Deja Vu

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Will you be my soulmate?"

Eunmi blinked, not expecting that question for the third time.

"NO WAY!"

Eunmi's eyes widened as she saw Jaejoong striding towards them, his face black and murderous. He wrapped his left arm round her waist tightly.

"I'm her boyfriend." Jaejoong growled, glaring at the geeky guy such that he died a million times in Jaejoong's mind.

The geeky guy frowned. "But she said...you aren't her boyfriend cause you don't love her anymore."

"I LOVE HER!" Jaejoong blurted. Eunmi's eyes enlarged in surprise and she whipped her head up to stare at Jaejoong in disbelief.

"I'm a boyfriend and I love her so just f*** off!" Jaejoong growled and turned. Eunmi was still staring at him, her legs not budging.

Jaejoong gave her a look and Eunmi snapped out of her thoughts, and Jaejoong pulled her away as fast as he could.

Eunmi was swimming in her own thoughts, smiling like an idiot. *He said he loves me! HE LOVES ME!!! KYAAAAHHH!!*

Jaejoong glanced back and stopped when he didn't see that geeky guy any longer. He huffed and took a deep breath. "What was that guy thinking!!" he yelled. "Asking random girls to be their soulmate! That's lecherous!"

Eunmi smiled meekly. "Its not random." she piped up. "It's the third time we've met and the third time he asked."

Jaejoong's eyes hardened. "THIRD TIME??" he yelped. "Oh that guy I'm so going to kill him!"

Eunmi yelped and held him back. "He was just kidding Joongie!" she shrieked. "It's no big deal!"

"No big deal?" Jaejoong furrowed his brows. "He wasn't kidding I'm sure as hell! And you!" he yelled. "Do you just smile at every stranger you meet that they thought you wanted to be their soulmate?"

Eunmi giggled and stared at him like he was some idol. (a/n: which he is)

Jaejoong blinked. "What? Why are you laughing?" he asked confused.

Eunmi smiled brightly. "You said you're my boyfriend!" she squealed. "And you said you loved me! I don't know how long it has been since I've heard that!!!"

Jaejoong reddened. *Oh god I just said that?*

"It's just to save you from that closet ert!" Jaejoong denied. "I didn't mean anything I said!"

Eunmi's face immediately fell. "Oh." her voice laced with disappointment. "I see."

Jaejoong coughed awkwardly. Eunmi sighed. *Time for step 7, step 8 was a fail.*

"Joongie, I'll treat you ice cream!" she smiled brightly.

"I don't think there's ice cream here at all... Hey wait!" Jaejoong called as Eunmi ran off. He shook his head in amusement. *This girl just surprises me everyday.*

He waited at the bench, glaring at any nerds that walked past, studying the plants. *Gosh. They all look like that geek!*

Minutes passed and Eunmi still hasn't returned. Jaejoong began looking around anxiously, tapping his feet to ease his nervousness. "Nothing happened to her right?" he mumbled.

All of a sudden, a vanilla cone appeared in front of his face. "Tantan!!" Eunmi sang.

Jaejoong's head perked up and he grabbed onto Eunmi, hugging her tight. "Yah what took you so long!" he chided. "I though something happened!"

Eunmi blinked. "But it has only been two minutes maximum..."

Jaejoong froze. *Oh.*

He let her go immediately and cleared his throat. He snatched the cone of ice cream from her hands. "This better be good cause you made me wait two long minutes for it!"

Eunmi looked at him curiously as he took the first . She smiled softly to herself.

Jaejoong raised his brows at her. "What are you thinking about?"

Eunmi giggled and shook her head. "Nothing." she sighed softly. "Ice cream makes me think of French kisses."

Jaejoong choked on his ice cream. (Awesome feat) "Excuse me?" he asked in disbelief.

Eunmi giggled lightly and shook her head. "Nothing." she sang, swinging her legs like a child. Jaejoong watched her for a bit before taking another of the ice cream.

His heart did this flippy floppy thing, and he gulped as he saw white ice cream getting onto Eunmi's lips.

FLASHBACK

The girl gaped at him. "Y-y-you... Put your tongue in m-m-my ... " she stuttered, as if unable to comprehend what just happened.

"That, babe," Jaejoong grinned. "Was a French kiss."

The girl blinked.

Jaejoong rested his forehead on hers. "Want to try it again?" he teased.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jaejoong frowned and shook his head. "What was that?" he muttered.

Eunmi looked at him with her white ice cream covered lips. "Did you say something Joongie?"

Jaejoong looked away and passed her a tissue. "Clean your mouth, damn it."