Lies

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"What did you say?" Eunmi froze as she looked at Jaejoong in shock. "Don't kid me Joongie.." she laughed uneasily.

Jaejoong frowned at her. "Do I know you?"

Eunmi felt tears gathering behind her eyes once again. She tried hard not to burst into tears then and there. "Joongie.." she choked.

Just then, the whole crew if DBSK, Block B, L.Joe and Mihye came in with grim expressions on their faces.

"Byunghun Oppa!" Eunmi bawled. "Joongie doesn't remember me!"

Everyone exchanged glances. "I'm so sorry Eunmi ah." L.ajoe patted her shoulder. "Jaejoong lost his memories for the past six months."

"Six months?" Eunmi gasped. "But the bet started less than six months ago! This means.."

"He doesn't remember you." B-bomb finished.

Eunmi's bottom lip trembled as she went to Jaejoong. "You really don't remember me? Joongie.. Please remember."

Jaejoong cast her a look. "Look I told you I didn't remember." he snapped.

He looked at Block B, L.Joe, Mihye and Suhee. "And what are you people doing here?" he asked. "Yah DBSK, why did you bring so many people here and disturb my rest?"

"Hyung.." Changmin's voice broke. "You only remember us.."

"Of course." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "We've been friends for u years!"

"7 years and six months." Yunho said in a low voice. Jaejoong frowned. "Six months? No.. I remember it's 7 months. It's only April dude."

Yoochun winced. "It's already October Hyung.." he said regretfully. "You really lost your six months of memories."

Jaejoong clutched his head, trying to remember. "Six months?" he asked in a strained voice. "I don't remember.."

"You don't remember your girlfriend either." Junsu sighed. "The girlfriend you loved so much."

Jaejoong furrowed his brows. Eunmi looked at him in anticipation.

"Girlfriend?" he asked, squeezing his eyes shut trying to think. "I remember...I fell for someone.. A nerd."

Eunmi brightened. Jaejoong opened his eyes. "And that someone is.."

"Choi Suhee."

Everyone turned to look at the three new people in the hospital ward. It was Jaejoong's parents and his grandmother.

"Halmeoni! Appa, umma." Jaejoong smiled. "You know who's my girlfriend too?"

"Of course dear." Granny Kim assured. "You loved her so much even though she was a nerd. You even went against your father when he didn't accept your relationship."

Jaejoong nodded. It sounded foreign, and yet at the same time familiar.

"You accept her now?" Jaejoong scratched his head.

"You two are engaged." Granny Kim laughed. "Don't you remember?"

Jaejoong shook his head, taking it all in. "Who is she?" he asked urgently.

"Choi Suhee." Granny Kim pointed at Suhee. Everyone looked at each other in disbelief, including Mrs and Mr Kim.

"You're my girlfriend?" Jaejoong asked hesitantly.

Granny Kim gestured for Suhee to come forward and she shuffled slowly. She glanced at Eunmi who was looking at them horrified.

Granny Kim gave her a look and Suhee nodded. "Yes. I'm your girlfriend, Jaejoong Oppa."

Mr Kim couldn't take it anymore. He had to admit he didn't like Eunmi in the beginning, but he grew to like her and found her adorable.

But now, his mother was just lying to his son, changing his daughter-in-law so easily just like that.

"What are you talking about Omonim?" Mr Kim protested. "Choi Suhee is-"

"Jaejoong's girlfriend and fiancé." Granny Kim said firmly. "The only girl he loves and sees."

Jaejoong looked at Suhee, his eyes soft and gentle. "Suhee?" he smiled. "I'm sorry I don't remember you."

Suhee blinked and bit her lip guiltily. "Jaejoong Oppa.."

"JOONGIE!" Jaejoong's attention was snapped back to Eunmi. He frowned. "And so who are you?"

"I'm your girlfriend! Not her!" Eunmi protested, almost in tears. "Please believe me Joongie! Suhee is the girl your grandmother hired to seduce away from me!"

"Halmeoni?" Jaejoong frowned, confused.

"Trust us Jaejoong." Yunho nodded. "We are your friends. We won't lie. Your girlfriend is really Eunmi."

"Halmeoni! What are they talking about?" Jaejoong asked urgently.

"Nonsense." Granny Kim snapped. "It's because of a bet, Jaejoong. They bet they could make you and this Eunmi girl get together. This girl is self deluded, she keeps thinking she'a your girlfriend even though you already have Suhee. Your girl is Suhee."

"Granny Kim!" Yoochun protested in disbelief.

"Oh don't shout Yoochun." Granny Kim continued shamelessly. "You're a good man if you didn't participate in such a bet. The prize was a car I heard? Well if Jaejoong already has Suhee, why would he want Eunmi?"

She looked back at Jaejoong. "Didn't you say your girl was a nerd?" she asked. Jaejoong nodded at the blur memory of large spectacles and horrifying clothes.

"Then is Eunmi here a nerd?" she pointed at Eunmi who was a gorgeous lady now, even with her puffy eyes. Her clothes were a skirt and cute bunny blouse that Jaejoong had bought her.

Jaejoong frowned at DBSK and Eunmi. "Why are you guys lying?" he asked angrily. "My girlfriend is a nerd and the only nerd here is Suhee!"

"Jaejoong please listen!" Yunho begged desperately.

"Do you trust your friends that engaged in a bet, or your blood related granny?" Granny Kim asked with a raised brow.

Jaejoong nodded and smiled at Suhee. "Hi baby."

Eunmi felt a tear slide down her cheeks before the world turned black.