Talk

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi blinked at the number that was flashing on her mobile screen. She had seen Jaejoong's grandmother trying to contact him numerous times, that she had somehow remembered Granny Kim's number.

And now that number was calling her.

She gulped. "Yeoboseyo?" she greeted in a small voice.



"Joongie!!" Eunmi smiled and hugged him from behind, tackling him to the ground. Jaejoong chuckled softly and helped Eunmi up.

"What's up Alien Ahjuma?" he mused. "You look so excited for something."

Eunmi grinned and placed her hands together and pleaded. "Joongie~~ let's go on a date." she used aegyo.

Jaejoong didn't listen to a single thing she said, focusing all on her cute pouting lips. Eunmi puffed her cheeks. "Please Joongie-"

Jaejoong cut her off by pressing his lips against hers. Eunmi blinked in surprise and let Jaejoong nip at her lip softly, caressing her back in circles.

When he was finally finished with her, she gave him a look. "Yah what was that for?" she pouted.

Jaejoong groaned. "Don't do that babe."

"Do what?" Eunmi pouted some more, not satisfied that he didn't listen to her.

"That." Jaejoong yanked her towards him and kissed her again. Eunmi blinked at him, dumbfounded and just waited till his passed.

Jaejoong looked at her and gave her a serious look. "Don't you dare pout in front of other guys okay!" he warned. "They might not be able to control and do just what I did."

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "So were you listening to me at all?" she fumed.

Jaejoong gave her puppy eyes. "Mianhae baby~" he cooed. "You were too cute. I can't help it. Please say it again."

Eunmi sighed. "I said," she repeated. "Let's go on a date."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "A date." he repeated. A grin snuck up his face. "You're asking me on a date, Alien Ahjuma?" he grinned.

"Of course we have to go!" he shrieked and carried her over his shoulder. "Let's go now!"

Eunmi squealed and slapped his arm. "I haven't changed yet!"

"You look just fine!" Jaejoong assured, nodding at her Hello Kitty tee and puffy shorts. "No need to look too good and make so many guys want to eat you up. Not that it isn't happening already." he muttered.

Eunmi sighed and just let him carry her out. "Where do you want to go babe?" Jaejoong asked.

"Put me down Joongie." Eunmi wriggled. "And let's go to that cafe near here."

Jaejoong nodded and placed her gently on the ground, intertwining their hands and walked to the cafe. He smiled at her and she smiled back. OH YOUNG LOVE~~~

They arrived at the cafe and Eunmi darted to the toilet immediately. "Be right back!" she squealed.

Jaejoong twisted his lips and just went in to find a good spot where he could attack his ahjuma with a whole lot of kisses and nobody could see. He scanned the cafe and an old lady caught his eye.

"Jaejoong." Granny Kim called weakly. "Come here."

Jaejoong froze and he mentally cursed himself for falling into the trap. "You ganged up with Eunmi for this didn't you?" Jaejoong snarled.

Granny Kim looked at him. "If I didn't do this I wouldn't even have the chance to talk to you. Just five minutes, Jaejoong."

Jaejoong nodded reluctantly and sat at the furthest seat from his grandmother. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked flatly.

Granny Kim lowered her gaze. "Firstly..." she said softly. "Mianhae, Jaejoong ah."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. His grandmother NEVER apologized. EVER. This was a first.

"I realize what I did was wrong." Granny Kim sighed. "I thought by making Suhee seduce you, you would fall for her. I never thought step 5 would fail and you would lose your memories. But when you forgot Eunmi, I thought it was a good chance to make you fall for Suhee."

Granny Kim looked at him. "Eunmi is a good girl. I can see that now. She didn't hate me despite what I did, and she cared for me even though she wasn't related to me. Despite her family background, she makes the perfect granddaughter-in-law. I was just to blind to not see it."

"You were right Jaejoong," Granny Kim continued. "Blood is thicker than water, so it must hurt more that I betrayed you than compared to anyone else. For that, I'm really sorry."

Jaejoong softened. He could tell his grandmother was really sorry this time. He shook his head. "It's okay Halmeoni. Blood IS thicker than water, and it will always be that way. I'm just glad you accept Eunmi now."

He ran to her and gave her a big hug. Granny Kim shed tears as she patted her grandson's back. "I'm glad my grandson is back."

Jaejoong caught Eunmi peeking from behind the wall and ran to pull her towards his grandmother. "Your granddaughter-in-law Halmeoni!" he pushed Eunmi.

Eunmi reddened and waved awkwardly. "Annyeong Halmeoni."

Granny Kim smiled and nodded. "My lovely granddaughter-in-law."