Step 2 step 3 step 4

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi rushed out of the class when the bell rang, conveniently pushing past Suhee. She smiled happily. *GET THAT NAPPEUN GIRL!!*

She ran all the way to Jaejoong's class, only to find that the man was not around when the class had just been dismissed ten seconds ago.

Changmin bit his lips bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck. "Mianhe Eunmi ah, Jaejoong hyung ran out of class immediately to find that Suhee I didn't even get to have the chance to hold him back.."

Eunmi frowned. "It's okay Changmin Oppa. I'll find them in the cafeteria instead." she ran back to the cafeteria in top speed, which was rather remarkable considering the things she was wearing.

She found that Jaejoong and Suhee were seated at the far end of a table at the corner of the cafeteria. She pushed past the students and chirped loudly. "JOONGIE!!!"

Jaejoong's head snapped out in fear. "What are you doing here again you alien?" he snarled.

"Come with me Joongie!" Eunmi pulled Jaejoong along, leaving Suhee alone at the bench.

"Yah." Jaejoong scowled. "My girl is over there! I don't want to follow you anywhere!" he protested.

Eunmi bit her lips. "Just five minutes! NO three!" she pleaded. "PLEASE?? I'll return you back I promise!"

Jaejoong sighed and looked back at Suhee. "Fine. No more than three minutes." he said in a low voice. "Go."

Eunmi brightened significantly and pulled Jaejoong to the gardens in the school compound. She immediately pulled out her phone and blasted "Pinocchio."

PARK EUNMI STEP 2: IMPRESS HIM WITH MY SINGING AND DANCING


Jaejoong's eyes widened in shock as the large orange christmas tree like alien girl in front of him began singing and dancing to the song. And worse, because of her outfit that made it reallt difficult to move, every step she took she had to balance herself. The only dance moves Jaejoong could identify were the flapping of her arms to keep balance like a whole new "Pinocchio" chicken dance.

"DDARA DDARA DDA~~~" Eunmi sang loudly, ignoring the stares from around. Jaejoong covered his face in embarrasment.

When the song finally ended, he immediately stood up to go. "Joongie where are you going!" Eunmi protested. "I still have thirty seconds!"

Jaejoong gave her a look. "That was the worst performance I've ever seen in my life. OH MY GOD my eyessss~~" he whined.

Eunmi giggled. "You've seen it before Joongie, I performed it for you before."

Jaejoong smirked. "Oh really, it's really remarkable I forgot somehting like that. It was horrifying." Jaejoong spat. "No wonder I didn't like you, showing this to anyone would make it impossible for them to fall for you."

Eunmi pouted. *You told me it was good the last time.*

"Wait!" she protested. "I have something else to show you!"

Jaejoong crossed his arms and waited as Eunmi came back with a plastic portable tank. OH HELLO EVERYONE! It's MR TURBIE again!

PARK EUNMI STEP 3: MAKE HIM FALL FOR MR TURBIE

The turtle seemed to have recognized Jaejoong and he clawed at the walls furiously, trying to get to Jaejoong. Jaejoong stepped back in disgust, not knowing that this turtle had almost gotten him a in the past. (Refer to 10 steps chapter 15)

"What is this?" Jaejoong asked, flabbergasted.

"It's Mr Turbie!" Eunmi squealed in happiness. "Don't you remember him Joongie? You have a Mrs Turbie too!"

What he didn't know was that his grandmother had thrown everything related to Eunmi away in their house, including the turtle. Jaejoong hadn't seen it since he lost his memory.

"I can't believe I'm wasting time talking to an alien like you when I can be with my baby." Jaejoong scoffed and walked off. Eunmi panicked and ran to get her stuff before running back to follow Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was attempting to feed Suhee Ox Bone soup when Eunmi arrived back at the cafeteria, but Suhee wouldn't touch the darn stuff at all. She only drank water and ate salad if it was even possible to survive.

"Joongie!" Eunmi squealed.

Jaejoong sighed. "What again?"

"I made lunch for you!" she giggled. "I'm sorry if the dance wasn't that good just now! I'll make it up with the lunch I've prepared!"

She signalled to DBSK and Block B and each one of them pushed a cauldron, I repeat, A CAULDRON of dishes, EACH, out from who knows where.

She prepared him a feast again, but this time, the amount was multiplied by hundred, so mcuh that it could feed the whole school.

Jaejoong almost fainted right on the spot. "Are you insane? How can I eat so much?" he asked.

Eunmi giggled and pulled him up from his seat, making him eat every one of her dishes.

...

"YAH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" Jaejoong choked as he ran to get water.