Step 4

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi was crying her life out, even worse then when Jaejoong faked a break up with her previously. L.Joe and Mihye looked at each other worriedly.

"Unnie.. It's a misunderstanding, I'm sure Jaejoong sshi will know that nothing is between you and Jiho sshi.." Mihye patted Eunmi comfortingly.

The rest of Block B were also here at her house to comfort her, while the rest of DBSK was at Jaejoong's, trying to pacify him.

"I'm really sorry Eunmi ah.." Zico said regretfully. "If I didn't bring you to the cafe this wouldn't have happened.."

Eunmi shook her head. "It's not your fault Jiho Oppa.." she sniffed. "It's the person who took the photo! That person framed us!"

L.Joe frowned deeply. "This is serious." he said in a low voice. "Someone is out to break Jaejoong and Eunmi. We have to find out who before it becomes too late."

"It's already too late!" Eunmi wailed. "Joongie practically broke up with me!"

"Eunmi noona.." P.O. patted her head. "It's okay Eunmi noona, all of us will help you."

A vibration from Eunmi's phone rang loudly throughout the house as silence began enveloping the people in it. Eunmi picked up her phone listlessly, proceeding to delete the message.

"Hey aren't you going to check it?" Taeil asked. "Maybe it's important."

Eunmi nodded and opened the message. Her eyes widened.

Step 4: Framing his girl

Park Eunmi.. are you FINALLY starting to feel afraid?


She dropped her phone in shock. "It isn't a scam or spam." she muttered.

"Eunmi?" B-Bomb frowned and picked up her phone. His eyes enlarged when he read the message and he read it out for everyone to hear.

"Eunmi when did you start receiving these messages?" L.Joe asked urgently.

"Starting from...the first time Jaejoong punched Jiho Oppa." she recalled. "There was a letter saying that I seduced Jaejoong in 10 steps..." she paled as she recalled the full message. "And she can do it in 5."

"And it's already the fourth step..." Kyung gulped, stating the obvious.

"Eunmi ah, we have to do something about it." L.Joe said firmly. "If not you'll really lose Jaejoong by the time the fifth step comes."

"But who..?" Eunmi frowned, her lips trembling. "Who would do such a thing?"

"Let's read the other messages." B-Bomb decided. "Step 1: Unforgettable first meeting and accidental kiss.."

"Did Jaejoong accidentally kiss anyone?" U-Kwon asked.

Eunmi shook her head. "Not that I know of." Zico frowned. "But he did have a unforgettable meeting with Suhee when she dropped from the tree on him.."

Eunmi bit her lip. "I don't think it's Suhee. She's my friend!"

"Okay, step 2." B-Bomb continued. "Boy Phobia. Step 3: Damsel in distress."

All of their eyes widened. "Suhee was so frightened of Jaejoong in the beginning!" P.O. remembered.

"And she and Jaejoong became friends because Jaejoong saved her from some thugs!" Mihye shrieked.

"IT'S SUHEE THE !" Kyung shrieked.

Eunmi shook her head stubbornly, tears threatening to fall. "I don't believe it she's our friend!"

"But Mimi monster the evidence says that.." Zico tried saying.

"I don't believe!" Eunmi wailed.

Jaehyo bit his lips and sighed. He took the phone from B-Bomb's hands. "Let me take down the number." he copied it into his phone and called someone immediately.

"Yeboseyo?" he said in a friendly tone. "Jinyoung? Yeah man I'm doing fine."

The rest listened as he talked. "I have a favour man." Jaehyo continued. "Can you help me track who's the owner of ********? Please? Just hack into the database for me this once?"

A few seconds passed and all they heard were Jinyoung cursing from the other end of the line. "Please Jinyoung?" Jaehyo pleaded. "I'll try to get IU's number for you.."

Jaejoong immediately smiled after hearing Jinyoung's reply. "He agreed." he mouthed.

THey waited in tension for the next few minutes as Jinyoung hacked into the database. Eunmi trembled in shock. *Please don't let it be Suhee..please don't..*

"Ah yes?" Jaehyo finally said as Jinyoung got back in line. "Choi Suhee?" he looked at Eunmi who gasped. "Neh thanks Jinyoung. Yeah yeah I'll get you IU's number."

L.Joe shook Eunmi. "Eunmi ah. IT's really Suhee. You've got to keep your guards up round her or she'll really steal your man away!"

Eunmi nodded, her lips trembling. "I won't let her."

 

-----------------------------------

 

Hi! I guess you guys know about G-Dragon's scandal right? I'm really upset but I really support him cause I still think he's a talented, handsome and not to mention y artiste.

So please like this page people!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/StayStrongGD/147110325386008


Thanks and VIP's forever!