Mad

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi's eyes widened as large as saucers as she watched her boyfriend hit Zico's face in a harsh blow. Zico fell to the ground immediately at the impact.

"Jiho Oppa!" Eunmi shrieked in panic and went to help Zico sit up.

"I'm fine Mimi monster.." Zico assured. "BUT YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Eunmi yelped in horror, seeing the side of his lip cut.

She growled softly and glared at Jaejoong, who gulped. "JOONGIEEEEE!!!!" she yelled. "Why did you punch Jiho Oppa?"

Jaejoong fidgeted restlessly. "You ran away all of a sudden!! What was I to think?" he defended, getting more frustrated by the second thinking of what had happened.

"And now after several hours, what do I see?" he frowned. "I see you and this Zico guy prancing around happily on the streets!! He kidnapped you babe!!" he accused.

Eunmi furrowed her brows. "It's all your fault!!" she screamed.

Jaejoong blinked. He hadn't seen Eunmi angry before. She never got really angry at him. Frustrated, irritated, yes.

But real anger? Never.

Jaejoong was utterly shocked to see his girlfriend red in the face, screaming her head off at him. Even by her alien standards, this was highly shocking.

"Babe?" Jaejoong croaked.

Eunmi's bottom lip trembled. "You were the cause of this Joongie!" she chided. "You were the one who suddenly decided that I couldn't have any freedom unless I was with you! I couldn't even go and meet Mr Jung because of that! That's why I ran away!"

Jaejoong paled. He looked at Zico sitting on the floor. "But what were you doing with him?" he asked meekly.

"We just met by chance!" Eunmi exclaimed frustrated. "I went to the cafe with Byunghun Oppa and Mihye! You don't even trust me!"

Jaejoong bit his lip and shuffled to her. "Baby.."

"You're so bad Joongie!" Eunmi puffed her cheeks, glaring at him intensely.

She bent down and helped Zico up. "I'll help you to the clinic Jiho Oppa." Zico cast a glance at the horrified Jaejoong. "I don't think that's necessary.."

"Don't care about him Jiho Oppa. I'll bring you to the clinic. No buts." she said firmly.

They went off without a back glance. Jaejoong stood rooted to his spot, burying his face in his hands. "Damn it Jaejoong what did you do!" he asked himself exasperatedly.

"You hurt your baby again!" he scolded himself. "Damn damn damn."



Eunmi sulked in the bench as Zico went to have his wound cleaned up. She was really disappointed that Jaejoong didn't trust her. She sighed softly as she remembered she did the same thing of doubting him in the past.

*Was this how Joongie felt in the past? This feels bad. I feel bad.* A tear trickled down her cheek.

Zico looked at her and sighed. *Jaejoong really went overboard today. He didn't trust me, it's fine. But he suddenly turned into an overprotective freak and everything.. I bet Mimi monster is really sad now.*



Jaejoong dragged his feet into his house, being suddenly called back by his father.

He passed by the living room, with an additional presence which he didn't notice. He was practically drowning in self guilt, nothing else mattered.

"Jaejoong ah."

Jaejoong sighed and trudged slowly towards the stairs. "I ed up big this time. What were you thinking Kim Jaejoong?"

"Jaejoong ah!"

"Even if that Zico couldn't be trusted, Eunmi wouldn't respond to his advances. Why did you even turn into such a possessive beast? You're so stupid!" Jaejoong muttered.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG!!"

Jaejoong whipped his head up to see an old lady sitting on the couch with a grim expression. "Halmeoni?" he gasped.

"Yes it's me. Your awesome granny." Granny Kim said bluntly. "Come and sit. I have things to talk to you about."

Jaejoong gulped, seeing his grandmother's stern expression. She was always away, at the states, Europe, or wherever to keep up with the business. She was one busy super granny.

The fact that she was back now meant that it must be something big and important.

"Why did you come back Halmeoni?" Jaejoong gulped.

"I came back after I finally checked on your fiancé." she rolled his eyes at him. "I thought your father would have some sense to agree with a compatible bride, but no! My stupid son had to go along with my stupid grandson to acknowledge such a person as a Kim daughter-in-law!"

Jaejoong paled. "You mean..?"

"I won't accept her Jaejoong." Granny Kim said firmly. "I don't care what your father says. I won't accept it and it's final."

The frustration throughout the day burst in Jaejoong. He had enough of this from the previous episode. He didn't want Togo through this again.

"I DON'T CARE HALMEONI!" he screamed. "I love her and I will marry her no matter what. I don't care what you think! I don't care what anybody thinks! As long as my baby forgives me now, nothing else matters!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!" he roared.

He stormed up to his room and slammed the door loudly. His grandmother jumped, in shock. "What came over my grandson today?"