Officially engaged

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi sped from the Turtle Park all the way back to Jaejoong's mansion. Even with her flats, (Not killer heels of course, even Jaejoong can't persuade her) she felt like her legs were about to break off in no time.

She ran up the steps of the mansion like Cinderella, only to bump into someone, causing her to lose her balance.

That someone caught her waist just in time, and Eunmi hooked her arm round that someone's neck out of instinct. Eunmi blinked.

It was a breathtakingly handsome guy looking down at her surprised, with a tinge of playfulness in his smile. He was really handsome, not in the pretty boy type of handsome Jaejoong was, but in the cool charismatic type of handsome. Oh hell, handsome all the same.

"YAH!!! Where do you think you're touching my baby!"

Eunmi sprung out of the stranger's arms only to be diving into Jaejoong's embrace. Jaejoong glared at the stranger with killer eyes, his arms wrapped protectively round Eunmi's waist. "She's going to get engaged to me, she's mine. Get that?" he seethed.

The stranger blinked, surprised. His gaze landed on Eunmi, his eyes wide.

Before he could say another word, Jaejoong whisked Eunmi off like the wind. The stranger looked back at them with his mouth slightly agape. "I came to see you get engaged, Mimi monster. But I didn't think you'd become so beautiful." the stranger muttered.



"Where do you think you were going huh? Leaving just before the engagement party and leaving me all alone!" Jaejoong scolded. "I thought you didn't want me anymore! I was so worried my balls almost turned blue!"

Eunmi covered her ears at the last part. She pouted cutely. "But I wanted to tell the turtles at the turtle park that I was getting engaged to you! They are my best friends second to Byunghun Oppa." she puffed her cheeks.

Jaejoong could not help but chuckle. So that's where she went? Of course he should have known, it's Alien Ahjuma we are talking about here.

Jaejoong fixed her hair affectionately and gazed at her. "Don't go off just like that again alright? I'll get worried." he pecked her lips. "Come on, we must go in now."

The music started, and the grand door opened, revealing a massive crowd of guests clapping enthusiastically in the overly excessively large hall Jaejoong had in his mansion. They parted, leaving a path for the couple to parade through.

Jaejoong smiled down at Eunmi, whose eyes were as large as saucers, completely horrified with the massive amount of people. "Joongie! Why did you invite so many people it's so scary!" she whispered.

Jaejoong chuckled softly and held on to her tightly as they made their way to the top of the steps to greet everyone. "I wanted everyone to know that you're mine." he whispered back. "Not that they didn't already know." he smirked slightly.

They reached the top of the steps, and everyone clapped enthusiastically, especially the four stupiders (DBSK) and nerdy couple (L.Joe and Mihye) standing at the front.

"I just want to say thank you for coming to the engagement party." Jaejoong adressed everyone. "Thank you for taking time out to come here, but I would like to request that you take time out another three months later when we get married for real." he cuddled a red faced Eunmi.

"I can't wait for that day to come." Jaejoong grinned. "But in the mean time, I'll just have to survive without that certificate. Until Eunmi is lawfully mine.." he glared at all the males in the ball room. "Anyone with a , don't you dare come near my future wife."

"Joongie!" Eunmi slapped Jaejoong's arm, her face red till it looked like a tomato.

Jaejoong smirked and wound his arms round her tiny waist. "I haven't told you today right?" he whispered, distracting her from the millions of gaze they were getting from the audience. "You look really stunning tonight."

Eunmi blushed softly, meeting his soft gaze. Jaejoong leant down and captured her lips, kissing her deeply, completely oblivious to the whoops and cheers of everyone.

He lost track of time, so immersed in the kiss, deepening as much as he could, as his tongue travelled into her sweet cavern. The sweet sensation made Eunmi weak in her knees, and Jaejoong had to hold her up to keep her from falling.

His arms were travelling round her back, drawing circles, enjoying the skinship.

Junsu gagged. "Oh my god doesn't hyung know that all of us are watching? Why did he have to turn it into a full makeout session?" he nudged the maknae.

Changmin blinked. "Eh?" he asked, his lips covered with a layer of dubbokki sauce. Junsu rolled his eyes. "Oh nevermind."

Jaejoong and Eunmi broke apart after what seemed like a thousand years to the audience, and just a few seconds to them. Jaejoong leant his forehead against hers, staring into her eyes.

He brushed his fingers lightly across her milky cheek, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I love you, Alien Ahjuma." he smiled softly, completely ignoring the crowd.

Eunmi blushed under his intense gaze and turned her head to the side, only to find that their entire makeout session had been broadcasted live to the WHOLE ONE THOUSAND STRONG AUDIENCE.

Her eyes widened and she threw a glare at Jaejoong. "Joongie they were watching all along!" she hissed.

Jaejoong smirked. "That's the main point right?"

Eunmi growled softly and hit his arm repeatedly like a maniac. Jaejoong felt no pain at all, and his hard arm muscles were just taking the blows like a piece of cake.

Being the Alien Ahjuma she is, Eunmi got so unbalanced by her mutiple attacks that she lost her balance, tumbling backwards, threatening to fall down the flight of stairs.

Jaejoong gasped and reached out.

Before he could even catch his future bride, Eunmi landed into the arms of another man.