Alien Ahjuma the seductress

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi opened her eyes, finding herself in a spare hospital bed. She sat up abruptly only to find herself surrounded by thirteen people.

She looked around and to her disappointment, Jaejoong wasn't one of them.

"Mimi monster, are you alright?" Zico asked worriedly.

Eunmi nodded. "What happened?"

"You fainted." Yunho sighed. "From shock and fatigue."

"Eunmi noona~~" P.O. whined in his deep voice. "Don't fall sick.."

Eunmi smiled half-heartedly when she heard Jaejoong's voice. "Joongie?" she brightened.

The crowd parted, only to let her see that she was actually lying on a spare hospital bed in the same ward as Jaejoong. Jaejoong and Suhee were chatting, oblivious to Eunmi.

Eunmi felt her heart cringe in pain and she wiped a tear away.

L.Joe couldn't stand it anymore and he stormed to Jaejoong. "Yah bastard. Your girl just woke up from faint, and you're here talking to another girl?" he roared.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "I already know the truth so don't try to trick me." he scoffed. "This is my girl, Suhee." he gestured. "And that Eunmi girl you've got there is just my fan."

"How can you say that about Eunmi?" Junsu came up, his dolphin voice an octave higher than usual because he was irritated. "You love her and she loves you. She's your girl for god's sake Jaejoong hyung! Don't be fooled!"

"I trust Halmeoni." Jaejoong said firmly. "She's right. Blood is thicker than water. Why would she lie to me?"

"Because she's still a at her old age." B-Bomb snarled. "She's lying to you Kim Jaejoong, you're a fool for believing her."

"Oh yea?" Jaejoong smirked. "So are you asking me to believe you? Because if I'm not wrong you guys are just pushing me to that Eunmi because of a car as the prize."

"It's true there's a bet Jaejoong hyung!" Changmin protested. "But you were the one that was supposed to make Eunmi fall for you in 10 steps as MY car as the reward! It's not what you think!"

Jaejoong scowled. "I know what I think and I know you guys are lying to me." he spat. "Don't bother saying anything else because it'll just make me disgusted I have friends like you that lie to me. Be glad I'm even talking to you."

Zico couldn't take anymore. Eunmi was bawling at that point, and even him, as a bystander, could feel the hurt that stabbed into her hurt with every word Jaejoong said.

He grabbed Jaejoong's bag from the side and fiddled with his wallet. He brought it to Jaejoong's face and glared at him murderously. "Do you see this photo Jaejoong! It was taken when you and Eunmi were going to get engaged! Do you believe in evidence or lies!" he snarled.

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he saw Eunmi and him smiling sweetly at the camera, cuddling together. It was evident that these two people were in love, in  happiness.

Jaejoong smirked. "I underestimated you scammers. You guys even photoshopped photos to make me believe in your lies?" he scoffed. "Come on I'm not that dumb."

"Hyung is crazy." Junsu paled. "I can't understand how his brain works at all. He's mad."

Eunmi got off the bed weakly, walking towards Jaejoong, her legs wobbling. "Joongie..." she croaked weakly.

"Don't Joongie me you ." Jaejoong snapped. "Am I a dog?"

Hurt flashed in Eunmi's eyes. "But that was the pet name I got for you." she whispered in disbelief. "Don't you remember?"

Jaejoong smirked. "No. Because you and I never existed. Suhee and I are a couple, not you and I. Don't delude yourself any longer."

"Joongie." Eunmi rasped. "Please remember me. I'll die if you don't. I love you."

"And I don't." Jaejoong said coldly. "Don't bother me. I just woke up and you, and your scammer gang is interrupting the time I have with my girlfriend. Go out. Now." he ordered.

Eunmi looked at him one last time, before L.Joe led her out in a big brotherly fashion. Jaejoong smirked as they left, turning his attention back to his "girlfriend."

"So baby." Jaejoong said sweetly. "Tell me, how did we meet?"

Eunmi closed her eyes, hurt and walked out as fast as she could.



"Please eat, Mimi monster." Zico pleaded. "You're really going to get sick at this rate." he convinced as he tried feeding her.

The others were gathered at Eunmi's house, discussing their next step.

"What I say, is that we send that Choi Suhee in the next spacecraft to Mars and never shee her again." U-Kwon suggested.

"Don't be stupid." Kyung rolled his eyes. "One, there isn't any spacecraft to Mars. And two, Jaejoong would just hate Eunmi more."

"The thing now is to make Jaejoong remember Eunmi once again." Yoochun decided.


 

"But how?" Changmin asked with puffed cheeks.

Zico glanced at the pale Eunmi. "Mimi monster." he said softly. "You have to seduce Jaejoong again."

"Eh?" the others chorused.

Zico nodded. "You seduced him before with your 10 steps, you can do it again." he said in a determined voice. "You must do it again. Maybe the repeated steps may let Jaejoong remember something."

L.Joe nodded. "That's a great idea. If he experiences things he experienced before with Eunmi, he might just remember her."

Mihye smiled and hugged Eunmi. "You can do it unnie. He's your man. He loves you, and the love is just hidden somewhere in his heart. You've got to find it back."

Eunmi sat up and wiped her tears away. "Arraso. From tomorrow, Alien Ahjuma will transform into a seductress! FIGHTING!"

"Fighting!" Everyone chorused.

She turned to L.Joe. "Byunghun Oppa, first things first." she said. "Do you have extra nerdy spectacles?"

Zico smiled softly to himself as Eunmi began planning out her seduction plan. He wished he was the one that she was so anxious about, but seeing her fight for something instead of staying depressed made him feel much better.