Forgotten

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Mimi monster!" Zico called worriedly as he ran down the corridor of the hospital.

Eunmi looked up at him, her eyes blood shot and puffy. Suhee was sitting beside her with a guilty expression.

"Jiho Oppa.." Eunmi's voice cracked, tears began filling her eyes again.

"Eunmi ah." Zico brought her into his arms. "Don't cry please." he patted her head.

The rest of Block B, DBSK, L.Joe and Mihye came running after.

"What happened?" Yunho asked anxiously.

"The fifth step.." Eunmi croaked. "Suhee was supposed to save Jaejoong from a pretend car accident."

The guys shot deathly glares at the pretend nerd that was a sitting beside Eunmi.

"So I pushed Joongie before Suhee could get to him.." Eunmi sniffled, a large tear dropping onto Zico's sleeve. "But in the end I was almost knocked down by a car myself."

"Then Joongie..." She squeezed her eyes shut at the memory. "He pushed me away and in the end he..." she broke into tears again.

Zico patted her back in a soothing fashion. "Shhh it's okay."

"Its not okay!" Eunmi burst. "It's all my fault! I was so stupid! If it meant that Suhee succeeded in making Joongie fall for her, I wouldn't mind! Because at least he would be alive!"

"He won't die Eunmi." B-Bomb said firmly. "And it's not your fault."

"But Joongie..." Eunmi sobbed.

"Worry about Jaejoong later." L.Joe pulled her out of Zico's arms. He paled when he saw the state she was in.

Her whole shirt was soaked in blood, including her arms. "Oh my god Eunmi you're bleeding!" Mihye gasped.

Eunmi looked down at herself and tears began falling again. "It's not my blood. It's joongie's."

Everyone grew silent as the severity of the incident sank in. By the looks of how much blood Jaejoong lost, and not helped by the fact that he hit his head, Jaejoong would most definitely be in a critical condition.

"Oh unnie.." Mihye softened and hugged Eunmi. "He'll be fine alright? Nothing will happen to him."

Eunmi nodded and continued crying.

Zico felt his heart break in to a million pieces everytime a tear dropped from Eunmi's eyes. He hated to see her upset, and in this case, awfully depressed.

P.O. passed Mihye tissues and she cleaned up Eunmi's face.

The doctor finally came out of the operation room, grim. "May I talk to the friends and relatives of Kim Jaejoong?"

Eunmi perked up. "Me!" she rushed forward. "I'm his fiancé, can I see him now?"

"Yes but I advice you to-" The doctor faltered as Eunmi already charged into the room.

"It's okay. Tell us his condition." Yoochun assured. "We are his friends."



Eunmi opened the door and saw Jaejoong lying down unconscious, with his head wrapped up in a large bandage.

Her heart ached, seeing him in such a state. She sat down on the bed beside him and brushed his blood crusted bangs out of his face.

"Joongie..." she breathed.



"The patient is out of critical condition now and the operation went quite well." the doctor reported. "Aside from the knock on his head, the other injuries he suffered were scratches and not harmful."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief, including Suhee. He didn't want someone to die because of her evil plans.

"I'm so glad." Mihye buried her head in L.Joe's chest as the latter her hair.

"Then Jaejoong Hyung is perfectly fine?" Changmin smiled hopefully, for once his attention was all on the matter at hand instead of food.



"Joongie.." Eunmi held on to his hand. "Why did you have to save me? You're so stupid. You could have died Joongie.."

She caressed his cut cheek softly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I only love you Joongie. Please believe me." she pleaded in a small voice even though he couldn't hear her. "Please don leave me ever again."



The doctor froze at the maknae's question. "Not exactly." he admitted.

"What do you mean?" Zico furrowed his brows.

"The main injury he suffered was the blow on his head when he knocked on the lamp post." the doctor explained. "The impact was great, almost cracking his skull. His brain suffered a great concussion."

Everyone gulped. "So...?" Junsu asked in a small voice.

"We can't be sure yet." the doctor admitted. "The patient may suffer memory loss, most probably of the recent six months or so."

"Six months?" L.Joe gasped. "Eunmi and him started less than six months ago..."

"He'll forget her?" Kyung gulped. "No way."

"Doctor, will it be temporary or permanent? And how many percent chance is there that there'll be a memory loss?" Yunho asked urgently.

"Eighty percent that he will suffer memory loss, and ninety that it will be permanent." the doctor sighed. "I'm really sorry."

Everyone looked at each other. "I can't believe it. Jaejoong's going to forget Eunmi unnie." Mihye sobbed.

"There's still a little chance left guys." Jaehyo encouraged. "He loves her so much. He won't forget." he said surely.



Eunmi held Jaejoong's hand to her face and sobbed.

All of a sudden, the hand twitched. Eunmi blinked and scrambled to stand up. "Joongie?" she gasped, as Jaejoong's eyelids fluttered open.

Eunmi flew to Jaejoong and threw her arms round his neck. "Joongie!!! You're awake!"

Jaejoong frowned confusedly. Eunmi looked at him curious at be lack of response.

At last, Jaejoong opened his mouth. Three words that killed Eunmi once more.

"Who are you?"