Framed

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

After succesfully get his kisses from Eunmi, and of course extorting a whole lot more, Jaejoong had to bid Eunmi goodbye to leave for the company for a meeting.

He cooed and fawned over Eunmi, almost tearing like a kdrama as if they were going to be separated forever.

Eunmi reddened as she noticed the amount of attention they were getting from the crowd around. "Joongie! It's just one afternoon, not like it's a few weeks or something." she pushed against his chest.

Jaejoong pouted. "I know. But to me a few hours of not seeing you feels like a few years." he sighed and ruffled her hair. "Have fun without me will you." he said bitterly.

Eunmi giggled. "I will." she teased. "Go for your meeting now!" she waved.

Jaejoong frowned at her lack of regret and made a sad face. "Don't you dare go too near to other guys Alien Ahjuma!" he warned. "Annyeong baby. I'll miss you and suffer in that cold air-conditioned meeting room with a bunch of vicious looking board members.." he whined.

Eunmi giggled and ran to him, pecking his lips. "Recharged yet Joongie?" she asked cutely.

Jaejoong chuckled and pecked her lips once more. "I'll meet you in your house later. Bye baby." he smiled.

Zico waited patiently at the side for Eunmi and Jaejoong to finally part, trying to look everywhere but at them. After an eternity, Eunmi finally skipped back to Zico. "Done?" Zico smiled. "Let's go. I'll treat you to cheesecake."

"Cheesecake!" Eunmi squealed. "ASSA!"

Zico chuckled and followed behind Eunmi. They soon arrived in a cafe near the school and settled in a comfortable corner, bouncing in her seat.

A beautiful waitress came to take their order, her face bent down all the time, not letting them really see her face. "A cheesecake for this lady and a cup of Americano for me." Zico said politely.

"Coming right up." The waitress bowed.

Eunmi clapped. "Can't wait for it to come!" she squealed. Zico chuckled half-heartedly, his gaze fixed on the waitress that attended to them. Eunmi noticed and turned to see where he was looking.

She smiled slyly when she realized he was looking at the waitress. "Jiho Oppa~~~" she grinned sneakily. "You like her?"

Zico raised his brows and unexpectedly laughed. "No way." he waved his hands. "It isn't that.. but.. Don't you find her a little familiar?"

Eunmi scrutinized the girl. "No." she shook her head. "She's really pretty. I don't think I'll forget someone so pretty like this."

Zico frowned. "She really looks like Suhee." he observed. "Minus the spectacles and the ugly clothes and all."

Eunmi tilted her head. "I don't think she looks like Suhee..." she pouted.

Zico shook his head and cleared the thought. "Nah I don't think it's her. Suhee can't be working here in a babe cafe right?" he assured himself.

Zico and Eunmi chatted easily and waited till the same waitress came back with their order. "Cheesecake for this lady." she put the cheesecake in front of Eunmi.

"And Americano for you." she served him the cup of coffee. Her hand shook and the coffee toppled over on Eunmi. Thankfully, Zico ordered the ice one and not the hot one.

"Omo I'm so sorry! I'll get you a replacement and tissues!" The waitress bowed and ran off.

Eunmi patted her shirt. "It's so cold." she complained.

Zico used the menu to fan at her shirt. "You're going to get a cold like that." he frowned, highly irritated with that waitress. He bent forward and helped her to wipe the coffee off her face.

...

What they didn't know was that another girl, the same girl that "accidentally" spilled the Americano on Eunmi, was taking a perfect picture at that time.

From her angle, how Zico was bending forward and helping her wipe her face looked exactly like they were kissing. And rather sweetly I might add.

She smirked, satisfied.

She typed in Jaejoong's phone number she memorised by heart and pressed "send" with her clean neat nails, that didn't really compliment her ulzzang look since she would suit manicured nails more.

"Kim Jaejoong. You'll be mine in no time." she smirked.

...

"Here's your tissue and replacement." The waitress bowed politely. "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused."

"It's okay." Eunmi smiled.

The waitress nodded and left. *It won't be okay soon.*