Last Step

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"ALL STUDENTS! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY! PLEASE EVACUATE THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY!"

The alarm rang loudly, causing many students to file out of the doors in a hurry.

Suhee looked around scared for her life. Fire would ruin her makeup, a flood would ruin her hairstyle. Oh god how she hated disasters.

She pulled Jaejoong and ran.

Jaejoong scanned through the crowd of frantic students. Not one of them was that alien girl.

His brows furrowed in concern. *Where is she? Is she still in the school?! Because she heard that I'm getting married...*

Jaejoong pulled out of Suhee's grip. "I'm going back in."

Suhee's eyes widened. "What? But you don't know what threats there are inside Jaejoong Oppa!"

Jaejoong frowned. "But Eunmi...she may still be inside."

Suhee gave him a look. "If you go in, it means you don't love me and it's the end of us." she threatened.

Fear was what shook Jaejoong for the first milli second. Then realization.

What did he have to be afraid of? He didn't even feel that it was a loss to break up with her.

Did he even love her?

"Then consider us over." Jaejoong growled and ran back into the school. Suhee shrieked his name furiously and stomped her feet.

*God. I always wanted to get rid of her.* Jaejoong thought as he looked around for Eunmi.

His heart was pounding with worry. Where did she go? What if something happened?

He realized the concern he was feeling and stopped. *Why am I feeling like this? I...it can be.. I don't have feelings for her right?*

The alarm rang again, snapping Jaejoong out of his thoughts. He could figure his feelings later, after he got that alien girl out of this place safely.



Four pairs of hands covered Jaejoong's eyes and mouth and pulled him into an abandoned classroom. Jaejoong gasped in shock when he realized it was DBSK.

"What are you guys doing? There's an emergency! We have to get out!" Jaejoong shrieked, heading towards the door.

Yunho held him back. "There isn't an emergency. It was a fake alarm that we, and your father, planned ahead."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Abeoji?" he blinked. "Why is Abeoji in this too?"

Yoochun sighed. "Because he knew it was the right thing to do if he wanted his son to have happiness."

Jaejoong wanted to ask more questions and the maknae shut him up. "Just keep quiet and follow us for once Jaejoong Hyung. Please. We beg you." Changmin pleaded in a soft voice.

Jaejoong nodded hesitantly and followed them.

They brought Jaejoong to the cafeteria, that was deserted by this point. Food was left half eaten on the tables as the students had rushed off in a hurry when the alarm rang.

Jaejoong looked at s questioningly. "You brought me here to eat?"

Junsu shook his head. "Shhh. Just watch."

All of a sudden, loud music started blasting through out the school grounds. It was the chicken dance song.

Jaejoong raised his brows curiously when a large fat chicken began heading towards the centre of the cafeteria where there was the most space.

The chicken turned to look at Jaejoong, and Jaejoong felt his heart skip a beat. *Who's under that disguise?*

The chicken began dancing.

Despite the happy music and the happy dance, Jaejoong could feel sadness radiating from the chicken. It's movements were half-hearted and rushed.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Jaejoong frowned.

He had this distinct impression that chicken dance had to be done with energy and enthusiasm, even though he hadn't seen it live in action as far as he remembered.

This chicken was by far the most depressed chicken he had ever seen.

The music stopped as the chicken finished the dance. It looked straight at Jaejoong and began walking towards him with heavy steps.

Jaejoong looked around curiously, only to find DBSK, Block B and L.Joe couple were standing at the sides, looking on with pleading eyes.

He stared back at the chicken as it began removing it's headwear. His eyes enlarged.

"Park Eunmi." he gasped.

Eunmi smiled slightly, her face stained with tears.

She hadn't expected all this effort to work at all. She was willing to let Jaejoong go if he continues to insist that he loves Suhee.

"Don't you remember all of this, Joongie?" she asked softly.

Jaejoong shook his head with a frown. Was he supposed to?

Eunmi let out a quiet laugh. "Of course." she whispered. "You don't remember anything."

Jaejoong cringed at the so called insult that seemed to pierce through his heart.

Eunmi looked up at him. "I want you to remember something Joongie." she continued. "Don't forget it ever again. Please."

She took a step nearer to him and tip toed. "I love you." she whispered, before pressing her lips lightly on his.

PARK EUNMI STEP 10: KISS HIM

Jaejoong's eyes widened in surprise as he watched tears flowing down Eunmi's cheeks as she kissed him. He was too shocked to do anything.

He found her lips the softest pair of lips he had ever tasted, it was sweet, innocent and pure.

Before he could kiss her back, Eunmi broke the kiss and smiled at him tearfully. "Because I love you, I'm going to let you go."

Jaejoong's eyes widened even more.

"Bye Joongie." Eunmi sniffled as she turned to go.