, brushing her bangs out of her face.

He kissed her nose softly. "I love you too, babe. You and only you."

Eunmi blushed a rosy pink, despite the many times Jaejoong had said this to her. Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her earlobe. "Babe. I want to punish you for going off with another man on our pollen moon." he whispered hoarsely.

Eunmi blinked. "Eh?"

Jaejoong kissed a sensitive spot, making Eunmi squirm beneath him. "I said I want to punish you, babe." he said between kisses, that were traveling along her jawline and moving towards her pink kissable lips.

Jaejoong gazed at her flushed pink face, feeling more than ever. *Why must she be so cute and y at the same time?*

Before Jaejoong could capture her lips, a thundering roar resonated in the room, and the bed trembled under impact.

Jaejoong froze, feeling the source of the noise coming from below him. He raised his brows and saw Eunmi giggling. "Hehe sorry Joongie. I was hungry."

Jaejoong chuckled and rolled off her. *Should have expected that from my girlfriend who has a stomach comparable to that maknae.*

"Fine, we'll get something to eat." Jaejoong consented, not being able to stand his girl being hungry even though he had a .

"Yay!" Eunmi squealed and got off the bed, running to get her wallet. Jaejoong sighed and looked down at his pants. "Damn I'll have to take a while in the bathroom first."

He sighed as he thought about the 24 pack in his luggage. *Will I even be able to use those?*