Step 2

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Morning Mimi monster!" Zico grinned as Eunmi plopped into the seat in front of him. Eunmi smiled at him briefly, before looking at the door again where Jaejoong was sending her flying kisses.

"Saranghae Babyyyy!" he sang.

Mihye giggled and nudged Eunmi. "Your boyfriend is really cute and loyal. But don't you think he's embarrasing as well?" she whispered.

Eunmi grinned back at Jaejoong and put her hands up in a heart shape over her head. "I love you too Joongie~~~" she cheered.

Mihye rolled her eyes. "Oh i should have known. What does this couple know about embarrasing? The word's probably not even in their dictionary..." she mumbled.

"We can do that if you want to baby." L.Joe whispered from the seat behind her. Mihye reddened and made a face. "Do it yourself." she hissed.

"Awww.." L.Joe pouted. "I'm hurt."

The teacher soon arrived and everyone settle in their seats quietly. "Attention class. Today we have a new student with us. Let us welcome her passionately okay?" she cheered. "Come in!"

The girl that came in was the exact image of how Eunmi had looked when she was still in her ahjuma form. Only worse.

The guys began snickering and the girls rolled their eyes. She was an awful sight really, looking at her too long would just make you feel either nauseous or really fortunate for being born the way you are and not turning out like her.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo.." the girl stuttered. "Choi Suhee imnida." she bowed.

"Loser." a guy threw a paper ball at her. Eunmi raged at the scene, since she had first hand experience as well. "Yah! Don't be so mean!" Eunmi scoffed. The others immediately quietened down, not wanting to offend Kim Jaejoong's girl.

The girl threw Eunmi a grateful look and Eunmi gestured to the seat beside her, on the other side of Mihye. "You can sit here!"

Suhee smiled brightly and sat down, sending her a grateful smile. "Thank you!" she bowed.

Eunmi grinned widely. "It's nothing. Annyeong Suhee! I'm Eunmi! I hope we can be friends!" she put out her hand.

Suhee looked at her hand and blinked "Friends? With me?" she gasped. "But.. but I'm... ugly and I look like an ahjuma.." she mumbled.

Eunmi softened. "It's okay. I looked like an ahjuma too in the past until the makeover. It doesn't matter how you look, what matters in the inside." she smiled. "Let's be friends!"

Suhee smiled shyly and nodded. Mihye peeked over at Suhee and chuckled at Eunmi. *This Unnie never fails to amaze me.*



"Woah Eunmi why did you change back into your ahjuma form?" Junsu shrieked and looked Suhee up and down.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and used his hand to turn Junsu's head to the real Eunmi. "That is my baby." he growled. "Recognise your sister-in-law you dolphin."

Jaejoong hugged Eunmi happily and began pecking her lips. "How's your day babe?" he asked between kisses.

"It.. was..great!" Eunmi tried saying but her words kept being cut off by his kisses. She pulled away and frowned. "Stop kissing me and listen!" she commanded.

Jaejoong pouted and nodded. "Arraso baby. What were you saying?"

Eunmi brightened and pulled Suhee with her. "It was great because I made a new friend! Meet Suhee!" she cheered.

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he finally set his eyes on the new girl. "You?!" he yelped. "Tree girl!"

Suhee gasped when she saw Jaejoong and she took a few steps back. "Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed.

"Jaejoong, you know her?" L.Joe asked curiously.

Jaejoong shook his head. "Not exactly but she fell off the tree yesterday and landed on me." he conveniently left out the kiss. He turned and glared at L.Joe. "And how many times did I tell you to call me hyung?"

L.Joe chuckled and shrugged. Eunmi was smiling ear to ear, hugging Jaejoong's arm. "Yay! My boyfriend and my new friend are friends too!" she cheered.

Jaejoong pinched her nose affectionately. "I hope we can be friends too... err." he glanced at Eunmi. "Suhee" she mouthed. "Suhee." Jaejoong repeated, finally looking at Suhee.

To his surprise, Suhee was hiding behind Mihye and L.Joe. "Ah.. gwaenchana." she shook her head. "It's not necessary."

Jaejoong blinked. *Did she just reject my proposal to be my friend? THE NERVE!! If not for my baby, I wouldn't even talk to her!*

Mihye giggled. "I think Suhee is afraid of you Jaejoong sshi."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "You are?"

Suhee took another step back when Jaejoong talked to her. Her face was pale and she looked highly uncomfortable. "Ah.. er..." she mumbled.

"HAH! She's definitely afraid hyung!" Changmin cheered. He ran to Suhee and slung his arm round her neck. "It's okay Suhee! You can be friends with me!"

Suhee smiled. "Okay."

Jaejoong raised his brows, confused on why the girl was so afraid of him. But whatever, he didn't really care. All the better, he needed more time with his Alien Ahjuma.

"Let's go baby!" he pulled Eunmi along, ignoring the new girl. "I'll buy you Ox Bone soup!"

Eunmi turned back and glanced at Suhee. She really wanted her new friend and her boyfriend to be god friends too.

"Joongie?" she tugged on his sleeve. "Can you e good friends with Suhee too?"

Jaejoong pouted. "Why? She's afraid of me and I don't want to waste time on her when I can be with my baby." he cuddled her.

"PLease?" Eunmi battled her eyelashes.


 

Jaejoong grinned and pinched her cheeks. "AIGOO MY BABY SO CUTE!" he cooed. "Arraso if that's what my baby wants, my baby will get. I'll try to be friends with her."

"Gomawo Joongie!" Eunmi cheered.

Jaejoong pecked her lips and left to buy her her ox bone soup. Eunmi's phone vibrated.

She looked at the new message curiously.

Step 2: Boy Phobia

Eunmi kept it away immediately. *Another spam..*