Kim Jaejoong is back

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Bye Joongie." Eunmi sniffled as she turned to go.

Jaejoong's eyes widened in shock. Wasn't it what he wanted? Why did he feel so traumatized?

All of a sudden, a series of pain shot through his head. He clutched his head and furrowed his brows.



Eunmi blushed and pouted. "This is my punishment for losing the bet."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "You won the bet! I fell for you! Didn't you get that?"

"I did." Eunmi smiled. "But i fell for you too." she whispered.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and a smile crept onto his face. "Again?" he teased.

"I said." Eunmi blushed. "I fell in love with-"

Jaejoong crashed his lips on hers, not wasting another moment.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Jaejoong cheered and lifted EUnmi bridal style towards his car. "WHOOOO!!! EUNMI IS GOING TO SEDUCE ME!" he screamed.

"KIM JAEJOONG!!!" Eunmi covered her face. 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 "J-J-Joongie.." Eunmi stuttered.

Jaejoong stared back at her with hurt in his eyes. "Park Eunmi! Do you not trust me so much that you had to send those girls to tempt me to see if I'll go astray? Do you think I'll go for those other girls after I've pledged my love for you and even walked round the school in girl clothes because of you?"

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Mr Kim's head snapped towards them and his face hardened almost immediately. "Why did you bring that girl here Jaejoong?" he said in a low voice.

"I want to tell you that even if you threaten us, I will not break up with Eunmi. I want to be with her for the rest of my life and I hope Abeoji will agree to our relationship." Jaejoong pleaded with earnest eyes.

Mr Kim scoffed. "And if i don't agree?"

"Then we will elope." Jaejoong said with such finality, it was scary. "Even if Abeoji makes life so hard that we can't survive, we will move to the country and be farmers. No matter what, Abeoji cannot separate us."

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

"Eunmi ah, Park Eunmi." he called gently. "You have no idea how you've caught my heart, and you refused to return it no matter what."

Eunmi blushed. "I know I've been a playboy and a spoilt brat all along, but I have changed all because of you. There is no other girl I want to be with." he continued sincerely.

"I cannot picture my future without you or with any other girl." he confessed. "So Park Eunmi," he looked up, staring into her eyes. "This is Kim Jaejoong's final step, the step no other girl has ever reached. Will you marry me?"

*~~~*~~~*~~~*




*Alien Ahjuma.* Jaejoong gasped. *My Alien ahjuma!*

Jaejoong sprinted forwards and wrapped his arm round Eunmi tightly. Eunmi took a sharp intake of breath in shock.

"Joongie?" she whispered.

"Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong sobbed into her hair. "I promised to be with you for eternity. Why didn't you let me fulfill that promise?"

Eunmi turned around to look at him with wide eyes. "Whaaa?" she gaped.

Jaejoong rested his forehead against hers. "You're my Alien Ahjuma. Even if I forgot you for a while, I would remember you wouldn't I? Why would anyone forget a part of themselves?" he whispered softly.

A tear trickled down her cheek. "You remember?" she asked tearfully.

Jaejoong nodded and his arms s round her waist and he pulled her closer. "Of course I remember. Why did I even forget?"

He leaned downwards and tilted her head up, as their lips finally met. Eunmi felt her knees weakening as she finally felt his love once again. She had waited too long for him to remember. Too long.

Jaejoong pulled her close, his grip almost hurting. He was afraid she would disappear any moment like she was a figment of his imagination.

He had wasted too much time dwelling on unimportant things. He loved her. He loved her so much.

She was the one who changed him from a playboy into a one-woman man. She was the one who made him into a whiny possessive boyfriend instead of a cold not bothered one night stand partner. She was the first person to make his heart pound in this weird irregular fashion.

How could he even have forgotten her in the first place?

Jaejoong broke her kiss and searched Eunmi's eyes. He tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and kissed her tears away. "I'm sorry I forgot you baby. I'm so sorry." he whispered.

"Joongie I'm so glad you're back!" Eunmi sniffled and buried her face in his chest.

Jaejoong smiled softly and her hair. Yes. Kim Jaejoong is back.

...

"WHOOOHOOO!!!" Changmin sprang out of nowhere. "Our Hyung is back to normal!! Let's go PARTAYYY!!! WITH FOOODDDD!"

Jaejoong chuckled at his maknae. P.O. and U-Kwon began dancing around in their victory dance.

"I'm so glad you're back man." Yunho patted his shoulder. "You don't know how many tears your girl shed because of you."

Jaejoong softened and kissed Eunmi's temple. "I'm sorry baby. I won't let anything like that happen again." he promised. "Even if I forget everyone, I won't forget you."

Eunmi bawled even harder and Jaejoong hugged her tighter. He met eyes with Zico and he nodded gratefully.

Zico was his rival in love, but he was also a catalyst that allowed him to realize his feelings despite his memory loss.

Jaejoong cuddled the girl in his arms like she was the most precious thing in earth. She had stuck with him even when he didn't remember her. She had loved him even when he didn't.

"I love you Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong kissed the tip of her nose. "And don't you ever forget that."