Alien Ahjuma the nerd is back

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong and Suhee walked into the school compounds, earning strange looks from everyone since the famous Alien Ahjuma couple isn't together for once.

Jaejoong didn't notice, but he was trying to keep up with the couple acts with Suhee. He was hoping that by being sweet to her and everything, he would remember her.

To his horror, another girl came running up to him, in clothes MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH times 10 to the power of infinity times worse than his "girlfriend". Suhee's clothes would have been a fashion hit in comparison.


PARK EUNMI STEP ONE: DRESS UP FOR HIM

ugly_clothes.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnHid2KIhegRAy_SxkyuT
cat595.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSEOjXTiHRT4XCJKS5nI7

She was dressed in a puffy frilly huge looking, did I mention puffy? looking, dress (is it even called a dress?) paired with a horrible apron (Oh god did she just come out of the kitchen or something?) and a rocker jacket plus a horrible rainbow coloured knitted beanie.

Jaejoong's eyes buldged out in fright. *What is this...THING???*

To his utter horror, this THING was the Park Eunmi he had scorn yesterday. Even though he hated that "" for lying to him that she was his girlfriend, as a man, he did find her beautiful and absolutely stunning.

But today, she just ruined the last good impression he had of her. He never met anyone with such a horrible fashion sense EVER. It was an eye opener really, and if she thought he would be impressed, he was. HE WAS IMPRESSED HOW AN ALIEN LIKE HER COULD EVEN EXIST WITHOUT BEING SENT BACK TO MARS.

"Annyeong Joongie!" Eunmi chirped as if nothing was wrong.

Jaejoong scowled at her. "If you think that by dressing up like a clown nerd I would like you, think again." he spat. "The only nerd I fell for was Suhee, not you."

Eunmi faltered. "Come on baby." Jaejoong took Suhee's hand and led her away. Suhee smirked at Eunmi and followed Jaejoong with a smug expression.

Eunmi frowned. *Not good.. time for more seduction!*