Step 5

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

 

Jaejoong was looking here and there, trying to see if Eunmi would suddenly appear from somewhere like always, as he and Suhee walked into the school the next day.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he didn't see any orange christmas tree walking around.

He smiled down at Suhee and wrapped his arms round her waist. To his surprise, Suhee didn't blush or look shy, instead, she stuck nearer to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Jaejoong blinked, not knowing what to make of her actions.

*We must have been really close.* Jaejoong assured himself.

All of a sudden, someone pushed them apart and inserted herslef in the middle of Jaejoong and Suhee.

"JOONGIEEEE!!" Eunmi chirped.

Jaejoong paled. *Not again.*

"Joongie I made you food again today!" Eunmi smiled brightly.

Jaejoong gave her a look. "DO you want me to have an upset stomach again?"

"You did?" Eunmi looked at him with large eyes.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"Come on baby, I'll take you to class." He told Suhee.

"OKAY!" EUnmi chirped.

Jaejoong gave her a look. Eunmi pouted. "OKay...so you weren't talking to me.."

Jaejoong sighed and took Suhee's hand, leading her away.

The once carefree and nonchalant expression on Eunmi's face was replaced with a heartbroken frown.

*When would you remember me Joongie?* she thought sadly. *Every second I see you with Suhee makes my heart bleed. I can't take it.*

 

After fussing a long time in the bathroom, Eunmi returned to class.

Every turned to look at her in surprise. Correction, look at her in shock.

She was back. IN HER DEMURE GET UP>>>"l

STEP 5: ACT AS A DEMURE LADY

Eunmi smiled gracefully as she walked into the class in her KILLER HEELS AGAIN. Her get up was as bad as the previous time, if not much worse.

She wore a large lacy dress that looked like she was going to drown in the large expanse of cloth. She had a bright smile on her face as she listened to the lesson.

L.Joe flinched when he saw her bright smile. He and Mihye looked at each other and sighed.

"She's hiding her feelings." Mihye whispered.

L.Joe nodded. "She should be crying now, but she's still smiling like that. I'm afraid she'll just turn sick if she bottles up everything."

Eunmi continued staying cheerful and waited till the lesson was over. Jaejoong came over in a flash to pick Suhee up. His eyes widened when he saw the large white christmas tree EUnmi this time.

"What is with your clothes?" He asked in disgust.

Eunmi pouted. "What's wrong? The last time I wore this..." she trailed off, smiling a little when she thought of the time Jaejoong piggy backed her home.

Jaejoong blinked and raised his brows. Eunmi's face contorted into total happiness, smiling brightly. Someone who's in love, happy and fluttery.

Eunmi snapped back to reality. "You don't like it?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course not." Jaejoong scoffed. "You look ridiculous."

"Aww don't say that Joongie~" Eunmi pouted and the bright smile still remained on her face.

But Jaejoong could not help but notice that this smile was different from the one she had on her face when she suddenly went into her daydream seconds ago. This was fake, that was real.

*Why would she pretend to be happy like this?* Jaejoong frowned.

"JAejoong Oppa!" Suhee called impatiently.

"Yeh Baby." JAejoong noded and went out with Suhee.

Eunmi turned around to hide a tear that slipped down her cheek.