My friend and my boyfriend

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong pressed Eunmi to the wall and began kissing her deeply, ignorant of the other students walking down the public corridor.

Eunmi pushed him but Jaejoong kept his grip firm, devouring her lips like it was the only thing he knew how to do.

"Joongie!" Eunmi finally exclaimed after Jaejoong released her lips to breathe. "What was that for!"

Jaejoong grinned happily. "That was my sixth kiss!! You still owe me three more!" he held out three fingers.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks. "If I had known it was like this I wouldn't have agreed." she huffed.

"Awww Alien Ahjuma~" Jaejoong whined and hugged her from behind.

L.Joe and Mihye had their fair share of skin ships. But in face of the Alien Ahjuma Vampire ert couple, they couldn't help but flush red and turn away awkwardly.

Yunho rolled his eyes maturely, Yoochun looking out of the window deep in thought and Changmin gorging himself silly as always.

The only one affected was Junsu, leaving him to squeal his guts out. Now that Block B had joined, Junsu had backup. Nyahaha~

"Oh man Eunmi Noona don't be so lovely dovey in front of us! We'll be envious!" P.O. wailed.

"I WAS ONCE AN PURE AND INNOCENT DOLPHIN AND NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Junsu pointed at Jaejoong. "I'VE BECOME A DOLPHIN!"

"Are you sure?" Jaejoong raised his brows. "Because of I'm not wrong I saw some videos on the laptop the other time and I'm pretty sure it didn't belong to Changmin..." he smirked.

Junsu turned red.

Zico had a hard time keeping a straight face when it came to such occasions. He wanted to stalk right up and bash Jaejoong but he knew he didn't have the right. Jaejoong was the man for Eunmi.

B-Bomb was the only one in the group who knew of Zico's feelings and he patted the leader's shoulder assuringly. Zico smiled gratefully.

Jaejoong was having a good time cuddling his girl, when Eunmi sprang out from his grip and hopped towards Suhee. "Suhee!! You're here!" she squealed.

Suhee smiled shyly. "Hey Suhee sit with us!" Jaehyo offered. "We brought extra breakfast!"

Suhee shook her head shyly. "I have to help Mr Lee to carry the books. I'll pass."

Eunmi looked at her horrified. "How can he ask a girl to carry books??" she shrieked. She turned to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled at her sweetly. "Yeah totally." he nodded. Yunho snickered. He knew his Hyung wasn't listening to what his girl was saying at all. Too mesmerized by her beauty, Jaejoong just did nothing but agree to what she was saying.

"So what are you still doing here?" Eunmi pulled Jaejoong to stand up.

Jaejoong smiled brightly. "Where are we going? Are we going to an empty classroom where you can return that three kisses left?" he asked hopefully.

Eunmi pouted. "What kisses?" she fumed. "I was talking about Suhee!"

Jaejoong blinked and turned. "Oh Suhee sshi!!" he finally realized. "You came? Since when?"

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, annoyed. She pushed him to Suhee. "Go help Suhee to carry the books Joongie." she ordered.

Jaejoong gave her a pleading look. "BABYYYY~~"

Eunmi pouted. "Fine fine. I owe you three more kisses."

Jaejoong brightened and pecked her cheek. "I'll be right back!" he squealed and grabbed Suhee by the wrist, running to the staffroom.

Suhee ran along with Jaejoong pulling her. Jaejoong didn't pay any attention to her and just carried the whole stack of books easily.

Suhee took around one third of the stack and carried it. Jaejoong looked at her. "So where are we supposed to out this?"

"In the classroom." Suhee said softly.

Jaejoong nodded and walked as fast as his long legs could carry him. Suhee struggled with the books and hobbled behind.

"Jaejoong sshi!" Suhee called.

Jaejoong turned, only to find that Suhee was far behind. He felt guilty and he ran back. "Im sorry I was walking so fast." he said guiltily. "I wanted to return back to my baby as soon as possible."

Suhee nodded. "Then let's go quickly."

Jaejoong smiled and picked up his pace again. However, this time he kept it relatively slow so that Suhee could keep up.

They finally carried the books back to the classrooms and Jaejoong dusted his hands, satisfied. "Wow done." he smiled. "Now time for my baby's kiss!"

"Jaejoong sshi!"

Jaejoong blinked and looked at Suhee. "Uhm.. I just wanted to say.." she fiddled with her fingers.

Jaejoong raised his brows. The way she behaved was somewhat similar to his Alien Ahjuma.

Just the thought of his Alien Ahjuma made him impatient again, and he wanted to rush back as soon as possible.

"Thank you for saving me yesterday." she bowed.

Jaejoong softened. "It's okay. You said it already." he nodded. "We're friends now right? No need for thanks."

Suhee smiled and nodded. "Friends."

Jaejoong grinned, only to turn and run off immediately in search of his Alien Ahjuma.

Suhee's eyes turned to slits and she gnawed her teeth. *You're playing too hard to get, Kim Jaejoong.*